PDA

View Full Version : Should I bother trying to play this again?

Kisai ~ きさい
Jul 12, 2014, 05:13 AM
Apparently, Sega's done looking into 107 problems. They're not doing it anymore.

Which is all fine and good for Japan. However, I still get that when I try to start up the game. I guess I'll just have to use VPN every time I wanna play the game, but I dunno if that'll risk me getting banned. And I used to get AC too, but I'm not sure I should try that anymore, since I feel VPN puts me at risk of getting banned and my money going to waste.

Should I even bother playing this anymore? Is it really worth the hassle, with having to start up VPN every time I wanna play, or the risk of getting banned?

SakoHaruo
Jul 12, 2014, 05:18 AM
You can't log into the game which means your money has already gone to waste. You have two choices here. You can either play till you're banned or give your waifu to someone who can still play the game. o3o

Do not leave your waifu trapped in the cold dark void known as data.

ArataWata
Jul 12, 2014, 05:24 AM
I dunno, should you? It's not my choice to make.

Krimson
Jul 12, 2014, 05:28 AM
Choices are wait til they bring server up, change your Isp to a working Isp or use a program. I'd prefer that you wait :)

Ordy
Jul 12, 2014, 05:38 AM
I would bother because I love PSO2.

Could try that Amazon EC2 thing, looks safer than public VPN and cheaper (free) than private VPN.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 12, 2014, 05:40 AM
I dunno, should you? It's not my choice to make.
This.

oratank
Jul 12, 2014, 06:03 AM
i think ep3 will be your last hope.lol

darkante
Jul 12, 2014, 06:12 AM
No, donīt play it. Whatīs the point?

Dark Matter
Jul 12, 2014, 06:20 AM
I'd just flip a coin and leave it at that.

Or you could make a second account and see how far you make it around in that before catching
the hammer on that so you don't sacrifice the main account. If you have no problem with grinding
everything over again you should be set.

Rehal
Jul 12, 2014, 06:28 AM
Choices are wait til they bring server up, change your Isp to a working Isp or use a program. I'd prefer that you wait :)

Bring what server up?

WildarmsRE5
Jul 12, 2014, 06:39 AM
No, donīt play it. Whatīs the point?a self-centered quote right here.

Meyfei
Jul 12, 2014, 07:04 AM
I'd just flip a coin and leave it at that.

Why do i have the feeling thats how sega deals with shit too lol!