PDA

View Full Version : Total of Bans

Meteor Weapon
Jul 12, 2014, 06:18 AM
Be honest, how many of us got their accounts banned from the game for using VPN or similar crap?

Either because SEA IP ban or DDoS aftermath IP ban or any reasons.

Daiyousei
Jul 12, 2014, 06:41 AM
I think they'd only ban you if you're using a VPN shared by RMTers, since they announce how many accounts were banned for RMT each month.

final_attack
Jul 12, 2014, 06:43 AM
I'm using VPN since SEA IP Ban ...... Not yet banned atm from using free VPN ..... I hope I'm not banned later though ^^;

ArataWata
Jul 12, 2014, 07:18 AM
20 million gaijins

WildarmsRE5
Jul 12, 2014, 08:15 AM
I'm using VPN since SEA IP Ban ...... Not yet banned atm from using free VPN ..... I hope I'm not banned later though ^^;same here.

still good as ever.

I think we're fine as long as we use the same IP we use everytime we login to pso2.

minim
Jul 12, 2014, 09:19 AM
haven't made it through a monday yet but good so far ^^;

Zipzo
Jul 12, 2014, 09:39 AM
Couple thousand at the absolute most?

gigawuts
Jul 12, 2014, 09:42 AM
Sorry, I don't have a figure that Sega hasn't actually made public.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 12, 2014, 10:28 AM
Be honest, how many of us got their accounts banned from the game for using VPN or similar crap?

Either because SEA IP ban or DDoS aftermath IP ban or any reasons.

Youll be fine i use a paid vpn and as long as u dont have to do a authentication email constantly u should be fine. I havent had had to do a single authentication email yet at all well besides the first time i used my vpn but thats about it other than that if u play it safe u should be in good shape. :)

Nymfidemus
Jul 12, 2014, 11:41 AM
I'm using VPN since SEA IP Ban ...... Not yet banned atm from using free VPN ..... I hope I'm not banned later though ^^;

same here.

still good as ever.

I think we're fine as long as we use the same IP we use everytime we login to pso2.

There was no problem for me getting into the game using VPN before, but now I can't pass the login screen. Tweaker says server is Offline but ships are all green.

final_attack
Jul 12, 2014, 12:17 PM
There was no problem for me getting into the game using VPN before, but now I can't pass the login screen. Tweaker says server is Offline but ships are all green.

Um, I can login just fine (just finished) ..... I dunno about tweaker, since I'm using official launcher and didn't use English patch ._. Should be better to ask Aida about tweaker ._.

Jokai
Jul 12, 2014, 12:56 PM
I believe all of the reported bans we heard about are out of context. However, using softether is probably the least safe method.

UltWPn
Jul 12, 2014, 12:57 PM
topic starter is clearly paranoid and wants people to confirm his paranoia. who cares about being banned in this game regardless of your level you do the same thing all day every day grinding with a bazooka that shoots explosive splash damage rounds or a rifle with 3 burst fire. sure some of the guns look slightly different but its the same thing forever and ever. who cares if you lose that ...

MegaRocker1987
Jul 12, 2014, 04:27 PM
topic starter is clearly paranoid and wants people to confirm his paranoia. who cares about being banned in this game regardless of your level you do the same thing all day every day grinding with a bazooka that shoots explosive splash damage rounds or a rifle with 3 burst fire. sure some of the guns look slightly different but its the same thing forever and ever. who cares if you lose that ...

no offense but your post has absolutely no relevance to said topic and on top of that your'e flaming / trolling and your actions and attitude arent helping the matter of solving or discussing the topic for other other members who actually take said topic seriously and wanna help and or discuss it unlike you so why don't you take a hike xD

Zipzo
Jul 12, 2014, 05:54 PM
no offense but your post has absolutely no relevance to said topic and on top of that your'e flaming / trolling and your actions and attitude arent helping the matter of solving or discussing the topic for other other members who actually take said topic seriously and wanna help and or discuss it unlike you so why don't you take a hike xD

To be fair these constant remakes of the very same exact issue that now make-up 90% of all threads on the front page of PSO2 general don't help anything either.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 12, 2014, 06:16 PM
To be fair these constant remakes of the very same exact issue that now make-up 90% of all threads on the front page of PSO2 general don't help anything either.

true :)

Meteor Weapon
Jul 12, 2014, 09:10 PM
I made this thread because of constant vague answers all across boards I can never figure out if its the real deal whether people get banned or not, some are believable, some are not. Everyone kept insisting "use VPN and good luck not getting ban" or something like that, which I admit its true, but I've never seen anyone here making a thread because they got banned for using VPN's. Which is why I ask and made this one topic for that.

Rehal
Jul 12, 2014, 09:19 PM
I made this thread because of constant vague answers all across boards I can never figure out if its the real deal whether people get banned or not, some are believable, some are not. Everyone kept insisting "use VPN and good luck not getting ban" or something like that, which I admit its true, but I've never seen anyone here making a thread because they got banned for using VPN's. Which is why I ask and made this one topic for that.

Ban doesnt exist in PSO2.

.Jack
Jul 12, 2014, 09:32 PM
I'm guessing there are people in the hundreds if not thousands connecting using the method that changes your IP at this point (that pz tutorial vid is at 5k+ views atm). Only heard maybe 2 or 3 people that have been banned not knowing what exactly happened or if it was something relating to their email. I'd say the chances of a ban is very low but it's still a risk nonetheless.

Leiros
Jul 12, 2014, 09:44 PM
Been playing everyday since the last weekend... had to do something to bypass the isp issue but don't need a vpn nor anything sketchy to do it. Legal way of doing it.

I think they only will ban you if your account is sketchy....

snowspear123
Jul 12, 2014, 10:53 PM
is b20 block not a good representation of how many ppl are willing to connect to pso2 at this time?