PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Whats Your Dream Room Design?

Meyfei
Jul 12, 2014, 09:45 AM
My design would to be a treasure hoard.

Simply put anything silver, gold, or presumably rarer "metal" and covered in lasers.

Item list.
感謝のトロフィー金 Thanksgiving Gold Trophy (http://puu.sh/a85CU/9a5bd7861a.jpg)
感謝のトロフィー銀 Thanksgiving Silver Trophy
感謝のメダル金 Thanksgiving Gold Medal
帰還トロフィーⅣ Escape Trophy IV x3
帰還トロフィーⅢ金 Escape Trophy III Gold x5
帰還トロフィーⅢ銀 Escape Trophy III Silver
ミャウの置物 Myau Figurine x3
メモリアルコイン Memorial Coin x2
地区優勝記念 District Champion Trophy
全国優勝記念 National Champion Trophy
ゴールドトロフィー Gold Trophy x2
イントルーダーアラーム Intruder Alarm x30+
トレジャーボックス Treasure Chest (http://puu.sh/a865l/e05f90fd72.jpg) 5+ (only 2 listed in shops)
ウェポンホログラムVer2 Weapon Hologram Ver.2 x 5 (and some "valued" weapons to display)

Daiyousei
Jul 12, 2014, 09:48 AM
Once I have the time and money for it, my dream room design would be something that is not as random. I'd want to have a theme of each room and stuff, like I currently have my crafting room as a magical research facility.

landman
Jul 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
I want my Japanese bath-house back.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 12, 2014, 07:50 PM
I have my dream room on PSO2. So I guess I am fine.

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 12, 2014, 08:41 PM
my dream room would be instant tidyness.

Sacrificial
Jul 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
my dream room would be filled with holograms of weapons and camo's
Or imagine holograms that could display costumes and Cast parts.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 12, 2014, 10:06 PM
middle room, large and split long ways by a number of bar counters, with a restaurant style area by the window, and 7-11 at the entrance, right room would also be large, split into 3rds using tall shelves or something, include my crafting stuff, small bedroom, and a shrine to Ehrnga, left room would be large, and is actually half done, a concert hall with full orchestra and about 20 folding chairs *chairs i want are like 1 mil each -.-* +^_^+ and the themes, i need to change the themes to something uniform+^_^+

Gama
Jul 12, 2014, 10:48 PM
i like my minimalistic take on the room.

i call it... my room is empty cuz i dont care.

Sanguine2009
Jul 13, 2014, 12:39 AM
either a mech hanger(with mech piloting game mode) or a lab filled with cute clones in stasis tubes

Daiyousei
Jul 13, 2014, 01:14 AM
middle room, large and split long ways by a number of bar counters, with a restaurant style area by the window, and 7-11 at the entrance, right room would also be large, split into 3rds using tall shelves or something, include my crafting stuff, small bedroom, and a shrine to Ehrnga, left room would be large, and is actually half done, a concert hall with full orchestra and about 20 folding chairs *chairs i want are like 1 mil each -.-* +^_^+ and the themes, i need to change the themes to something uniform+^_^+

My ideal room size setup would be L/S/L or S/L/S. I like the center room to be different from the side rooms.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 13, 2014, 01:31 AM
My room (A) would no longer map to the regular room map but instead the debug stage where different things in game are tested such as the sounds made when walking on different textures and how different inclines look.

Here's what it looked like in Phantasy Star Universe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYgEtp7LirQ

Jungo Torii
Jul 13, 2014, 03:26 AM
Trains. Trains everywhere.

NoiseHERO
Jul 13, 2014, 03:48 AM
Am pretty cool with room I have, it look like a real room, even though it's questionably girly....

And it's got nice sci-fi view.

It's yellow doe to give it that extra homey look, I miss my blue room tho.

Nohomo.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Jul 13, 2014, 04:06 AM
VALVRAVE POSTERS EVERYWHERE

Am pretty cool with room I have, it look like a real room, even though it's questionably girly....

And it's got nice sci-fi view.

It's yellow doe to give it that extra homey look, I miss my blue room tho.

Nohomo.

ayyy darius