PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck is the twin MGs?

Brizone
Jul 12, 2014, 01:18 PM
Hello again guys :D

This time I'm confused about the twin MGs, simply because until lv 22 (currently) I haven't picked up even a single twin MG..

I've done various kind of quests, paradigm matrix etc, etc but still it just doesn't show up!

Based on PSO2 cirnopedia it should've showed up already..
look here (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_10.php#nav)

So where in the world are those infamous twin MGs?

Thanks in advance :-D

The Walrus
Jul 12, 2014, 01:29 PM
RNG.

Alternatively, check player shops

Brizone
Jul 12, 2014, 01:40 PM
RNG.

Alternatively, check player shops

You're basically saying the 2* rarity Twin MGs are the most rarest thing on this game? -3-

I've got 3 (read: three) 7* rarity gunslashers already =3=!

*EDIT* strangely, there are no missions (quests) associated with twin MGs, could this be the reason?

Cybermynd
Jul 12, 2014, 01:52 PM
Common weapons appear more often based on what class you are. You said your only 22 have you even unlocked gunner yet?

Kondibon
Jul 12, 2014, 01:55 PM
Weapon drops are partly based on your main class. Anything 4* and above will drop for any class, but the 1-3* commons you get are always just the ones for your main class. So if you aren't a gunner you aren't gonna be getting any 1-3* mech guns.

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that the class unlock CO for Gunner gives you some 1* mech guns anyway, so don't worry about not having any by the time you unlock the class.

Brizone
Jul 12, 2014, 02:03 PM
Oh... so how do I unlock the class?

sorry for the noob question..

Kondibon
Jul 12, 2014, 02:17 PM

sorry for the noob question..Well you can't use them without the class anyway. :-?

Taskus
Jul 12, 2014, 02:27 PM

sorry for the noob question..

reach lvl 20 (or 30?) as ranger or braver and a CO will pop up for it requesting you defeat certain monsters to complete it and unlock the class

Brizone
Jul 12, 2014, 03:37 PM
So it has nothing to do with main-class or sub-class right?

Because i've already selected hunter as my sub..

Kondibon
Jul 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
So it has nothing to do with main-class or sub-class right?

Because i've already selected hunter as my sub..
Oh my bad. I missread the question. Yeah, you get the COs to unlcok the class when you get ranger or braver to level 25, I think it was. The first one is from Lisa, and after you do that one you get one from Koffie.