PDA

View Full Version : Finding Blitz Symbol

GarettG
Jul 12, 2014, 03:09 PM
Where do I find a Blitz Symbol? According to cirnopedia, it comes from an Emergency Code (avoid), collection of egg samples? Doesn't make much sense to me as I've not seen an EC like that. Either collecting eggs or avoiding vizbolts/gehl bluffs. I'm trying to get one of them Blitz Symbols but I don't really know how to get one and I cant find one in shops either (playing on psoSEA).

Any ideas?

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 12, 2014, 03:11 PM
I am not sure if they changed it on SEA, but it comes from The Emergency Egg Collects.

GarettG
Jul 12, 2014, 03:19 PM
gah, it's so hard to get a rare out of egg ecs and with so many other rewards from them, getting blitz symbol is even harder. I did get the Blitz Sign from them though. Guess I'll be grinding it out in the cauldron/skyscape now....

Sayara
Jul 12, 2014, 03:21 PM
Is there a floating continent area unlocked? Where enemies are a blue version of volcano enemies? You have an arks quest to collect eggs there. Might help tmyou find that unit.

GarettG
Jul 12, 2014, 03:29 PM
oooo there IS a quest for recovering egg samples. The one before the caterdransa quest. Thanks for reminding me and for the prompt replies. I'll be grinding that quest now.

WildarmsRE5
Jul 12, 2014, 11:42 PM
lol, another poor soul burying themselves in the horrible RNG.

may your soul Rest in Peace.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 13, 2014, 01:59 AM
well, save you profits from hunting the item, if you get enough to buy it from player shops using only money your earned while hunting it and still haven't found it, then buy it+^_^+

GarettG
Jul 14, 2014, 06:24 PM
Does Rare Drop Boosts affect emergency code rare drop rates?

Dnd
Jul 14, 2014, 06:39 PM
Does Rare Drop Boosts affect emergency code rare drop rates?
im pretty sure it doesnt