PDA

View Full Version : Random 630 DC once in a blue moon...

MegaRocker1987
Jul 12, 2014, 07:16 PM
it doesnt happen much but can anyone tell me what is happening im using my vpn i get the 630 error and dc and im not even switching blocks then the ships are all greyed out and i gotta restart my vpn to get connected again can anyone tell me if they experienced this yet and if they have if they know what it going on? ty :)

Chik'Tikka
Jul 12, 2014, 10:15 PM
that's the main issue with VPNs (especially free/trial ones), connections tend to just randomly drop for no reason+^_^+ some are worse then others tho... guess the guy who did Cirnopedia has to use a VPN to get out of SEA and the 1st one he tried gave him a 630 every 15 minutes or so? it is annoying when it happens during an EQ+^_^+

.Jack
Jul 12, 2014, 10:27 PM
^this

I've been hearing more frequent 603 in team chat now that half the people online are using vpn's. I get dc'd at least once a day myself.

Rainoffire
Jul 12, 2014, 10:57 PM
I can connect to PSO2 without VPN, and sometimes get those 630 Server connection lost errors.

It happens from time to time, I got disconnected about 3 times yesterday just in front of My Room's Visiphone.
Once before both Cradle of Darkness and Dark Falz EQ.
My Japanese friends have experienced it too.

Seems to only happen when servers are at peak.

Edit: Grammer

MegaRocker1987
Jul 12, 2014, 11:46 PM
I can connect to PSO2 without VPN, and sometimes get those 630 Server connection lost errors.

It happens from time to time, I got disconnected about 3 times yesterday just in front of My Room's Visiphone.
Once during the before both Cradle of Darkness and Dark Falz EQ.
My Japanese friends have experienced it too.

Seems to only happen when servers are at peak.

ty it helped to clear my mind i ty i thought it was only me cheers! :)