PDA

View Full Version : Should I Complete Matter Boards at 100%?

the_importer_
Jul 13, 2014, 12:39 AM
I know I can advance the story by only completing the golden nods, but will I missing any story parts or getting any partner cards by leaving the others undone?

Thanks

Sanguine2009
Jul 13, 2014, 12:45 AM
you might miss out on a few conversations if you dont do the optional tablet nodes, as well as any COs triggered by them but you can safely skip the nodes that are item drop ones if the items dont appeal to ya.

other than that there are titles for 100%ing MBs but if you dont care about those then meh.

Maenara
Jul 13, 2014, 01:25 AM
other than that there are titles for 100%ing MBs but if you dont care about those then meh.

The titles for 100% completion of matter boards 12 through 16 give pretty nice rewards, namely grind success +20% and things like that.

Sizustar
Jul 13, 2014, 01:48 AM
And there's also title reward that give rare good looking equip at 500 title reached.

SakuRei
Jul 13, 2014, 02:21 AM
Well if you have OCD, it's a must.

As for me, I complete Matterboard chapters to 100% before I move on due to... Well... What I said.

landman
Jul 13, 2014, 02:37 AM
If you can sell items to other players, it is worth to complete them, the units and some weapons you get usually have nice prices.

Cadfael
Jul 13, 2014, 09:22 AM
It's also worth it if you want to get the unique all class weapons from the later matter boards (12-15, IIRC). There's a 10* all class TMG, katana, saber, and daggers that are all useful.

Sp-24
Jul 13, 2014, 10:31 AM
You don't miss any vital story parts, although earlier matter boards did have episodes such as you spotting Persona on Navelius before Chapter 1's second route, and you still see stuff like Ouza cheating on Marlu with Azanami in Episode 2.

The only MB that does have somewhat important parts hidden deep in the optional branches is the one for Episode 1's Chapter EX, but that entire MB is optional in the first place.