PDA

View Full Version : Saving Arks Grand Prix Stars

WTFastUser/AC Buyer
Jul 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
Would like to know if it's okay to hoard the grand prix stars so I can use them next time when my ship ranks 1st place overall (lots of good prizes to claim for 1st place that you'll need over 4k points)

Follow-up question: has anyone from other ships tried going to ships 1 and 7 to see if they have points to claim the Arkuma Mag evolution device? I don't know, just curious if that works :-?

Aine
Jul 13, 2014, 02:44 PM
You can't carry over the stars to the next event or to a different ship.

Meyfei
Jul 13, 2014, 03:11 PM
You can't carry over the stars to the next event or to a different ship.

Oh... I wonder how many- With Money fixes everything outlooks, already jumped ship because of entitlement issues about first place prizes ;)

On a serious note. yeah just dont be a dumbass like myself and buy multiple 50star tickets >_> pay attention and note that anything with a O with a \ through it, by the picture/item icon means- No sell. No trade.

Aine
Jul 13, 2014, 03:57 PM
Most of the people who jumped ship did so during the first few rounds, the server stores your stars separately for each ship so you could move/make a character and earn stars on either ship. I kind of regret not participating as much as I could since the triboosts were pretty cheap (got 14 of them with around 2800 stars).

TheszNuts
Jul 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
If you had wanted to buy stuff on another ship you had to move early in the races, I moved one of mine to ship 1 and can now come back with the first place prizes in hand.

doomdragon83
Jul 13, 2014, 04:56 PM
So if I send a character to ship 1, would I get 1000 stars for talking to Arkuma and be able to get the mag?

Shadowth117
Jul 13, 2014, 05:08 PM
So if I send a character to ship 1, would I get 1000 stars for talking to Arkuma and be able to get the mag?

The best way to test that would be to use an alternate account and log in there.

doomdragon83
Jul 13, 2014, 05:30 PM
I didn't know about the final star bonus beforehand but I already got it on ship 2. I don't have an alt account but I have enough leftover AC to send my 2nd character to ship 1. I'm just unsure about it since I never participated outside of ship 2.

EDIT: didn't know they lowered the price for ship transfer. Okay, I sent my 2nd character over, you won't get anything unless you participated there and earn stars at least, your stars won't transfer over with you.
It would have been good to have an character on ship 1/7 and earn enough stars to get the first place prizes that you want and then work on your own ship or stay there until the GP ends. If I knew about the final star bonus before hand, I would have sent my 2nd character to ship 1 as soon as I was able to play again.

WTFastUser/AC Buyer
Jul 13, 2014, 06:17 PM
EDIT: didn't know they lowered the price for ship transfer. Okay, I sent my 2nd character over, you won't get anything unless you participated there and earn stars at least, your stars won't transfer over with you.
It would have been good to have an character on ship 1/7 and earn enough stars to get the first place prizes that you want and then work on your own ship or stay there until the GP ends. If I knew about the final star bonus before hand, I would have sent my 2nd character to ship 1 as soon as I was able to play again.

I see. Gonna have to try your plan next time for that dangling arkma