PDA

View Full Version : Any reported bans due to vpns?

MegaRocker1987
Jul 13, 2014, 05:27 PM
im just wondering id anyone has been banned yet that are using vpns and if so what vpn were you using thanks for sharing. :) just for the record i use a private vpn its a paid one of course and its called vypr vpn :)

Manakura
Jul 13, 2014, 05:31 PM
As long as you use something like the Amazon web services you're most likely not going to get banned, public where more than 1 person is using an IP? Maybe.. But they encourage people over in JP to log on at internet cafe's so i cant understand why you would be banned for using a private VPN.

I guess this doesn't really answer your question but I've been using a VPN and haven't been banned.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 13, 2014, 05:32 PM
As long as you use something like the Amazon web services you're most likely not going to get banned, public where more than 1 person is using an IP? Maybe.. But they encourage people over in JP to log on at internet cafe's so i cant understand why you would be banned for using a private VPN.

I guess this doesn't really answer your question but I've been using a VPN and haven't been banned.

how long and which one have you been using?

Shinamori
Jul 13, 2014, 05:34 PM
Almost two weeks on the amazon thing for me.

Ordy
Jul 13, 2014, 05:45 PM
I don't want to be rude, but ... are you kidding?

http://i.imgur.com/H6x5Fmp.jpg

MegaRocker1987
Jul 13, 2014, 05:51 PM
I don't want to be rude, but ... are you kidding?

http://i.imgur.com/H6x5Fmp.jpg

well sorry for not going down the list and seeing those >.>

Manakura
Jul 13, 2014, 06:04 PM
Amazon for about a week, PZ for a couple of days before that.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 13, 2014, 06:39 PM
A few of my team members got banned for using Softether :(

MegaRocker1987
Jul 13, 2014, 06:48 PM
A few of my team members got banned for using Softether :(

softether sucks ure better off going with a paid private vpn ure much safer and better off

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 13, 2014, 06:53 PM
softether sucks ure better off going with a paid private vpn ure much safer and better off
I was talking about my team members not myself.

I can connect just fine without a VPN.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 13, 2014, 07:24 PM
I was talking about my team members not myself.

I can connect just fine without a VPN.

well i just had to do another certification email imight just quit or wait it out before i get banned cause i dont want that xD

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 13, 2014, 07:52 PM
Careful you don't get a 816!

Sega doesn't provide support to foreigners!

MegaRocker1987
Jul 13, 2014, 08:02 PM

its ok im leaving the game anyway until i can connect w/o a vpn or find a method where i dont have to authenticate and my ip doesnt change at all then i should be in good shape

MegaRocker1987
Jul 14, 2014, 09:05 AM

just a question if i use a connection method that works and i dont have to authenticate at all and my ip never changes then i should be in good shape correct? just for the record ive only had to re authenticate due to me reinstalling the vpn and ts vpn adapter i was using so it proabably reset my mac address or something xD Edit: Actually i decided to forget about strong vpn and found something better my ip doesnt change at all whenever i log in so far and when i first used it i dint need to authenticate once xD im assuming the program im using is more along the grounds of a proxy or GPN Gamers Private Network :P