PDA

View Full Version : Regarding sega of jps block

MegaRocker1987
Jul 14, 2014, 09:10 AM
I found a new method where my account doesnt have to authenticate and my ip isnt changing anymore on every log in so i should be in good shape as it looks right now i hope. But as for other isps being able to log in again besides twc, verizon and others is there even a glimmer of hope or has the parade finally ended? I know the old saying all good things must come to an end but has it finally ended for all non verizon and twc customers? please ehare your thoughts and opinions ty and please no smart ass comments or flaming / trolling ty :)

SakoHaruo
Jul 14, 2014, 09:27 AM
This is like your 5th or 6th thread on the matter. Dude you're so broken. Go get some help.

Maint is tomorrow. You'll get your answer soon.

martinmeegan
Jul 14, 2014, 09:30 AM
Seriously though; another thread, is your name Bill Murray?

minim
Jul 14, 2014, 09:35 AM
his proton pack is showing

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 14, 2014, 09:43 AM
Don't cross the streams!

Yamishi
Jul 14, 2014, 09:49 AM
To answer OP's question, nobody knows for sure. There have been a few different people reporting that their ISPs told them that it can take 30+ days for the new IP routing tables to populate, but is that truth, or just tech support trying to get them off the phone?

MegaRocker1987
Jul 14, 2014, 09:57 AM
This is like your 5th or 6th thread on the matter. Dude you're so broken. Go get some help.

Maint is tomorrow. You'll get your answer soon.

if your saying theres other threads like this one im sorry i dont pay much attentions past page 1 of the threads list my bad but still i dont care what anyone says i dont give a crap im entitled to ask or give opinions just like everyone else does even if this matter has been posted before in other threads ty

Seriously though; another thread, is your name Bill Murray?

bill murray is one of my favorite actors so im not offended

Don't cross the streams!

i love the ghostbusters so ty i take that as a compliment :P

his proton pack is showing

why thank you i rather enjoy it actually i love my unlicensed nuclear accelerator :P

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 14, 2014, 10:01 AM
Search function is your friend.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 14, 2014, 10:04 AM
To answer OP's question, nobody knows for sure. There have been a few different people reporting that their ISPs told them that it can take 30+ days for the new IP routing tables to populate, but is that truth, or just tech support trying to get them off the phone?

ok well im done bringing up anything related to this topic ty for your time fellow posters and be well :)

Search function is your friend.

i dont use that feature much so ty for the tip lina i appreciate it

MegaRocker1987
Jul 14, 2014, 11:02 AM
ive left this series for good even though i can play using a vpn if sega jp wants to be a bunch of upbeat douchebags then i wont play there game anymore simple im moving on to a better game being ff14 online so goodbye pso2 goodbye and enjoy a game thats half assed and supporting a corrupt company that obviously doesnt value its overseas fanbase:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/52509101.jpg

pkemr4
Jul 14, 2014, 11:07 AM
enjoy wasteing your money, for 1 RAID per week.

GHNeko
Jul 14, 2014, 11:08 AM
Someone give this guy a blog or something.

LordShade
Jul 14, 2014, 11:08 AM
okay.

FF14 is a terrible game.

Rain Walker
Jul 14, 2014, 11:10 AM
Okay.

Ordy
Jul 14, 2014, 11:12 AM
Fuck you too, don't come back

ArcaneTechs
Jul 14, 2014, 11:16 AM
probably still lurk the forums then make a comeback to the game

Vintasticvin
Jul 14, 2014, 11:24 AM
probably still lurk the forums then make a comeback to the game

^- This

minim
Jul 14, 2014, 11:27 AM
You will perish in flames!

Galax
Jul 14, 2014, 11:28 AM
Aight. I'll be sure to welcome you back when the latest whatever catches your interest.

LonelyGaruga
Jul 14, 2014, 11:34 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220734

So you make two threads in the span of two hours and pull a 180 in attitude about the lack of access, going from hopeful about regaining access to outright badmouthing anyone that likes PSO2.

What an attention whore.

Alenoir
Jul 14, 2014, 11:37 AM
I don't know if you've MMO'd proper before, but whatever worked in PSO2 in regarding to battle probably don't work over there. Don't make everyone hate you.

SakoHaruo
Jul 14, 2014, 11:38 AM
Video games o3o

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 14, 2014, 11:40 AM
ive left this series for good even though i can play using a vpn if sega jp wants to be a bunch of upbeat douchebags then i wont play there game anymore simple im moving on to a better game being ff14 online so goodbye pso2 goodbye my team and fellow players may you waste your pathetic lives away on a game thats half assed and supporting a corrupt company that obviously doesnt value its overseas fanbase:

have fun in your boring combat game and have fun with duty finder and the end game community insulting you because your under geared well there definition of undergeared would be the recommended gear to fight a boss and enjoy your RMT spam

SakoHaruo
Jul 14, 2014, 11:43 AM
have fun in your boring combat game and have fun with duty finder and the end game community insulting you because your under geared well there definition of undergeared would be the recommended gear to fight a boss and enjoy your RMT spam

You act like this^ isn't Phantasy Star Online 2. o3o

pkemr4
Jul 14, 2014, 11:48 AM
iirc FF14 is more strict gear wise than pso2 is.

ofc this what i hear from friends

GHNeko
Jul 14, 2014, 11:51 AM
what mmo doesnt have elitists bitching about being undergeared and some type of game mechanic/mode spam @ end game?

SakoHaruo
Jul 14, 2014, 11:53 AM
what mmo doesnt have elitists bitching about being undergeared and some type of game mechanic/mode spam @ end game?

When accessories cost more than end game weapons.......... There's no fucking excuse. :-?

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 14, 2014, 11:53 AM

guild wars 1 doesn't have people complaining about gear
PSO2 doesn't have RMT spam

Sirius-91
Jul 14, 2014, 11:55 AM
Reminded me of this comment, which never saw the light of day on bumped.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/V07Ef2A.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

GHNeko
Jul 14, 2014, 12:00 PM
guild wars 1 doesn't have people complaining about gear
PSO2 doesn't have RMT spam

pso2 does have taco spam tho. RMT spam exists in the sea version but Im sure you're not counting that. :V

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 14, 2014, 12:02 PM
you know what makes that comment funny the olympics isn't a US event it originated from Greece

Taco spam isn't really spam because people are trying to get a party for a set of quests it's actually useful i didn't know useful things being advertised was spam

and SEA version not counting that because Asiasoft doesn't do shit

my problem is FF14 is ran by japanese heads of FF14 which does make it a japanese MMO that's international and it's P2P but plauged with RMT Bots but JP PSO2 a F2P game doesn't have any

why can a F2P game actually ban RMT Bots while a P2P which so many people gets better support and outclasses all F2P get no support in banning RMT Bots

Sirius-91
Jul 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
why can a F2P game actually ban RMT Bots while a P2P which so many people gets better support and outclasses all F2P get no support in banning RMT Bots

SEGA did the lazy way and blocked china and called it their "RMT measures."

Other companies will rather fight the spam because while they could do the easy way and block an entire country, it won't fix the issue entirely.

SamayouSamurai
Jul 14, 2014, 12:21 PM
my problem is FF14 is ran by japanese heads of FF14 which does make it a japanese MMO that's international and it's P2P but plauged with RMT Bots but JP PSO2 a F2P game doesn't have any

I think 1/4 of player base in that game are RMT account. My Black List is full of RMT names and hardly any of them become DELETED status.

Agitated_AT
Jul 14, 2014, 12:23 PM
ya'll should be grateful and relieved for being encouraged to play better games. You'll eventually thank SEGA for their stupidity

TaigaUC
Jul 14, 2014, 12:24 PM
FF14 has ancient WoW's one-raid-per-week? Ugh.
Glad I'm never going to play that then.

Terrence
Jul 14, 2014, 12:31 PM
Many (useless) things...
I respect your way of thinking but making a new topic for that is inappropriate since it's a total lack of respect for those loving/playing Pso2. Enjoy yourself on FF14. Thanks. See you never.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 14, 2014, 12:34 PM
FF14 has ancient WoW's one-raid-per-week? Ugh.
Glad I'm never going to play that then.

it also has WOWS dutyfinder which lets people from other servers join in dungeons

also you don't have to leave town to enter a dungeon the world map is basically just used for gathering mats for crafting or fate leaching i mean farming well when you have 40 people attacking the same monster it doesn't feel like you actually accomplished anything

Dark Matter
Jul 14, 2014, 12:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220734

Would it be possible for the moderators to create say a captha for the thread creator too?
I remember it in being apart of the search option requirements (not sure if it was optional though)
i'd like to think it would help deter people from making numerous threads and by captha im not talking english captha use the
http://i.imgur.com/NGRjGTr.png
to really drive the nail home

Enforcer MKV
Jul 14, 2014, 12:39 PM
*Sitting here playing FF14*

....Man, too many angry people on this forum. Seriously.

gigawuts
Jul 14, 2014, 12:40 PM
ive left this series for good even though i can play using a vpn if sega jp wants to be a bunch of upbeat douchebags then i wont play there game anymore simple im moving on to a better game being ff14 online so goodbye pso2 goodbye and enjoy a game thats half assed and supporting a corrupt company that obviously doesnt value its overseas fanbase:

seek help

SakoHaruo
Jul 14, 2014, 12:45 PM
seek help

Nah. He's way too deep in the rabbit hole. There's no turning back now.

Vintasticvin
Jul 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
*Sitting here playing FF14*

....Man, too many angry people on this forum. Seriously.

Sadly this is where the enraged comes to converse at.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 14, 2014, 01:03 PM
Sadly this is where the enraged comes to converse at.

Pick your poison, I suppose.

Naizuya Tatzubani
Jul 14, 2014, 01:22 PM
Eh, PSO2 was fun while it lasted. R.I.P Sylviette/Naizuya

R.I.P Bouncer Hype

IndignationSWF
Jul 14, 2014, 01:30 PM
I still have love for PSO2, even through the nonsense of the last month. I've distracted myself with other games during the downtime. Prime of which being BnS, but I always feel the call of the hunt(Fuck you Chrome Dragon!!). It's sad that so many have left the community based around the actions of a group of ingrates, but what can you do?

SakoHaruo
Jul 14, 2014, 01:37 PM
Eh, PSO2 was fun while it lasted. R.I.P Sylviette/Naizuya

R.I.P Bouncer Hype

You should hand over your waifus to me. Don't worry, I'll take good care of them. I promise. o3o

oratank
Jul 14, 2014, 01:39 PM
what's a plot twist

ArataWata
Jul 14, 2014, 01:43 PM
Hey, as long as you stop posting shitty threads, I'm okay with this.

Gardios
Jul 14, 2014, 01:51 PM
You're awfully active for someone who said he'd quit.

ShinMaruku
Jul 14, 2014, 01:52 PM
This period has been very instructive in the behavior of people.

the_importer_
Jul 14, 2014, 02:00 PM
What is it with people and games where the character attacks automatically?

Sizustar
Jul 14, 2014, 02:03 PM
SEGA did the lazy way and blocked china and called it their "RMT measures."

Other companies will rather fight the spam because while they could do the easy way and block an entire country, it won't fix the issue entirely.

Except...it worked.
99% of RMTer are gone, the few that exist are either Japanese players with multiple account or Taiwan players, and don't really cause as big as an impact, prior to the ban.

LordShade
Jul 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
What is it with people and games where the character attacks automatically?

Because its "fun"

only game i'll play that is stand and attack based is ArcheAge. Mainly cause HOLY SHIT I CAN CAPTAIN A SHIP AND SHOOT CANNONBALLS AND STUFF

until pso2 can let me control some of those laser turrets on those arks ships, I'm afraid its outdone there.

No but really FF14 is a straight carbon copy WoW clone (like even the failed version before it was arguably better) with the Final Fantasy brandname slapped on it.

Why can't Final Fantasy create an MMO with party based combat like its RPGs, have monsters wandering around the field, touching or interacting with them puts you into a battle instance where you have party members and stuff (you can recruit classes from NPCs or quests - you can then fully customize their looks/gender and armor and stuff)

This is all i wanted from an FF MMO but FF14 absolutely ruined it. Combat : Bland, questing : Bland, Fates : GW2 did it better, World : what world? teleporting lol

They gave me a free month for buying the collectors edition of the original FF14 and I absolutely hated it... vowed to never go back.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 14, 2014, 07:52 PM
FF14 didn't even have auto attack for the first year or so!

It was THAT bad...

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 14, 2014, 08:28 PM
Because its "fun"

only game i'll play that is stand and attack based is ArcheAge. Mainly cause HOLY SHIT I CAN CAPTAIN A SHIP AND SHOOT CANNONBALLS AND STUFF

until pso2 can let me control some of those laser turrets on those arks ships, I'm afraid its outdone there.

No but really FF14 is a straight carbon copy WoW clone (like even the failed version before it was arguably better) with the Final Fantasy brandname slapped on it.

Why can't Final Fantasy create an MMO with party based combat like its RPGs, have monsters wandering around the field, touching or interacting with them puts you into a battle instance where you have party members and stuff (you can recruit classes from NPCs or quests - you can then fully customize their looks/gender and armor and stuff)

This is all i wanted from an FF MMO but FF14 absolutely ruined it. Combat : Bland, questing : Bland, Fates : GW2 did it better, World : what world? teleporting lol

They gave me a free month for buying the collectors edition of the original FF14 and I absolutely hated it... vowed to never go back.

you should hype for black desert online if this is the case.

Sizustar
Jul 14, 2014, 08:33 PM
you should hype for black desert online if this is the case.

Or Closers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghq0_UrSxkE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghq0_UrSxkE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW0uaatwB9s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW0uaatwB9s

Enforcer MKV
Jul 14, 2014, 08:57 PM
Or Closers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghq0_UrSxkE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghq0_UrSxkE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW0uaatwB9s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW0uaatwB9s)

I dunno, I mean...this looks like Rusty Hearts: Modern City edition. For me Rusty Hearts kind of died because the community floated away after a bit and it got to the point where I didn't have peeps to consistently play with.

[This next part isn't directed towards Sizu: Seems to me like people just don't enjoy older style MMOs. I wouldn't call FFXIV a bad game. Afterall, I've been playing it over the last month and I really like it. Just seems like it doesn't match the tastes of most people who played PSO2.]

Keilyn
Jul 14, 2014, 09:38 PM
Hi ^_^

I think what is better for all of these ISP threads is to make one thread that gets a Sticky.

However, in that sticky thread an admin or moderator is in charge of compiling information on the ISP matters and merging the many threads into one with relevant information.

It would be a good way to actually communicate between members the status of the ISPs.

Xaelouse
Jul 14, 2014, 09:45 PM

or you know take the entirety of their Crystal Chronicles game on GC and build from it as an online MMO
Oh what FF14 could had been...

LordShade
Jul 14, 2014, 09:54 PM
or you know take the entirety of their Crystal Chronicles game on GC and build from it as an online MMO
Oh what FF14 could had been...

I weep everytime.

LordKaiser
Jul 14, 2014, 10:01 PM
Hi ^_^

I think what is better for all of these ISP threads is to make one thread that gets a Sticky.

However, in that sticky thread an admin or moderator is in charge of compiling information on the ISP matters and merging the many threads into one with relevant information.

It would be a good way to actually communicate between members the status of the ISPs.Miyuki's thread have the most relevant information so far.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220659

Every other thread is about VPS to use etc.

WildarmsRE5
Jul 15, 2014, 12:22 AM
[This next part isn't directed towards Sizu: Seems to me like people just don't enjoy older style MMOs. I wouldn't call FFXIV a bad game. Afterall, I've been playing it over the last month and I really like it. Just seems like it doesn't match the tastes of most people who played PSO2.]there's always some people who prefers an Action RPG than "auto-attack, and alt + tab multitask" RPG.

FFXIV: ARR was an improvement over the plain FFXIV though.

I'd rather "become" the character than command the character and go over there and attack that thing.

this is probably what the most people here thinks. *whispers* get out of here En, there's gunna be *shotgun clicks* war. 8-)

Enforcer MKV
Jul 15, 2014, 12:34 AM
there's always some people who prefers an Action RPG than "auto-attack, and alt + tab multitask" RPG.

I'd rather "become" the character than command the character and go over there and attack that thing.

this is probably what the most people here thinks. *whispers* get out of here En, there's gunna be *shotgun clicks* war. 8-)

I wasn't around for Legacy, so I can't say heads or tails what that was like. All I know is that I like it enough to throw my Steam Wallet at it and pay for another month. It's not a perfect game, but neither is PSO2. I'm honestly starting to wish that PSO2 was a sub based game, just so some of the non-sense wouldn't be there, hovering over your head like a tainted cloud.

LordKaiser
Jul 15, 2014, 12:53 AM
there's always some people who prefers an Action RPG than "auto-attack, and alt + tab multitask" RPG.

this is probably what the most people here thinks. *whispers* get out of here En, there's gunna be *shotgun clicks* war. 8-)Pretty much this as I don't like click online RPGs. I only play RPGs like this if they are standard offline RPGs. Last menu based online RPG that I played was on the PS3 and it was White Knight Chronicles 2 and I'm not repeating the experience.

In FFXIV case i also don't like true MMOs where my character gets lost in a mess where I can't even find my character on the screen.

oratank
Jul 15, 2014, 04:12 AM
i tried for oldstyle click online RPGs mechanism and middle age fantasy

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 15, 2014, 02:13 PM
FF14 i hated both the pre ARR which was worse than most cookie cutter MMOS which Did Flop and go F2P til they made it playable which ARR bored the hell out of me

i also hate how the mage classes work in ARR i hate how theres no enemy weaknesses i hate how your basically forced with certain subjobs unlike FF11 where there was actually Viable options for each class

i also hate FF14 character creator