PDA

View Full Version : so that's it, dance 20 is 15mil?

Aquanos
Jul 15, 2014, 09:47 PM
seriously

what the fuck?
other ships too?

PSchiZ
Jul 15, 2014, 09:48 PM
Ship 10 its what, 12M?

I'm guessing thats Ship 2's price

DS23
Jul 15, 2014, 09:49 PM
That's right. Glad I got it when it was 6 mil.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 15, 2014, 09:49 PM
15mil? God damn hahaha

SakoHaruo
Jul 15, 2014, 09:50 PM
because it's too good. o3o

oratank
Jul 15, 2014, 09:53 PM
same as ship8 start from 5mil

Shiyo
I'm glad I find dances and lobby actions completely useless. I play pso2 to kill monsters and collect loot.

RealKillaK
i bought it at 15mil and not one regret best purchase so far.

Shiyo
Jul 15, 2014, 09:54 PM

Do you at least have 4 affixed units and weapons?

RealKillaK
Jul 15, 2014, 09:57 PM

No why?

oratank
btw selvaria long r in that price too

FOnewearl-Lina
Sex sells!

Esofor
Jul 15, 2014, 10:00 PM

waste of money

Shiyo
Jul 15, 2014, 10:02 PM
No why?

Because you wasted 15m on nothing when you could've actually improved your character instead.

It's your money, can't really say anything, just a weird use of money.

Aquanos
Jul 15, 2014, 10:03 PM
I'd laugh to see it brought back in fun scratch

PSchiZ
Jul 15, 2014, 10:06 PM

This so much

oratank
Jul 15, 2014, 10:09 PM
just a weird use of money.

nope it perfect use for waifu simulation game .

Xaeris
Jul 15, 2014, 10:10 PM
Bought one for 10m back in June before the apocalypse. It stung a little to buy it at the time, but now I see I should have bought a second one.

RealKillaK
Jul 15, 2014, 10:11 PM
Because you wasted 15m on nothing when you could've actually improved your character instead.

I did improve my character though now she can do a sexy belly dance

Xaeris
Jul 15, 2014, 10:11 PM
It's the BiS dance for sure.

Tankotron
Jul 15, 2014, 10:12 PM
Have enough money to buy 10 Dance20s but i totally don't see why i would. Reeeeally that special?

Rehal
Jul 15, 2014, 10:12 PM

Oh? Did sega ever put any AC item into a fun scratch?

angrysquid
Jul 15, 2014, 10:17 PM

s00mi u noob! git gear, git gut!
( or belly dance for me)

RealKillaK
Jul 15, 2014, 10:18 PM
waste of money

nah wasn't a waste it was a investment!

RealKillaK
Jul 15, 2014, 10:21 PM
s00mi u noob! git gear, git gut!
( or belly dance for me)

Wow but I'm poor, I can't even afford to buy Shifta Ex had to go back to Z

angrysquid
Jul 15, 2014, 10:26 PM
How did u unlock Z drink CO?

RealKillaK
Jul 15, 2014, 10:30 PM
How did u unlock Z drink CO?

Shifta Z! wow so rich don't even know what shifta Z is

BenekeSmith
Jul 15, 2014, 10:33 PM

Naw, more like 5 affix. On multiple characters.

un1t27
Jul 15, 2014, 10:42 PM
because it's too good. o3o

http://a.pomf.se/bpzlob.gif

Rain Walker
Jul 15, 2014, 11:07 PM
15? It almost hit 17 on mine

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 15, 2014, 11:23 PM
never bought a single dance emote and im proud of that because Sega doesn't make full dances so im not buying sidenote sega uses something like Miku Miku dance to make there emotes for PSO2 they could do alot better emotes if they wanted to

Serif
Jul 15, 2014, 11:34 PM
I'm glad I scratched my Dance20....

SakoHaruo
Jul 15, 2014, 11:45 PM
never bought a single dance emote and im proud of that because Sega doesn't make full dances so im not buying sidenote sega uses something like Miku Miku dance to make there emotes for PSO2 they could do alot better emotes if they wanted to

Baka, this is about dance 20, have you not seen greatness? You must live in a different dimension, or maybe you're just poor. You must suck at throwing guild parties. Do you even LA? o3o

How do you quad with no LAs?

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 15, 2014, 11:55 PM
Baka, this is about dance 20, have you not seen greatness? You must live in a different dimension, or maybe you're just poor. You must suck at throwing guild parties. Do you even LA? o3o

How do you quad with no LAs?

my guild parties are monster slaughtering sprees poor yep i only have 34Mill meseta
lobby actions are pointless to me i enjoy feasting on my enemies flesh

SakoHaruo
Jul 16, 2014, 12:04 AM
my guild parties are monster slaughtering sprees poor yep i only have 34Mill meseta
lobby actions are pointless to me i enjoy feasting on my enemies flesh

You need to put the Braver down and learn some new dance moves. You have 34mil, go ahead and throw 15 on the dance. Trust me, it's worth every penny. That way, whenever you miss a quad/penta your character will show off that figure. win/win situation in my book.

You look horrible at the guilds parties. It's about time you got your groove back. o3o

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 16, 2014, 12:05 AM
i enjoy feasting on my enemies flesh
ugh

i can tell what kind of person you are from this alone

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 16, 2014, 12:18 AM
You need to put the Braver down and learn some new dance moves. You have 34mil, go ahead and throw 15 on the dance. Trust me, it's worth every penny. That way, whenever you miss a quad/penta your character will show off that figure. win/win situation in my book.

You look horrible at the guilds parties. It's about time you got your groove back. o3o
my guild doesn't like sitting around doing nothing we like to kill things so our type of fun is the thrill of the fight

ugh

i can tell what kind of person you are from this alone
i wonder do you think im an elitest or do you think im insane

what type of person am i?

RealKillaK
Jul 16, 2014, 12:40 AM
my guild doesn't like sitting around doing nothing we like to kill things so our type of fun is the thrill of the fight

Wow the exact opposite of the people I played with

SakoHaruo
Jul 16, 2014, 12:42 AM

i wonder do you think im an elitest or do you think im insane

what type of person am i?

Who said anything about sitting around doing nothing, this is about adding a bit of.. personality to your anti social shunka waifu warrior. You're acting like you can't get that easy 15mil back, or is it that.. you don't know how to get it back?

Some of the most casual players in the game are the wealthiest. Learn the ways of the market so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. o3o

BenekeSmith
Jul 16, 2014, 12:58 AM
Wow the exact opposite of the people I played with

TA stands for Team Affairs, it's when the whole team gets together in a lobby and dances together. Getting into TA IRs is pretty tough though, so teams that are dedicated to TA are often very elitist for this reason. I don't know where people get the idea that elitists want good gear, all you need is a decent assortment of LAs and you're good.

Kondibon
Jul 16, 2014, 01:11 AM
sidenote sega uses something like Miku Miku dance to make there emotes for PSO2 they could do alot better emotes if they wanted toI'm pretty sure they're mocaped.

Aquanos
Jul 16, 2014, 01:20 AM
this is about adding a bit of.. personality to your anti social shunka waifu warrior.

I Kanran Kikyou Cyclonehda's
I don't need dance 20

no seriously
taking any extra EX LA 110.
gotta impress senp-

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 16, 2014, 01:23 AM
Who said anything about sitting around doing nothing, this is about adding a bit of.. personality to your anti social shunka waifu warrior. You're acting like you can't get that easy 15mil back, or is it that.. you don't know how to get it back?

Some of the most casual players in the game are the wealthiest. Learn the ways of the market so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. o3o

shunka please i don't play braver for katana i play Bow braver

as for emotes i honestly see no point i would rather spend my meseta on music for the team room
i know how to make meseta

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 16, 2014, 01:26 AM
Glad I bought mine for a little under 6 mil.

Sad that the price spiked so damn much too damn fast that I couldn't/wasn't willing to invest into more of it at that point...

Alineah
Jul 16, 2014, 03:30 AM
Too much money for me, not worth it unless you really like staring at your character.....

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 16, 2014, 04:06 AM
Bought it for 10m once I was able to log in again... using VPN. Worth every meseta.

Now I just gotta wait until Dance 12 (Ex.Lobby.Action 60) is somehow re-introduced; I missed it this one time when I went on a pso2 break (a long while ago), and it's been obscenely expensive ever since.

UnLucky
Jul 16, 2014, 04:19 AM
What, is it not in the scratch?

Then why are you surprised?

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2014, 04:42 AM
I don't get the impression that he's surprised.

Demon-
Jul 16, 2014, 05:01 AM
Yeah that price is a little ridiculous. I don't think any of the dances are that good really.

Ordy
Jul 16, 2014, 05:23 AM
IMO

Dances, accessories and hairstyle tickets: Best short-term investment.
Affixing: Best long-term investment.

After 2 weeks of time, I always end up regretting most of my impulse 10m worth ticket purchases. My Titania could have been wearing 6 slots units instead of my current 4 slots ones if I hadn't bought all these overly expensive AC tickets.

Edson Drake
Jul 16, 2014, 06:32 AM
Glad I got mine when it was 5 mil. Sad that I didn't buy more so that I could profit from them :/

Vampy
Jul 16, 2014, 07:46 AM
15 mil is too much x.x I could spend it on better things dance 20 is over hyped.

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2014, 07:46 AM

when...

when did you become so attractive

o-oh my

Achelousaurus
Jul 17, 2014, 05:19 AM
I want this dance.
...it's the ass shake dance right?
But I only got a bit over 8 mil.
And as much as I like shaking my ass in sexy bikini wear, I care a lot more about action so I'll get this after I got a good GM and a good Luther set, so about 33 million in the future >_>

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 06:10 AM
I want this dance.
...it's the ass shake dance right?
But I only got a bit over 8 mil.
And as much as I like shaking my ass in sexy bikini wear, I care a lot more about action so I'll get this after I got a good GM and a good Luther set, so about 33 million in the future >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_NZrh4hec"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_NZrh4hec

SakoHaruo
Jul 17, 2014, 08:40 AM
Sizu-chan, marry me. D:

39 secs later....

Oh shit, yo... damn! Get it girl!

when...

when did you become so attractive

o-oh my

ikr o3o

Ordy
Jul 17, 2014, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_NZrh4hec

oh my goodness, how I'd love to bite that ass ԅ(ಠ益ಠԅ)

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liw5cr6fj61qfccvpo1_500.gif

NoiseHERO
Jul 17, 2014, 03:27 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liw5cr6fj61qfccvpo1_500.gif

<:\

Very much this.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 17, 2014, 03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_NZrh4hec
Music...doesn't fit...at all....*Rolls over laughing* x'D

<:\

Very much this.

You think this is bad?

"This one time, in Celestial chat...."

BIG OLAF
Jul 17, 2014, 04:29 PM
You think this is bad?

"This one time, in Celestial chat...."

Pedo-crazy, huh? Can't say that doesn't fit in with most other cliques in the PSO2 community.

HeyItsTHK
Jul 19, 2014, 12:27 AM
Funny thing is I really dig the male dance of this. Pretty expensive over on ship 6 as well.

Maenara
Jul 19, 2014, 08:12 PM
It really bothers me that no one has bothered to bring up the fact that any desire for this is blatantly sexual in nature and it bothers me that it might be because nobody thought they needed to, that this is the par for the course.

Man.

gigawuts
Jul 19, 2014, 08:17 PM
Well, yeah

PSO1 had weapons that did stuff

PSU had...I dunno ask someone who played it more than me

PSO2 has dances and bikinis.

GHNeko
Jul 19, 2014, 08:24 PM
It's threads like this man.

Like do you guys even Alt+D?

That's where the parties at.

Terrence
Jul 19, 2014, 08:27 PM
Slutty dance, slutty price. Sad. =/

Sanguine2009
Jul 19, 2014, 08:27 PM
It really bothers me that no one has bothered to bring up the fact that any desire for this is blatantly sexual in nature and it bothers me that it might be because nobody thought they needed to, that this is the par for the course.

Man.

you have played this game right? im really not sure why you are the least bit suprised or seemingly upset

GHNeko
Jul 19, 2014, 08:31 PM
Being troubled by the perverse nature of PSO2's community is like being upset at Eiji for calling you an idiot.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 19, 2014, 08:32 PM
I got it because I want to keep my Lobby Action collection complete. I-I swear that's it.

Xaeris
Jul 19, 2014, 08:34 PM
It's getting a little puritanical in this thread.

GHNeko
Jul 19, 2014, 08:34 PM
I got it because I want to keep my Lobby Action collection complete. I-I swear that's it.

Just like how you wanted a complete figurine collection of your animu waifu? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 19, 2014, 08:59 PM
Just like how you wanted a complete figurine collection of your animu waifu? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can't want what you already have.

I mean...wat

BIG OLAF
Jul 19, 2014, 09:04 PM

You can't want what you already have.

I mean...wat

I hope that's a joke.

oratank
Jul 19, 2014, 09:07 PM

of cause that is how you play the anime waifu games

Maenara
Jul 19, 2014, 09:46 PM
Thoroughly disturbed.

GHNeko
Jul 19, 2014, 10:27 PM
You need more T-DEF if you're thoroughly disturbed bro.

Maenara
Jul 19, 2014, 10:41 PM
You need more T-DEF if you're thoroughly disturbed bro.

I have like 1500 T-def.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 19, 2014, 10:47 PM
I hope that's a joke.

I collect figures as a hobby. I hope that is not an issue.

HeyItsTHK
Jul 19, 2014, 10:58 PM
Well, yeah

PSO1 had weapons that did stuff

PSU had...I dunno ask someone who played it more than me

PSO2 has dances and bikinis.

PSU had THE REAL HANDGUN "C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!"

well I guess that falls under weapons that did stuff.

Sayara
Jul 19, 2014, 10:59 PM
I collect figures as a hobby. I hope that is not an issue.

Just don't be that guy who marries them.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 19, 2014, 11:01 PM
Pedo-crazy, huh? Can't say that doesn't fit in with most other cliques in the PSO2 community.

What? No. Just generally perverse and not afraid to show it.

It just gets raunchy sometimes, that's all.

Sayara
Jul 19, 2014, 11:02 PM
PSU had THE REAL HANDGUN "C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!"

well I guess that falls under weapons that did stuff.

It said CMON? i thought it was laughing. :|

GHNeko
Jul 19, 2014, 11:05 PM
I have like 1500 T-def.

Clearly not enough lmfao.

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 19, 2014, 11:25 PM
You guys do know that the dance most likely came from this right?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=pHtDaScwNjU
Skip to 0:10
and I thought japan really fucking hated korea

HeyItsTHK
Jul 19, 2014, 11:32 PM
Y'know if not for all the focus on booty I would have thought it's just a really bad belly dance. I blame you all and youtube for this. :T

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 19, 2014, 11:40 PM
Y'know if not for all the focus on booty I would have thought it's just a really bad belly dance. I blame you all and youtube for this. :T

Well... It's not YouTube... It's called Kpop to be specific, for those who are too old/outdated... Jpop went on a huge dip in popularity for them weebs and Kpop took over completely around 2005. No one listens to jpop really anymore...
Which may explain why some of this Korean stuff seeped into our own little waifu simulator.

BIG OLAF
Jul 19, 2014, 11:48 PM
What? No. Just generally perverse and not afraid to show it.

It just gets raunchy sometimes, that's all.

Probably no raunchier than your average episode of Teletubbies.

Also, Dance 20 reminds me of Sugarhill Gang''s Jump On It (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQObWW06VAM).

shagia
Jul 20, 2014, 12:51 AM
this thread needs jesus

Kondibon
Jul 20, 2014, 01:00 AM
Probably no raunchier than your average episode of Teletubbies.

Also, Dance 20 reminds me of Sugarhill Gang''s Jump On It (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQObWW06VAM).Really? Cause it reminds me of this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM)

trendyideology
Jul 20, 2014, 01:27 AM

Not that this game isn't difficult, but are you confusing the PSO world with games like WoW where your quantitative contribution to a fight can be measured and analyzed down to your physical position every second in addition to the normal DPS HPS damage taken, etc?

Who cares.

One of the biggest draws of this game is playing dressup and getting cute shit.

gigawuts
Jul 20, 2014, 08:54 AM
Not that this game isn't difficult, but are you confusing the PSO world with games like WoW where your quantitative contribution to a fight can be measured and analyzed down to your physical position every second in addition to the normal DPS HPS damage taken, etc?

Who cares.

no

stop making sense

aaah it burns

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2014, 09:09 AM
yOU DON'T UNDERTSAND. mY EXTRA 200 DMAAGE PTs

Sayara
Jul 20, 2014, 09:12 AM
Well... It's not YouTube... It's called Kpop to be specific, for those who are too old/outdated... Jpop went on a huge dip in popularity for them weebs and Kpop took over completely around 2005. No one listens to jpop really anymore...
Which may explain why some of this Korean stuff seeped into our own little waifu simulator.

The focus may have changed for Jpop's mentality i guess (now with an over splurge of IDOL things) but neither K or Jpop is really good.
(Though dont get me started on K-hiphop tho mmmm)

also buttshaking is nota particular to any kinda dance really, I know games like Leauge of Legends or other Korean MMOs have used actual dance routines in their games before. One character does the Dghenkis Khan dance, for an example)

UnLucky
Jul 20, 2014, 09:16 AM
Don't need anything special to LA cancel; expensive dances are worthless to me!

Who cares.

Are you saying that you can't look at damage numbers and assess players based on their gear and ability in PSO2?

Or that the community aspect and aesthetics aren't a large part of WoW?