PDA

View Full Version : Pso2es is really coming back

Rupikachu
Jul 15, 2014, 10:42 PM
Since i can't sleep tonight (insomnia O_o) i went to check pso2es

It was updated from 1.3.1 to 1.4.0 just a while ago (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.PhantasyStarOnline2es). So yeah its coming back.

I will update the esTweaker when i wake up (if i sleep) or when i get the file.

Kondibon
Jul 15, 2014, 10:45 PM
They... said it's coming back up tonight. Are you surprised?

Rupikachu
Jul 15, 2014, 10:48 PM
They... said it's coming back up tonight. Are you surprised?

Yes. it's segac

GHNeko
Jul 16, 2014, 12:12 AM
Rupikachu with the appropriate response.

That being said, I find it unlikely for Sega to dick around with money makers.

I get the feeling that they're aware of the ease of purchasing AC they've given foreigners and might be intentional because $$$$$$

Agitokatana
Jul 16, 2014, 12:19 AM
so the issue is basically, will we be able to get an apk uploaded here somewhere before servers are back up

solid_snark
Jul 16, 2014, 03:03 AM
Thought I'd throw this in; I went to the Play store while logged in through my AWS tunnel, and clicking the install button directly updated my phone. No 'unavailable in your area' message or anything. Opening up the app led to a 'download will be needed' prompt, and the download just completed.

Not going to wait until maintenance is over at 3 am to see if I can log in, but I'm very hopeful that I will be able to get AC again soon.

Rakurai
Jul 16, 2014, 03:05 AM
Can't wait to spend all those coins from the compensation.

...Though actually, maybe I should wait until the more broken cards come back into the rotation.

Sizustar
Jul 16, 2014, 03:07 AM
so the issue is basically, will we be able to get an apk uploaded here somewhere before servers are back up

https://mega.co.nz/#!gt4EBT4J!QuqAfR6notntiBdd4-UEygadWS-nXIeRg1N9ftaAuMk

There you go.

Shinamori
Jul 16, 2014, 03:44 AM
Thought I'd throw this in; I went to the Play store while logged in through my AWS tunnel, and clicking the install button directly updated my phone. No 'unavailable in your area' message or anything. Opening up the app led to a 'download will be needed' prompt, and the download just completed.

Not going to wait until maintenance is over at 3 am to see if I can log in, but I'm very hopeful that I will be able to get AC again soon.

WHich exe you used for bluestacks if you used it?

Agitokatana
Jul 16, 2014, 03:51 AM
https://mega.co.nz/#!gt4EBT4J!QuqAfR6notntiBdd4-UEygadWS-nXIeRg1N9ftaAuMk

There you go.

thanks much

acffordyce973
Jul 16, 2014, 03:58 AM
Does anyone know what it's asking for when you try to purchase AC? It seems to be asking me for a year and month, the Year and Month I was born, I guess?

Ephidiel
Jul 16, 2014, 03:59 AM
So how does ac purchasing on 1.4 work now

Shinamori
Jul 16, 2014, 04:03 AM
Same way as it always has, does it not?

teawhip
Jul 16, 2014, 04:18 AM
Getting that message aswell when going to the ac shop. Don't want to put anything in yet >.<

Sizustar
Jul 16, 2014, 04:22 AM
Getting that message aswell when going to the ac shop. Don't want to put anything in yet >.<

That's just complying with Japanese law.
In that if you are under 20, there is a set limit that you can spend,
It's to prevent children overspending, it's not going to be "recorded" or such. just set it to what amount you can spend monthly total.

teawhip
Jul 16, 2014, 04:24 AM
Oh, nothing to worry about then. Thanks

Meteor Weapon
Jul 16, 2014, 07:35 AM
I cant get into the game past after the title screen, I'm not sure what says...no code error except some moonruns then choices that says either yes or no. Its the same description during before this update. Any ideas?

Sizustar
Jul 16, 2014, 07:36 AM
I cant get into the game past after the title screen, I'm not sure what says...no code error except some moonruns then choices that says either yes or no. Its the same description during before this update. Any ideas?

Most likely asking if you want to install the extra BGM and texture?

Meteor Weapon
Jul 16, 2014, 07:39 AM
I press yes and it kept asking the same question, the only word I can recognize is this." リトライ", as in retry or something.

Yeah, I'm from SEA so IP block problem i guess?

Shinamori
Jul 16, 2014, 07:57 AM
Probably.

solid_snark
Jul 16, 2014, 08:29 AM
WHich exe you used for bluestacks if you used it?

Afraid I can't help you there; never used Bluestacks before - was going to use it as a back-up if the phone was blocked. However, just logged in fine. It even remembered my login streak and had two compensation emails for a total of 65 rappy coins. Haven't purchased AC yet (have to make a payment to my CC first), but not expecting problems now.

What really surprised me was that logging in from the Play Store on my PC updated my phone directly, and by doing it with the AWS tunnel, it ignored the usual region block. That made my night/morning. ^_^

Grippers
Jul 16, 2014, 09:47 AM

Just curious, how did you use your AWS tunnel with your phone?

solid_snark
Jul 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
Just curious, how did you use your AWS tunnel with your phone?

I didn't use it with my phone. I went to the Play Store on my PC. Since I was using the AWS tunnel with Chrome, it took me to the JP version of the store, and I hit the install button for the game and the store sent the info directly to my phone. I had no idea it could do that...

cheesypotato
Jul 16, 2014, 01:40 PM
Has anyone been able to successfully purchase AC yet? I'm getting an error. :/

Grippers
Jul 16, 2014, 01:55 PM
I didn't use it with my phone. I went to the Play Store on my PC. Since I was using the AWS tunnel with Chrome, it took me to the JP version of the store, and I hit the install button for the game and the store sent the info directly to my phone. I had no idea it could do that...

Ooh okay. Me either, I just misread your post I guess. Thanks!

Has anyone been able to successfully purchase AC yet? I'm getting an error. :/

I bought 500 AC for a new mag + a scratch just some hours ago. When and what error are you getting?

cheesypotato
Jul 16, 2014, 02:03 PM
Ooh okay. Me either, I just misread your post I guess. Thanks!

I bought 500 AC for a new mag + a scratch just some hours ago. When and what error are you getting?

I'm getting "This payment method has been declined" when using paypal. Tried CC (Discover) and I get "Purchase currency is not supported"

SamayouSamurai
Jul 16, 2014, 03:48 PM
I just purchased the 5K AC package with the Credit Card that I registered about a month ago. If you just registered your Discover recently, you might needs to wait for your CC billing cycle.

ArchAngel
Jul 16, 2014, 05:44 PM
I'm getting "This payment method has been declined" when using paypal. Tried CC (Discover) and I get "Purchase currency is not supported"

Generally when you get an error like that with a CC it means your card only supports you purchasing products in your countries currency.

Shiyo
Jul 16, 2014, 07:33 PM
I missed being able to buy AC