PDA

View Full Version : Quick question related to SEGA's compensation stuff

Scarlet-Star
Jul 16, 2014, 05:50 PM
...Did the people who recently got on, get their compensation stuff? I got on just today, and... what ya know, the one thing I've been seriously waiting for: that salon ticket, it's not there. and I need to know before I start scream to the heavens and panicking.

Yden
Jul 16, 2014, 05:53 PM
The compensation expired this maint.

SamayouSamurai
Jul 16, 2014, 05:58 PM
they had to be picked up before yesterday maintenance.

reaper527
Jul 16, 2014, 06:05 PM
...Did the people who recently got on, get their compensation stuff? I got on just today, and... what ya know, the one thing I've been seriously waiting for: that salon ticket, it's not there. and I need to know before I start scream to the heavens and panicking.

do you have a pso2es account linked to your pso2 account? while you are SOL on the now expired compensation package, you might be able to get the salon pass still at least. from bumped:

Users who played PSO2es and linked their accounts with PSO2 before June 19th:

※The items below are available for pickup in PSO2 after July 23rd’s maintenance.

4 Triboosters
1 Free Salon Pass

Scarlet-Star
Jul 16, 2014, 07:19 PM
do you have a pso2es account linked to your pso2 account? while you are SOL on the now expired compensation package, you might be able to get the salon pass still at least. from bumped:

I knew it was a good idea to link them, yes I did, thanks for that.

Skyly
Jul 16, 2014, 07:32 PM
Dam I got on and didn't even get my compensation stuff because I figured it would always be there? Why did they put a time limit on when it had to be picked up if some people still can't connect?

HaxMega
Jul 16, 2014, 07:34 PM
Dam I got on and didn't even get my compensation stuff because I figured it would always be there? Why did they put a time limit on when it had to be picked up if some people still can't connect?

Because everyone who lives inside Japan can connect.

Yden
Jul 16, 2014, 07:56 PM

All campaign stuff have an expiration.

LonelyGaruga
Jul 16, 2014, 09:56 PM
The compensation was for the DDoS attack, not a campaign. Note the usage of "compensation", and not "campaign reward".

Yden
Jul 16, 2014, 10:07 PM
It's still distributed as a campaign reward though and everything in that menu has a expiration date.