PDA

View Full Version : Good news: You can now hunt Dark Vibrace outside of Base Defense

Maenara
Jul 16, 2014, 07:41 PM
Bad news: No SH drops, and solo only.

http://i.imgur.com/2b6348w.png

Kondibon
Jul 16, 2014, 07:43 PM
No SH drops, and solo only.So wait... there's a Vibrace in a story quest? O_o

Rakurai
Jul 16, 2014, 07:58 PM
Its HP is seriously nerfed compared to the TD one, as one might expect.

Took all of about 20 seconds of spamming Infinity Fire on its face to do it in.

angrysquid
Jul 16, 2014, 07:58 PM
Has like no HP ,however.

Edit: Ninja'ed ._.

Maenara
Jul 16, 2014, 08:03 PM
It DOES drop loot though! So anything that drops from Vibrace in VH Mining Base Defense SHOULD also drop from this.

saraishadow
Jul 16, 2014, 08:07 PM
It's VH Vibras, but level 60

Achelousaurus
Jul 17, 2014, 04:16 AM
Cool.
Glad about the HP nerf, but all of 20 seconds?
That's disappointing though, there is a very big gap between the 3-4 million or whatever in TD and that what, 100k? the new version seems to have.

And no drops is odd.
Well, if you can hunt shunka this way it would be nice though.

Shadowth117
Jul 17, 2014, 04:24 AM
Cool.
Glad about the HP nerf, but all of 20 seconds?
That's disappointing though, there is a very big gap between the 3-4 million or whatever in TD and that what, 100k? the new version seems to have.

And no drops is odd.
Well, if you can hunt shunka this way it would be nice though.

Bosses that started in MPA have been toned down with their hp in the past. Elder in XQ has significantly less. In addition, since the story nerf a long while back, all bosses have had even less health than they should have at their level. So those things combined leave you with a lot less than before.

Also, he said it did give drops, and I can confirm it does. But you're not getting the rare version of him there more than likely. The story enemies are set if I recall correctly. You could farm level 10 shunka I guess.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 17, 2014, 04:29 AM
we will likely see a New XQ in episode 3 that will have episode 3 bosses Vibrace Falz angel and possibly falz Loser but that would be like 5 to 7 months away if sega follows the way they made episode 2

Maenara
Jul 17, 2014, 06:05 AM
I've seen a Bal Blundarl in one of the story quests, so rare enemies are entirely possible, but bosses are probably not.

Kondibon
Jul 17, 2014, 06:25 AM
I've seen a Bal Blundarl in one of the story quests, so rare enemies are entirely possible, but bosses are probably not.I think that Bal Blundarl is a fixed spawn.

Rakurai
Jul 17, 2014, 06:25 AM
That Bal Blundarl always spawns if you take a certain path through the map.

Maenara
Jul 17, 2014, 06:57 AM
Ah, never mind then.

Scarlet-Star
Jul 17, 2014, 08:20 AM
...the more I see these new bosses the more I can't help but think of the outrageous stereotypes about how the japanese utterly freak out, destroying everything when flies enter their homes.