PDA

View Full Version : Does WTFast work with pso2?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 17, 2014, 01:53 PM
Out of boredom I attempted to try this
(Unless I go the VPN route) but wouldnt work is get same error like normal.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 17, 2014, 02:40 PM
Yes it blends!
I mean, it works.

Lyrise
Jul 17, 2014, 02:49 PM
Like Lina has said, it works. However, if you are going to use the Amazon EC2 method, you have to uninstall wtfast completely, otherwise its going to cause errors with Gameguard, as well as screw around with your proxy program.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 17, 2014, 03:05 PM
Hmmm could someone possibly shine some light on what im doing wrong?

Id load up WTFast. I used pso2.exe file as the main file. Used tweaker as the launcher file. Then I selected Tokyo (choose best)

When I click play itll open tweaker and ill click launch pso2. Itll go to pso2 but ill get servers status unknown like I usually do.

jackfrosty
Jul 17, 2014, 03:14 PM
Is there a reason why your not using the amazon vpn? It works great with a private IP

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 17, 2014, 03:23 PM
Amazon is the devil! *in water boys mom's voice*

Figured you'd have to pay somethin and wasnt ready to do that as if right now.

How much it cost?

Edit: just read about it. May look into that when I get home

Sacrificial
Jul 17, 2014, 03:50 PM
i had your exact same problem since last patch. You need to select server3 (which should be selected as the best) after that it should work.
its just wtfast thats weird.

Husq
Jul 17, 2014, 03:51 PM
Is there a reason why your not using the amazon vpn? It works great with a private IP

Wtfast has the option to login with your own IP. Some people might prefer this option.

Sacrificial
Jul 17, 2014, 03:55 PM
Also wtfast is on steam. It could be a reason....

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 17, 2014, 03:56 PM
I was advise WTFast by a friend thats all so thats what I went with 1st lol

Vintasticvin
Jul 17, 2014, 04:06 PM
Amazon is the devil! *in water boys mom's voice*

Plus its difficult to get up and running =[ I literally wasted an entire day trying to set up the amazon vpn thing. Seemed advanced forvme :(

Sparzyle
Jul 17, 2014, 04:09 PM
Choose "Tokyo3" instead of "Tokyo (choose best)"

That worked for me and my teammates

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 17, 2014, 05:04 PM
Ill try that when I get home. If doesnt work ill try amazon

I dont hate amazon lol was talking about water boy at work and it just felt righ lol

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 17, 2014, 07:42 PM
Amazon dust! Don't breathe this!

Shinamori
Jul 17, 2014, 08:27 PM
ISn't WTFast on a shared IP?

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 17, 2014, 08:36 PM
Yes it is, and it's not transparent either (I tested it) so it passes on the shared IP to the server.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 18, 2014, 02:05 AM
-.- you all getting on WTFast now? gonna crush it like you all did with Pingzapper?

I had a nice large tutorial post for WTFast set up, even the 8 days free premium promo code to use after your 30 day trial expired (Google it) and everything, then the community killed PZ and i was like "ummm uhhh if they crush WTFast too, then imma need to find another VPN" *deletes post*+^_^+

anyway, WTFast forwards your MAC address so if you haven't logged in at all since DDoS, when you use WTFast it should just log you in without sending you a confirm e-mail+^_^+

Choose "Tokyo3" instead of "Tokyo (choose best)"

That worked for me and my teammates

of course, having your packets routed through Tokyo 3 my result in intermittent connection issues if Angels attack+^_^+

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120714071340/evangelion/images/d/da/GeoFront_%28NGE%29.png

airprinzh2o
Sep 27, 2014, 02:03 PM
Ok I thought I got it to work earlier but it didn't... so what exactly do I have to do if I launch the game with tweaker and have to manually add the game into WTFast? which exe file(s) should I put in each of the following fields?

1) Game executable file.
Do I run it with our without launcher? If with, then what do I put in

2) Launcher
3) Lancher parameters