PDA

View Full Version : Do people still have issues connecting to PSO2?

JoshRawrrs1
Jul 17, 2014, 10:33 PM
I mean, I'm new to the game and I read everywhere that you need a VPN to play now? I try playing it today and it worked for me, without VPN.

I'm using Verizon Fios. Is the issue with an ip block false? What's going on?

Maronji
Jul 17, 2014, 10:35 PM
I try playing it today and it worked for me, without VPN.

I'm using Verizon Fios.

That would be why. Some ISPs cannot connect. You just happen to have one that can, if I remember correctly.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 17, 2014, 11:11 PM
I mean, I'm new to the game and I read everywhere that you need a VPN to play now? I try playing it today and it worked for me, without VPN.

I'm using Verizon Fios. Is the issue with an ip block false? What's going on?

if your not tech savy then you likely don't understand what is going on so ill try to explain it in a simple way

IP block is South east asia region only
now theres alot of Internet service providers that can't connect to PSO2
you are on one of the few ISPS that can connect verizion TWC can both connect without VPNS
unfortunately for those with Comcast AT&T charter and a bunch of other providers are unable to connect

if you want to know why well your going to need to understand abit of server tech knowledge and abit of how ISPS actually work

JoshRawrrs1
Jul 17, 2014, 11:19 PM
if your not tech savy then you likely don't understand what is going on so ill try to explain it in a simple way

IP block is South east asia region only
now theres alot of Internet service providers that can't connect to PSO2
you are on one of the few ISPS that can connect verizion TWC can both connect without VPNS
unfortunately for those with Comcast AT&T charter and a bunch of other providers are unable to connect

if you want to know why well your going to need to understand abit of server tech knowledge and abit of how ISPS actually work

I do understand, I frequent a forum that has a lot of what you are trying to explain to me, hell, I ran my own stresser before, if you know what I'm talking about.

TaigaUC
Jul 17, 2014, 11:24 PM
Still waiting for my ISP to get back to me.
They keep calling me at awkward hours just to tell me they're still looking into it.

Gunslinger-08
Jul 17, 2014, 11:40 PM
I've not even bothered. I figure someone's already been hounding AT&T enough already.