PDA

View Full Version : About the 12 ac scratch thing

Sakuro
Jul 18, 2014, 02:59 AM
If I buy the 12 scratches ( ACスクラッチ券 12個 2200ac) how exactly does it work? I mean what scratch would you get items from? Assuming I did it now there's the shining heroes and electronic diva scratch on, would you get things from both of them or get to pick one or whatever else?

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 18, 2014, 03:13 AM
When using the the "12 Scratches" there is the option of using them up (you will see a number counter that displays how many available scratches you have left) or Scratch a "new" one for the usual price of 200 AC (for the regular AC Scratch and not the Gold one).

The AC Scratch is completely random; you cannot decide what you want to get; in other words, you gotta pray and get lucky.

There is the Shining Heroes and the Electronic Diva Scratches, BUT you have to decide which one you want to Scratch from; you will only get the things that are RELEVANT/AVAILABE to THAT particular scratch only.

See this site for Scratch Items:

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20140716/

The 1st tab displays what's available in the Diva Scratch, and the 2nd tab displays what's available in the Shining Heroes Scratch.

doomdragon83
Jul 18, 2014, 03:14 AM
The AC scratch tickets lets you save a little AC.
AC scratch is 200AC per use. AC scratch bundle gives you 12 tickets for 2200 AC, giving you an extra 1 for free. When you want get stuff from the AC scratch, you get a choice: spend 200AC or use an AC scratch ticket (from your inventory). AC Gold scratch tickets only work for AC Gold scratch and AC scratch tickets only work for AC scratch, they are not interchangeable.

Another thing: unused AC will expire in a year, AC tickets never expire. So if you aren't planing on using the scratch just a few times, get the AC tickets.

Sakuro
Jul 18, 2014, 03:20 AM
oh okay thanks for the info ^^

Daiyousei
Jul 18, 2014, 03:24 AM
You can however use the 12 AC scratch however you want, you can stop midway and pick a different scratch selection. Or just stop and use the remaining later. It pretty much just gives you an extra scratch for free. 12 for the price of 11.