PDA

View Full Version : Question about mining defence (in particular, latest one)

KakuRoze
Jul 19, 2014, 08:37 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows how the score is counted for mining defense, at least the 3rd thing in the latest, cause the last match I thought I did at least quite well, but not, I got 46 of 500 points on that.

//Regards.

Edson Drake
Jul 19, 2014, 10:12 AM
It's really weird.

It has gotten better now than last TD1 and TD2, but it seems it still doesn't take into account the damage you do, but rather, the kills. You may inflict 9999 damage to a monster when his HP is 10000 but if another player deliver the last 1 damage, he gets the points.

I had several encounters where I was right on the middle of the fray absolutely wrecking havoc, and yet ended around 8th place with 40 points or whatever. Don't bother with points, they're useless e-peen. Rank is far more important in TD.

KakuRoze
Jul 19, 2014, 02:59 PM
Yeah, thats why I asked, cause in the newest one, I seem to only get C rank :(

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 19, 2014, 03:07 PM
The only things that matter are Towers' Health and that NO Tower had been destroyed; whether you get a gold, silver, or bronze star on top of your head is irrelevant.

Why? 'Cause the higher your Rank (the better the Towers' Health), the better the drops you'll get from the Crystal at the end.

KakuRoze
Jul 19, 2014, 03:14 PM
Okay, thank you~~