PDA

View Full Version : The A.I.S. and Episdoe 3

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 11:45 AM
Considering the A.I.S. is a giant mech suit, and in Episode 3 we'll be esentially going up against giants on the new planet, anyone think there's a possibility of seeing the A.I.S. more in Episdoe 3?

D-Inferno
Jul 20, 2014, 11:50 AM
Perhaps; it could pop up in a EQ for the planet.

What I want to know is if we'll be fighting infected AIS.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 12:05 PM
Dude, as it is the infected gunships are a pain in the EQ.
Don't even give SEGA the idea of an infected A.I.S...

ReverseSeraf
Jul 20, 2014, 12:08 PM
Dude, as it is the infected gunships are a pain in the EQ.
Don't even give SEGA the idea of an infected A.I.S...

But if you're in an A.I.S. too... Gundam fights! ;w;

ashley50
Jul 20, 2014, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't call them "giant mech suits" per se, as they're not as big compared to other combat suits.

They're closer to the size of VOTOMs or Patlabor units.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 12:11 PM
But if you're in an A.I.S. too... Gundam fights! ;w;

Okay, now I'd be okay with that. :D

SakoHaruo
Jul 20, 2014, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't call them "giant mech suits" per se, as they're not as big compared to other combat suits.

They're closer to the size of VOTOMs or Patlabor units.

They're NEXT rejects or you could just say they're from the first gen.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 20, 2014, 01:48 PM
What I want to know is if we'll be fighting infected AIS.

Possibly get to fight an infect Gundam?!

https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/m/image/1308/80/1308808709123.jpg

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2014, 01:50 PM
I don't see why SEGA would hop off the mechaphile train now that they've fully boarded it, so I'm sure they'll continue to play a part in the game.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 01:54 PM
Now if SEGA had PVP with the A.I.S...

redroses
Jul 20, 2014, 01:59 PM
It would be so awesome if we got an event like the big push from PSU, where you have to protect enemies from entering a certain zone, but with the mechs.
The mechs are fun to play as, but you are very limited in using them in TD3, so having a mission focused on them (where you only play in them) would be lots of fun in my opinion.

Too bad SEGA has gotten really bad at creating events (or missions in general) since PSO2.

SakoHaruo
Jul 20, 2014, 03:01 PM
Now if SEGA had PVP with the A.I.S...

Why do people think a dress up game with auto lock is great idea for PvP? :wacko:

Have fun trying to hit something with your photon cannon.

And before someone says anything about CvC PvP...

Have fun dodging those shunka hands.

btw we've already agreed that PvP similar to Grind Prix is a good idea.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 03:04 PM
Character PvP would be horrible since the classes are so unbalanced. I agree.

As for the Grand Prix, I missed that unfortunately so I've no idea what it'd be like.

I'm more a PvE guy anyway, but having options is nice, ya know?

UnLucky
Jul 20, 2014, 03:52 PM
Why do people think a dress up game with auto lock is great idea for PvP? :wacko:

Have fun trying to hit something with your photon cannon.
So pretty much Gundam: VS?

Sanguine2009
Jul 20, 2014, 05:12 PM
i still think they should scrap the rest of the game and focus on AIS only.

NoiseHERO
Jul 20, 2014, 05:14 PM
if we have mech pvp should totally be strategy 6 v 6 on giant field destroy enemy teams base/get da flag or something.

And then it'll be an EMQ that only comes up 2 times a day.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 08:34 PM
if we have mech pvp should totally be strategy 6 v 6 on giant field destroy enemy teams base/get da flag or something.

And then put it in space (along with some ground maps). I mean, its a Sci Fi MMO with an intergalactic fleet. We need more space stuff!

Sanguine2009
Jul 20, 2014, 08:35 PM
thats too available, it should also require passes that can be gotten only once every week and only if you win them randomly. we cant have people enjoying content right?

LordShade
Jul 20, 2014, 08:37 PM
need some more pew pew space lasers, better off, I want to be controlling those pew pew space lasers

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 20, 2014, 08:40 PM

so the shitty PVP from PSP2

Sanguine2009
Jul 20, 2014, 08:41 PM
i kinda want to use the AIS in an EQ or quest where ya are trying to prevent a colony drop, something similar the the axis drop in CCA maybe

SakuRei
Jul 20, 2014, 09:50 PM
ARKS A.I.S vs. Infected A.I.S with another EQ similar to a gundam fight? Not to mention I love what I felt while using an A.I.S...

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/TastuyaYuuki-1_zpsf2e4be06.png

Rakurai
Jul 20, 2014, 09:52 PM
Maybe we'll get to use them against Dark Falz Apprentice once she inevitably succeeds in unsealing her true power.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 20, 2014, 10:07 PM

Goddammit, now I want Chromehounds 2. FROM Software, stop doing Dark Souls stuff and

GIVE. ME. MAH. MECHS!

The Walrus
Jul 20, 2014, 10:20 PM
MECH SOULS! THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! \o/

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
I'll just leave this here... Just a random what if.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjTfF43KeAc

oratank
Jul 20, 2014, 10:48 PM
pvp base attack 6 vs 6
base as big vader surrounded by 6 gunship

Sanguine2009
Jul 20, 2014, 11:56 PM
I'll just leave this here... Just a random what if.

A What If....Falz - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjTfF43KeAc)

so a AIS/Falz rhythm game boss fight? im getting drakengard final boss flashbacks here....

Shinamori
Jul 20, 2014, 11:59 PM
The overlaying base music kinds of kills it.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 21, 2014, 12:03 AM
ARKS A.I.S vs. Infected A.I.S with another EQ similar to a gundam fight? Not to mention I love what I felt while using an A.I.S...

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/TastuyaYuuki-1_zpsf2e4be06.png

Nuff said really.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 21, 2014, 05:20 AM
New Darkers Den in AIS, you get to fight Hunar in AIS and clones in AIS. Make it happen.

Achelousaurus
Jul 21, 2014, 06:19 AM
I'd like to fight Cougars and Tranmizers in AIS.
A new EQ full of them and a few new mecha enemies with a powered up version of Vardha as boss.

Ep 2 is about Lilipa, so it would even fit.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 21, 2014, 06:24 AM
There's just so many things where putting in an A.I.S. would be great.
SEGA better take advantage of the new toy they've made.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 21, 2014, 06:43 AM
There's just so many things where putting in an A.I.S. would be great.
SEGA better take advantage of the new toy they've made.

Knowing Sega they won't :/

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 21, 2014, 06:49 AM
Knowing Sega they won't :/
I can dream though... :(

Ce'Nedra
Jul 21, 2014, 06:50 AM
I can dream though... :(

*pats* there there.

But yeah I also hope they make use of it, heck a brand new quest type could be released with this.

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2014, 06:54 AM
just play cast it same

Ce'Nedra
Jul 21, 2014, 06:55 AM
I'll pass on that.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 21, 2014, 06:56 AM
Haha, would but I have no more free characters and I don't want to spend AC.
I do have a CAST I just made on my alt account though...

ReverseSeraf
Jul 21, 2014, 08:30 AM
This thread is pretty much this

http://i.imgur.com/s7tFqgz.jpg

keywen
Jul 21, 2014, 10:48 AM
There are no good places for the AIS other than our already colonized areas. It'd be too much of an investment, lore-wise, to just drop them on the field for people to use.

On a more elitist note, I hate the AIS idea because after nearly 2k hours of gameplay/farming and leveling up my gear, someone does more damage, move faster, stay safer no matter how much time they've put into the game just because of the AIS ;;.

AIS in an EQ here and there, fine, but not in general gameplay. Please SEGA, just don't.....

NoiseHERO
Jul 21, 2014, 10:58 AM
There are no good places for the AIS other than our already colonized areas. It'd be too much of an investment, lore-wise, to just drop them on the field for people to use.

On a more elitist note, I hate the AIS idea because after nearly 2k hours of gameplay/farming and leveling up my gear, someone does more damage, move faster, stay safer no matter how much time they've put into the game just because of the AIS ;;.

AIS in an EQ here and there, fine, but not in general gameplay. Please SEGA, just don't.....

Don't we have the ability to teleport giant Live monsters through trillions of lightyears through space for studying them or something?

Don't we have enough bad generic anime writing filled with magical plot device "because scifi magic" concepts do basically make a giant mecha penis come from space to plug dark falz' mouth to make him shut up and the only reason we can't is because we need conflict.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 21, 2014, 02:09 PM
This thread is pretty much this

http://i.imgur.com/s7tFqgz.jpg

This is going on my Tumblr :D

Unnamed Player
Jul 21, 2014, 03:15 PM
I want a weakened version of the AIS as a Photon Blast. T.T

ReverseSeraf
Jul 21, 2014, 03:44 PM
I want a weakened version of the AIS as a Photon Blast. T.T

Big-ass laser = Ketos Imera
Big-ass sword = Ilios Proi

And Ilios pretty much looks like a fleshy gundam.

Take your pick

Tenlade
Jul 21, 2014, 05:22 PM

On the other end of the spectrum, I main a techer and am ecstatic that I can actually perform a damaging role in a EQ comparable to other classes, even if for a limited time. also they're fun as heck to control with how fast they go.

Big-ass laser = Ketos Imera
Big-ass sword = Ilios Proi

And Ilios pretty much looks like a fleshy gundam.

Take your pick
They kinda ruined those by not letting you have direct control over the Photon blast after activating it.

ReverseSeraf
Jul 21, 2014, 05:28 PM
They kinda ruined those by not letting you have direct control over the Photon blast after activating it.

... oh. That'd be fun

keywen
Jul 21, 2014, 05:32 PM
Don't we have the ability to teleport giant Live monsters through trillions of lightyears through space for studying them or something?

Don't we have enough bad generic anime writing filled with magical plot device "because scifi magic" concepts do basically make a giant mecha penis come from space to plug dark falz' mouth to make him shut up and the only reason we can't is because we need conflict.

so controversial lol. let me believe pso2 won't put them in the field pls.

chaoko99
Jul 22, 2014, 03:21 AM
i still think they should scrap the rest of the game and focus on AIS only.

soo.... just border break?

Rien
Jul 22, 2014, 04:55 AM
The A.I.S is just to make CASTS obsolete

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 22, 2014, 06:55 AM
The A.I.S is just to make CASTS obsolete

Oh hey now, I've got plenty of friends that are CAST. Watch it buddy. :p

Rien
Jul 22, 2014, 07:18 AM
I'm a caseal and neither of us are getting anything