PDA

View Full Version : My personal Thanks

jeremycards
Jul 20, 2014, 02:20 PM
Well, i know there probably is a thread for this or something, but honestly i don't care, i wanted to give my personal thanks on my own thread because i feel really humbled for the work of the translation team.

Seriously guys, THANKS, you wouldn't believe how much i love this game, its shaping up to be the best online game i ever played and thanks to you the game is all that much more enjoyable. I used to play the game at the beggining without any patches at all, and it was just horrendously hard to play (and even then it was worth it), you guys have really made a difference, i can't believe how much effort you put in it and how easy you are making things for everyone to be able to play this amazing game (that for some reason wont come out on the west). At this point and thanks to you, i don't even care there's not an english version, and i don't know if i would play it since there's so much awesome stuff on the JP one now. So yeah, i would die knowing all i was missing out of it wasn't for you guys, so really really thanks for all that!. I'll make sure to donate some money when my credit card cools down, you guys seriously deserve it! keep up the good work!

Edit: ahh screw it, im donating a bit now

GHNeko
Jul 20, 2014, 02:58 PM
Arks Layer appreciate thread?

SLY_J
Jul 20, 2014, 03:01 PM
Agreed. The translation team does an amazing job, and while there a great many of us who are extremely thankful for their hard word and sacrifice, few actually take the time to publicly express the sentiment as you have.

Oh, and welcome to the community!

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2014, 03:21 PM
Arks Layer appreciate thread?

Not a good idea. The Cool Guys™ and the other known "AIDA 'n friends" haters will come out of the woodwork and start throwing accusations of hacking, stealing money, etc.

Freshellent
Jul 20, 2014, 03:25 PM
Negative Nancy might be right on that front, while I think it's awesome that you are happy and I am not saying anything against the working members of the community, this will likely end with the usual surge of negativity.

UnLucky
Jul 20, 2014, 04:09 PM
Well it's not just AIDA, or even Arks-Layer, but everyone else involved as well, even if they prefer to stay a little under the radar.

If you'd like to donate to Agrajag and friends, you can do that here. (http://arghargh200.net/?page=donators)

Not that there's anything wrong with helping out AIDA and friends (http://arks-layer.com/donate.php) either.

Though a lot of others have contributed without being under some fancy banner.

HeyItsTHK
Jul 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
People on this site can be grateful? Who knew? :V

Ordy
Jul 21, 2014, 08:59 AM

Kinda makes me sad, sometimes even angry that people tend to forget all the cool guys behind the EN translation of the client.

We were using (and still are) Agrajag's patch way before AIDA's tweaker. However, most of the community only knows about AIDA and not psumods (or Agrajag bros, A-team or however they like to call themselves).

Everyone should get the credit they deserve (´・_・)

Arada
Jul 21, 2014, 09:14 AM
I agree with the OP, thanks to whoever is involved in making the game playable for us.

NoiseHERO
Jul 21, 2014, 09:15 AM
Ya WELCOME.

Gama
Jul 21, 2014, 12:27 PM
Well it's not just AIDA, or even Arks-Layer, but everyone else involved as well, even if they prefer to stay a little under the radar.

If you'd like to donate to Agrajag and friends, you can do that here. (http://arghargh200.net/?page=donators)

Not that there's anything wrong with helping out AIDA and friends (http://arks-layer.com/donate.php) either.

some people have no idea the amount of people that are behind several things that get done.

id say its almost as big as a startup team.

GHNeko
Jul 21, 2014, 12:38 PM
So then list credit niggas.

List the people who fucking got shit done so we can give thanks appropriate.

You cant expect people to do research (always anyways) just to find out who had helped contribute.

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2014, 01:08 PM
There's a credits page on the Arks-Layer site

And I haven't linked anything that wasn't already in the tweaker

Still most people don't see it, though

GHNeko
Jul 21, 2014, 02:22 PM
That includes everyone worth creditting then? Good to know.

LordKaiser
Jul 21, 2014, 02:41 PM
I know Agrajag is one of the biggest contributors. I always got the patch from their forum and manually copy & paste the files to the Data folder.

I've never used Story patch or the tweaker.

I don't know who else works with Agrajag.

Lostbob117
Jul 21, 2014, 03:59 PM
I think one person that is always left out except some places is scriptkiddie for making the whole thing possible.

jeremycards
Jul 21, 2014, 04:45 PM
Well i don't know much about the team. All i know is that i downloaded the tweaker and it did most of the job for me. Of course my thanks goes to EVERYONE who makes the game this playable. For now i donated a bit to arks layer, since its the place i've been getting most of my tecnical stuff. I might donate something to Cirnopedia later on, as they also help big time!

BIG OLAF
Jul 21, 2014, 05:33 PM
Negative Nancy

Not the worst thing I've ever been called.

But yeah, back pats all around for the folks that make the patches and whatnot. Okay, that'll do.

Commander A9
Jul 21, 2014, 07:13 PM
Indeed; AIDA does an amazing job!

Being gone for almost a month, I'm appreciating seeing the Partner Machine actually being readable now.