PDA

View Full Version : Still cant get into pso2...

surraku
Jul 20, 2014, 05:39 PM
so iv been regularly cheeking up on the game seeing if i can connect sense the ddos stoped. still cant get on and im thinking i never will. if there is a way to get back on would someone fill me in? i always get the error 249 when i try to log in, if that helps.

Sizustar
Jul 20, 2014, 05:53 PM
1. Wait and see
2. Wait and contact your ISP, to see if they will contact Yahoo Japan and have them fix the problem.
3. Use a VPN or AWS, which has multiple topic that can be found by searching.

Chigun
Jul 21, 2014, 11:52 AM
Don't lost hope. Yesterday I forgot to launch my VPN when logging in. To my shock it worked, first time my very own IP showed up in login history since pre-DDoS.

Apparently Verison is unblocked (I would say "again," but last time it was FIOS Verison and didn't include me, now it seems to extend beyond that. Feel free to correct this: I'm using Verison MiFi, a satellite Internet).

Changes are still being made by ISPs, seems. But in the meantime, a paid VPN really will solve this problem for you in a giffy. I used Hotspot Shield Elite with no complaints. There was no additional lag nor disconnections and I only had to confirm an IP change via e-mail about twice during the whole span of use. Meanwhile a tunneling service like pingzapper, even with the paid subscription, kicked me off all the time. But at least that option lets some play.

Good luck.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 21, 2014, 12:01 PM
Also using Hotspot Shield Elite. It works good; no issues with latency, disconnections, etc.

Commander A9
Jul 21, 2014, 06:40 PM
I'm using SoftEther...and it works perfectly! I have Comcast, so without it, I can't get online.

surraku
Jul 21, 2014, 07:18 PM
always been hesitant to use a VPN but gess ill give that try thanks for the replys

AzureBlaze
Jul 21, 2014, 09:24 PM
Someone also said that about 30 days from the end of the attack, there could be some kind of automatic "reset" that happens with wherever is the true problem, letting everyone back on who isn't already.

TimeWarner can get on, the Verizon poster in this thread can now get on, ATT not yet.

The 30 days are up on July 25th.
So before you spend money on a VPN, see what happens on the 25th (hate to buy an item to use for 4 days only) the problem could solve itself. It's currently what I'm doing.

*You have a very similar name to someone I used to know, plus an extra R. Were you on PSU?

btw-Niji
Jul 21, 2014, 09:42 PM
Someone also said that about 30 days from the end of the attack, there could be some kind of automatic "reset" that happens with wherever is the true problem, letting everyone back on who isn't already.
lol no, stop spreading bs.

surraku
Jul 21, 2014, 11:51 PM
The 30 days are up on July 25th.
So before you spend money on a VPN, see what happens on the 25th (hate to buy an item to use for 4 days only) the problem could solve itself. It's currently what I'm doing.

*You have a very similar name to someone I used to know, plus an extra R. Were you on PSU?

i have to wait till the 8th before i can pay for a vpn anyways. i did play psu but it wasnt for vary long, but my name was definitely Surraku. 2 r's