PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 launcher file

fay
Jul 21, 2014, 05:18 AM
Is there another way to get the launcher file which isn't on the main site. Currently setting up Pingzapper and it needs the launcher file, which I binned because I started using the tweaker. Never thought this situation would arise :/

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2014, 05:30 AM
The tweaker should be able to restore it (troubleshooting->fix EXEs), however you're gonna want to set up Pingzapper to use the tweaker instead of the official launcher anyway.

Otherwise you'd still get the 107 error.

fay
Jul 21, 2014, 05:39 AM
Ah right. Never knew about that. How do I link it to the tweaker? I tried browsing to the tweaker launcher and it doesn't show as a viable option.

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2014, 05:43 AM
You have to create a custom game profile, otherwise it will only accept "pso2.exe" or "pso2launcher.exe"

Don't select "Phantasy Star Online 2" from the list, you have to make a new one. Then you can point it to both the tweaker and the game client, skipping the official launcher as you've always done.

fay
Jul 21, 2014, 05:45 AM
I see. Thank you for the help!

fay
Jul 21, 2014, 06:16 AM
Edit: Is there a way around the server time out that happens like 100% of the time?

WildarmsRE5
Jul 21, 2014, 06:59 AM
you can just set the Pingzapper to the Pso2.exe itself, it works since that's the exe file instead of the launcher and the tweaker will work fine.

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2014, 07:09 AM
Tokyo server probably still doesn't work. Try another one and see if you can connect.