PDA

View Full Version : what happened to Ulc?

jeremycards
Jul 21, 2014, 06:39 PM
Sry if this is a premature question, but im arround matter board 8 and as silly as it sounds, im really troubled about what happened to Ulc O_o some of those tutorial messages appeared after i finished the story mission about the invasion to the ship, that showed some pictures of Ulc and then she was gone from her usual place. She died in the attack or something? D= i can't help but care for most of these characters

gigawuts
Jul 21, 2014, 06:41 PM
Sry if this is a premature question, but im arround matter board 8 and as silly as it sounds, im really troubled about what happened to Ulc O_o some of those tutorial messages appeared after i finished the story mission about the invasion to the ship, that showed some pictures of Ulc and then she was gone from her usual place. She died in the attack or something? D= i can't help but care for most of these characters

It's part of the story, if you care about that. If you don't read ahead:

she died

If you care even less, keep reading:

you bring her back to life because this is an anime

Zorua
Jul 21, 2014, 06:43 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/oSJjKik.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

jeremycards
Jul 21, 2014, 07:27 PM
well i care about the story but im kind of a masochist for spoilers sometimes xD lol, well good! i just finished chapter 8, can't wait to catch up with all the story, this is seriously the mmo with the most engaging story i played... i mean, don't get me wrong, of course wow and other mmos have better stories, but the way this one is told with the cinematics and all those event tablets... its just... i dunno, its more engaging, it manages to make me care more about the characters, i think its the presentation that makes it work and nothing else.

Sayara
Jul 21, 2014, 07:35 PM
At least they gave her the honor of dying to these guys and not a dagan like everyone else.

Taurus83
Jul 21, 2014, 08:55 PM

yes she did die but was save by us again in time travel

btw-Niji
Jul 22, 2014, 02:30 AM
whos ulc again

wefwq
Jul 22, 2014, 02:37 AM
whos ulc again
Best space elf.

Rien
Jul 22, 2014, 04:57 AM
Best space elf.

I won't lie she looked pregnant in her civillian clothes

Daiyousei
Jul 22, 2014, 05:04 AM
I won't lie she looked pregnant in her civillian clothes

It'd certainly add to why Theodore broke down over her "death", if she was indeed with his kid.

Kondibon
Jul 22, 2014, 05:06 AM
I won't lie she looked pregnant in her civillian clothesThat outfit makes anyone look pregnant because of the way female characters stand. I: