PDA

View Full Version : Event Tablets, how do they work?

jeremycards
Jul 21, 2014, 07:48 PM
so, i had some questions about event tablets. Since im so into the story nowadays i want to get them all, but im unsure as to how they actually work.

I know the grey ones are the ones i already seen, but can someone clarify how they get unlocked and such?, for what i could piece together myself, it seems they unlock as you advance trough the story, but what im wondering is if you miss any of them when you jump to another matter board, they get lost forever?, or you can still find them later?.

Also, anyone knows on what it deppends when they show up?, i think some of them depend on the map, while others can appear on any map, im also wondering of some of them just appear only in certain dificulties or not. So many questions x_x!

Yden
Jul 21, 2014, 08:13 PM
For the most part, you get a new set of them every time you start a new matterboard. The tablets are locked into episode 1 or episode 2 though so in order to see a missing episode 1 tablet after you unlock episode 2, you need to select a node from an episode 1 board.

jeremycards
Jul 21, 2014, 08:27 PM
Ah i see, good tip, thanks! so far i think im only missing 1 or 2 tablets from chapter 8, or at least that's what it looks like frome the event chronicle

Sizustar
Jul 21, 2014, 08:38 PM
And you can't get event with NPC that you bring along with you.

jeremycards
Jul 21, 2014, 08:50 PM
ah yeah, i noticed that too =P, pretty useful to know! thanks