PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Cannot get MB16 to show up

Para
Jul 22, 2014, 10:33 AM
I completed MB15 and did the story and it shows up complete but I can't seem to do get MB16 to show up. What's wrong?

Sacrificial
Jul 22, 2014, 10:39 AM
go to the shop area where normally sion(however its spelled) is and talk to the blue midget

Sayara
Jul 22, 2014, 10:39 AM
Do you see the small boy Xiao? In the spot like Xion usually sits? Talk to him, he'll have 3 choices, i chose the 2nd and it opened MB16

Atmius
Jul 22, 2014, 10:42 AM
Make a support partner.

Ezodagrom
Jul 22, 2014, 11:38 AM
Do you see the small boy Xiao? In the spot like Xion usually sits? Talk to him, he'll have 3 choices, i chose the 2nd and it opened MB16
That's for MB17. ^^;

Make a support partner.
This, having a support partner is required for MB16.

Para
Jul 22, 2014, 11:47 AM
Someone told me to make one which I did but still nothing happened.

Lyrise
Jul 22, 2014, 01:11 PM
AS everyone mentioned (including myself to you yesterday), you do need a support partner made. Since you've already done that, I have 2 suggestions. Check your event chronicle (it's an option in your room terminal) and see if any events for Episode 2 chapter 4 are missing. You said you completed the story for MB15, so all of the panels in Ep2C4 should be available.

If its all there, have your SP complete one order request, and then try again. I know this shouldn't matter, but I have heard some people having to do this.

Daiyousei
Jul 22, 2014, 01:18 PM
If its all there, have your SP complete one order request, and then try again. I know this shouldn't matter, but I have heard some people having to do this.

This makes sense because Xiao supposedly hijacks your support partner while he/she is out doing COs for you