PDA

View Full Version : Its like you guys don't know the servers are up ._.

Shadowth117
Jul 23, 2014, 02:06 AM
Jeez.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 23, 2014, 02:11 AM
I knew, I was just waiting for you to mention it!

Aussei
Jul 23, 2014, 02:19 AM
Why didn't you tell me sooner? God .....wtf man....!

Drifting Fable
Jul 23, 2014, 02:23 AM
The amount of tsun tsun in this thread.

Also . . .

/obligatory"wishwecouldconnecttotheservers"post.

oxo b

Shadowth117
Jul 23, 2014, 03:52 AM
/obligatory"wishwecouldconnecttotheservers"post.

oxo b

I don't love having to go through it, but... http://www.wtfast.com/

Not my ideal solution, but times are bad right now for foreign players on this :/

Rehal
Jul 23, 2014, 03:54 AM
We don't need another thread of "how to connect to pso2 using ABCXYZ after the DDoS"

BIG OLAF
Jul 23, 2014, 05:03 AM
I don't know why people always make those "HEY THE SERVERS ARE UP HELL YEAH AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?!" threads every week, anyway.

Are there still people that sit around, just chomping at the bit and waiting to get back online or something? God, I hope not.

Shadowth117
Jul 23, 2014, 05:17 AM
I don't know why people always make those "HEY THE SERVERS ARE UP HELL YEAH AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?!" threads every week, anyway.

Are there still people that sit around, just chomping at the bit and waiting to get back online or something? God, I hope not.

A few hundred views on this thread so I guess so. Is that really such a horrible thing? Lots of people check back here every little while to look for threads like this on maint nights.

On the contrary, I don't understand why you feel the need to be a negative nancy so often whenever someone says something you have even the most remote disagreement with. I guess its good to have a hobby, but you honestly ought to chill man...

btw-Niji
Jul 23, 2014, 06:09 AM
servers are still down for me.

Jazneo
Jul 23, 2014, 08:14 AM
It still ip block even people said it not. they block out anyone outside the area japan.

japan Sega dont like deal with DDOS attack no more so they just made it so only japan player can play it.

Shadowth117
Jul 23, 2014, 08:22 AM
It still ip block even people said it not. they block out anyone outside the area japan.

japan Sega dont like deal with DDOS attack no more so they just made it so only japan player can play it.

You do realize this thread was made to announce the servers coming back up after maint, correct? Past that, I'm not going to comment. I don't like the block, but there are ways around it and I'm not going to beat a dead horse here trying to explain any more than that.

Jazneo
Jul 23, 2014, 08:53 AM
You do realize this thread was made to announce the servers coming back up after maint, correct? Past that, I'm not going to comment. I don't like the block, but there are ways around it and I'm not going to beat a dead horse here trying to explain any more than that.

well it still ip block from me i can't access the site. it still ip block how many time you try to defend sega. till the i can login without a vpn it not ip block. but right now ip block from people outside of japan even NA is block

Drifting Fable
Jul 23, 2014, 09:17 AM
I don't love having to go through it, but... http://www.wtfast.com/

Not my ideal solution, but times are bad right now for foreign players on this :/

:-o What's this? a VPN/Proxy program with "fast" in it?

[spoiler-box]http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13260882788686.png[/spoiler-box]

minim
Jul 23, 2014, 09:25 AM
Why is there this rule. What is wrong with naming a private server?

Private Servers
Do not post links to, name, or provide instructions for accessing websites that promote/host unofficial game servers. This policy applies to all games.

Sizustar
Jul 23, 2014, 09:33 AM
well it still ip block from me i can't access the site. it still ip block how many time you try to defend sega. till the i can login without a vpn it not ip block. but right now ip block from people outside of japan even NA is block

It's not a IP block.
There are people outside of Japan, even in the US that can access it.

Kondibon
Jul 23, 2014, 09:36 AM
Why is there this rule. What is wrong with naming a private server?

Private Servers
Do not post links to, name, or provide instructions for accessing websites that promote/host unofficial game servers. This policy applies to all games.Because private servers are usually illegal.

gigawuts
Jul 23, 2014, 09:58 AM
wait did the servers go down

Kondibon
Jul 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
wait did the servers go downFor a maintenance yeah.

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 23, 2014, 10:07 AM

It's not....an IP block....PERIOD.

Vintasticvin
Jul 23, 2014, 10:38 AM

eh don't even bother he's just trying to cause problems like in a few other game forums I had the misfortune of encountering him on. This thread served its purpose just let it rot until next Wednesday.

fruiteaterz
Jul 23, 2014, 12:33 PM
it's not an ip block, it's just a selective segablock disguised as an ip block

Vintasticvin
Jul 23, 2014, 12:58 PM
Shhh don't tellem! I like hearing stories of how the trash on B20 is gonr plus at this point I don't think anyone not in Japan has any f*cks to give about pso2

Kinaya
Jul 23, 2014, 01:03 PM
Guys IP ban, thats what it is a damn IP ban :(((( RIP PSO2 im gonna play BnS now ;(

BIG OLAF
Jul 23, 2014, 04:14 PM
A few hundred views on this thread so I guess so. Is that really such a horrible thing? Lots of people check back here every little while to look for threads like this on maint nights.

On the contrary, I don't understand why you feel the need to be a negative nancy so often whenever someone says something you have even the most remote disagreement with. I guess its good to have a hobby, but you honestly ought to chill man...

Or I can do what I want and say what I please, which I do. If it bothers you, there's a "Block User" button somewhere around here, I think...

Servers go up around the same time every week. Threads announcing that they're back online are silly and unneeded. I contend that the people who sit around, tapping their fingers and waiting for the ever-so-helpful 'announcement thread(s)' of the servers being back online are the ones that need to 'chill out.'

CloudChaser
Jul 23, 2014, 05:19 PM
So then the best answer for everyone would be to hurry up and wait.

UnLucky
Jul 23, 2014, 05:27 PM
Or I can do what I want and say what I please, which I do. If it bothers you, there's a "Block User" button somewhere around here, I think...
And so can people who want to announce the maintenance start and end.

So yeah, servers are up, even if you can't connect. IP block or routing problems be damned.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 23, 2014, 07:53 PM
this thread just shows me how many trolls are on this forum when theres been threads explaining the situation in detail

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
this thread just shows me how many trolls are on this forum when theres been threads explaining the situation in detail
Hi, you must be new to the internet?

btw-Niji
Jul 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
wow ur smart

fruiteaterz
Jul 24, 2014, 06:49 AM
fuck this shit.

Noc Codez
Jul 24, 2014, 06:57 AM
There is no IP ban.. The problem is your ISP..

SakoHaruo
Jul 24, 2014, 07:07 AM
You might as well call it an IP Ban. You people act you like the situation is much different. At the end of the day you still cannot connect to PSO2 without using a VPN. So yeah, continue to hold that shit until something changes. o3o

Kinaya
Jul 24, 2014, 07:53 AM
There is no IP ban.. The problem is your ISP..

No its an IP ban my Dad lives in JP and works for Sega, I told him to ask Sakai and he told my Dad its an ip ban :(

untrustful
Jul 24, 2014, 08:05 AM
lol dad

minim
Jul 24, 2014, 12:04 PM
so iron chef french was behind the ip ban against the gaijin. i knew it

Jei182
Jul 24, 2014, 12:18 PM

It may not be an IP block, but It's starting to feel like some sort of a block since it's been a month and nothing has really been resolved (with Comcast at least). Either way, while I would love to be able to play again I'm not paying for a VPN until I get a better computer and even then I'm at the point where I may just say screw it and move on.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 24, 2014, 05:17 PM
No its an IP ban my Dad lives in JP and works for Sega, I told him to ask Sakai and he told my Dad its an ip ban :(
I am Kinaya's uncle I own Sega and told them to block his IP because he wasn't doing his homework.

lunarsoul
Jul 24, 2014, 09:02 PM
Yea im pretty much boned until SEGA or Yahoo.jp does something on their end to fix, cause it looks like im out of luck until then. My ISP isint doing jack just for me to play some game in Japan.

Kinaya
Jul 25, 2014, 01:09 AM
I am Kinaya's uncle I own Sega and told them to block his IP because he wasn't doing his homework.

Yeah thats not nice :( Now I have to use a VPN and get banned :( :( :( :( :(

mctastee
Jul 25, 2014, 08:36 PM
It's not that I don't know, it's just that I don't care.

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2014, 08:39 PM
It's not that I don't know, it's just that I don't care.

^ This pretty much