PDA

View Full Version : Who built the mining bases and mechas?

Achelousaurus
Jul 23, 2014, 05:00 AM
No story spoilers please, I'm only on MB 6.

But yeah, I've been wondering about that cause at first I thought it was the fully little ewoks but then I noticed they look lie they got kind of a hunter gatherer technology level.
They walk around with metal containers to pick up and gather stuff, definitely not required if you have the technology to build something like the towers / tunnels.

And who built the mechas?
Are they invading Lilipa or their own security systems gone haywire (sorta PSO ep 1 mine style)?

Gama
Jul 23, 2014, 05:24 AM
the dudu master race.

i have the feels that will be revealed on episode 4, when beasts come up.

Kondibon
Jul 23, 2014, 05:28 AM
The mechs are a defense system. They aren't going haywire they're just defending the facilties from anything they aren't programmed to consider an ally. That includes Darkers, ARKS, and Lilipans.

The lilipans didn't build all that stuff, but I don't think I can talk about who did, even if it's just guesses without spoiling anything.

the dudu master race.

i have the feels that will be revealed on episode 4, when beasts come up.I think I know who built them, I just don't think I can talk about it without spoiling stuff in chapter 2.

Shinamori
Jul 23, 2014, 05:59 AM
Put a spoiler tag, that's what it's their for.

Maenara
Jul 23, 2014, 06:03 AM
Hint: Those mining towers aren't actually for mining.
Hint 2: Look at the color of the smoke coming from them.
Hint 3: Remember MB8 and MB13.

Kondibon
Jul 23, 2014, 06:20 AM
Put a spoiler tag, that's what it's their for.I can't exactly tell the OP a spoiler when they said not to, tags or not.

If you're curious though I think they were built by Luther

Put a spoiler tag, that's what it's their for.

Hint: Those mining towers aren't actually for mining.
Hint 2: Look at the color of the smoke coming from them.
Hint 3: Remember MB8 and MB13.The OP specifically said that they're only on MB6... Besides, I don't think ALL the facilities there are parts of the mining bases.

Rakurai
Jul 23, 2014, 06:29 AM
The mining bases in the defense quests were made by ARKS.

Why they made them is what's rather spoilerific.

If I'm getting things correctly, they were put there to prevent Dark Falz Apprentice from reclaiming her power that Klariskrays sealed away beneath Lilipa, which is why the Darkers keep attacking them in the first place.

moorebounce
Jul 23, 2014, 08:47 AM
The Moors built the Mining bases and Mechas.

Achelousaurus
Jul 23, 2014, 09:37 AM
Ah ok.
Glad there is at least something about it in the story.
Not gonna spoil myself though, I actually enjoy the story so far.

Rupikachu
Jul 23, 2014, 09:41 AM
The mining bases in the defense quests were made by ARKS.

Why they made them is what's rather spoilerific.

If I'm getting things correctly, they were put there to prevent Dark Falz Apprentice from reclaiming her power that Klariskrays sealed away beneath Lilipa, which is why the Darkers keep attacking them in the first place.

but that makes no sense, if you play mb17 clearly the quarry and desert are the same as now. Imo it's from an older civilization long gone (maybe lilipans devolved?) and the mining bases are being reused by arks to mine photons from apprentice body