PDA

View Full Version : can't play the extra chapter =(

jeremycards
Jul 23, 2014, 08:23 PM
So, i finally got to finish the matter board 11, and was ready to try the arks performance review mission, but after i meet with the character i chosen, the screen is kept black D=, i see the menues and even announcements works, but i can't get out of that black screen, so i have to exit the game... does anyone know about a fix for this?, i have all my patches updated!

wefwq
Jul 23, 2014, 08:30 PM
Outdated patch?
In case that if you install story patch or the other english patch, restore the original files then run the game without any and see if it works.

jeremycards
Jul 23, 2014, 08:32 PM
just tried, yeah it seems its a problem with the patch x_x darn!, its updated tough, so it might be a problem with the patch itself. I guess i'll have to wait =(

Ephidiel
Jul 24, 2014, 06:22 AM
Install mint again and the reinstall patches likely missing files check for old and missjng files

landman
Jul 24, 2014, 07:20 AM
No, it is currently crashing, wait for a fix, or complete the mission in Japanese. (it is a mission you have to complete like 6 times in order to see all scenes, and you have the Arks chronicle to re-watch every scene again).

Taaron
Jul 24, 2014, 11:04 AM
I wouldn't say it's going as extreme to make the program crash, as you can still exit somewhat normally. (Open task bar, right click icon and close. PSO2'll pop back up and ask if you want to exit.)

There's just something in the story patch that's making the 4/9 11:00 cut scene hang. I ran into this last night as well, so I just uninstalled the story patch and ran it in Japanese.

I just checked it out on the Event Chronicle, and the issue remains on the 4/9 11:00 cut scene.

The rest of them (as far as what I unlocked) works like they should, so if you run it Japanese and want to know what you missed, hit up the Event Viewer. (Though, if you want all the scenes, I'd either wait for a fix, or just do it while you have the patch uninstalled. I made the mistake of re-installing the patch before re-running, and don't want to spend that hour waiting for the patch to uninstall again.)

jeremycards
Jul 24, 2014, 01:36 PM
Yeah i tough that, i might just wait for a fix, or if i finish the rest of the matterboard, then do that trick, im pretty lazy to uninstall the story patch right now, it takes a LOT of time for some reason O_o way more than installing it. Thanks for the tips tough