PDA

View Full Version : For those unable to get back on what have you been up to.

Meta77
Jul 23, 2014, 10:07 PM
I refuse to use a vpn mostly just cause i hear issues arise. I will miss the two years i spent with the game but havent looked back yet since the ddos. Been playing a few other mmos and recently the destiny beta which is amazing i look forward to the full game. But i do miss the roar of dragon ex every now and again but anyone else move on finally or since lingering for hope.

Noc Codez
Jul 23, 2014, 10:14 PM
I was playing Tera again but now I can log back in so back to PSO2 I go

Meta77
Jul 23, 2014, 10:58 PM
Well im on comcast and its still blocked but after you go from play everyday to none for weeks you really start to forget. Just like my old love pso. And awkward cousin in law psi.

IndignationSWF
Jul 24, 2014, 12:12 AM
I've been mostly playing BnS through the Chinese servers, but lately been playing Tera with my PSO2 buddies.

wefwq
Jul 24, 2014, 12:52 AM
I refuse to use a vpn
Enjoy not playing, then.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 24, 2014, 12:56 AM
Destiny Beta, trying to get amazon and puddy to work right, getting error 249 atm =/

Gaylar
Jul 24, 2014, 12:57 AM
Enjoy not playing, then.

Some of us are, world doesn't revolve around PSO2.

OT: Vindictus, Ace Combat Infinity, Mabinogi.

Also some good old TF2, playing Vindictus reminded me of it (Source engine and whatnot), not playing PSO2 made me realize how much I missed the game, the new weapons look interesting; but sadly all of my spare cash has been going to Infinity lol

Aussei
Jul 24, 2014, 01:14 AM
Playing with a VPN cos fuck the police.

btw-Niji
Jul 24, 2014, 01:39 AM
Playing games that aren't centered around shitty dress up.

ashley50
Jul 24, 2014, 02:32 AM
Kantai Collection, Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, Muramasa Rebirth, reading manga scantalations...etc.

WildarmsRE5
Jul 24, 2014, 02:40 AM
Kantai Collection._.

a fellow Admiral.

if pso2 waifu isn't enough (Though I don't have a female character) use Ship Waifus.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 24, 2014, 02:48 AM
Kantai Collection, Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, Muramasa Rebirth, reading manga scantalations...etc.

._.

a fellow Admiral.

if pso2 waifu isn't enough (Though I don't have a female character) use Ship Waifus.

I know, I know... i posted something similar in fkl (actually the same video, the uploader just cut and extended all the kantai stuff for 16 minutes)... but these two baited me+^_^+ I just can't help it, especially now i know wtf this video was about, aside from the F-Zero song+^_^+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPaDZdfrM5A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPaDZdfrM5A

anyway, I've been watching a lot of youtube since DDoS happened+^_^+

Daiyousei
Jul 24, 2014, 02:50 AM
._.

a fellow Admiral.

I was playing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY3tUZFd7jM

during TD3

sounded so fitting

And having my online status set as 砲雷撃戦!始め! Spamming missles in AIS.

Now that TD3 is over, back to Expeditions in Kancolle after sending support partner out

MasterGunz2345
Jul 24, 2014, 07:11 AM
Yeah idk how I feel about using a VPN too, so i'm giving it till the end of the month to see if things will resolve (probably won't tho lol) but in the mean time i'm playing the Destiny Beta.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 24, 2014, 07:12 AM
I've just been playing SPORE and been with my adorable girlfriend (which I still did during PSO2, so nothing much has changed).

Also been waiting until the UK (and not the US for once) has at least one ISP get stuff sorted.

Sara-hime
Jul 24, 2014, 09:34 AM
My Vita backlog has been cheering for joy at this development. I'd be waiting anyway, need a new computer. My laptop will not charge my battery and its old.

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2014, 09:53 AM
My Vita backlog has been cheering for joy at this development. I'd be waiting anyway, need a new computer. My laptop will not charge my battery and its old.

You can run the laptop without a battery Rabbzilla. Just have remove the battery, plug in the the charger and bam sayonara laptop battery problem. Its what I been doing for years :p

Meta77
Jul 26, 2014, 09:48 AM
Enjoy not playing, then.

Late reply but busy with work. As someone stated earlier you say it like you sit on a high tier cause some of use refuse to use a vpn. Regardless life goes on. PSO2 while as fun as it was was not a high tier game. Seriously unless you had a team the main draw was the neat designs and music. Otherwise most anyone does is sit in the lobby and play dress up and complain when prices spike for certain outfits. As said also some of us actually play more than just this. And when you work full time you really cant devote as much time as if i were still in high school or college wasting hours at a time on it. While i do miss it with so many games coming out in the next few months. (Dragon Age, Guilty gear, Destiny, LBP, Warriors orochi) there is a giant pool of games for others to get into now. While i still check my pso2 launcher every now and again i do not break down and cry or even get mad others can play. I either see the 107 and shrug and go swimming or boot up my ps4 or 3 or my steam account and play something else. I simply wondered what others who could not get on were playing since the whole ddos mess.

Reyva
Jul 26, 2014, 04:22 PM
More like some of us don't refuse to use a VPN, but just don't care because whats the point lol? So I can log in and play barbie, do a couple taco runs and maybe some eqs and log off? Or just stay logged on and act like you're doing something when really, you're just wasting electricity leaving pso2 running 24/7 haha?

If i really wanted to play "barbie" there are far more better games graphically that I can play (which I do, just log in, play barbie, actually do something for 20-30 mins, log off). So its not worth using a VPN even if its free because I wouldn't do anything in it lol.

To answer the question though on what I've been up to, work and console games. PSO2 is not on my radar, however, the whining on pos-world is thus I gotta check these forums once a day haha.

Cypher_9
Jul 26, 2014, 04:29 PM
I been on Vindictus, Tera, and a bit of Warframe...

I have used VPN once on the folly account and man; it really sucked using it since I can bearly use my internet on the side if i wanted to look for something - playing the game was fine but; I do not want to find myself activating this handicap to play a game I had genuine access to. I still love you PSO2, I just wish the circumstances were different...

obsexed
Jul 26, 2014, 04:31 PM
You can run the laptop without a battery Rabbzilla. Just have remove the battery, plug in the the charger and bam sayonara laptop battery problem. Its what I been doing for years :p

tried this with my old laptop and it would suddenly turn off after logging in.. unless you lower the graphics and window size lol

Terrence
Jul 26, 2014, 04:31 PM
Some of us are, world doesn't revolve around PSO2.Then why are you still on this Forum posting garbage ? Get the fuck out of here and let us worship our beloved Pso2 ! >_<

zerog40
Jul 26, 2014, 05:18 PM
Lately ive just been playing dota 2 and cs go with buddies

Meta77
Jul 26, 2014, 06:43 PM
I am trying to decide if I should get the new battlefield or move it to something else. Not sure :/. But i did buy a chun-li bishoujo statue. So....theres that. Also I still need to get the phantasy star art book. If i can play it might as well stock up on things for when i start on my man cave.

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 26, 2014, 09:20 PM
I played the Destiny Beta recently, was fun to play though. Surprised that the people I met along the way were awesome too. This was on xbox though, you might even speculate that xbox is full of squeakers and p**nhub droolers and whatnot but throughout the past days, nothing but fun/funny people on there. Played FF14, regret even purchasing the game so I'll stop right there with that. Do want to get a PS3 since its so cheap now to play all the awesome RPGs I missed out on since S**tbox360 was so shooter and racer oriented.

lunarsoul
Jul 26, 2014, 10:18 PM
Working.

Wise Man
Jul 27, 2014, 01:33 AM
For me; I've been playing Swtor and having a fun time at it. I've also been delving back into my writing with a vengeance, though the fact that three of my stories are about pso2 doesn't help >_> I gave warframe a try and have really enjoyed that as well. Other then that, I've been playing the Destiny beta for xbox 360 as well and have had nothing but fun playing it! I stick to myself mostly, like any other game lol, but I'm willing to team up if anyone's interested!

Meta77
Jul 27, 2014, 09:06 AM
Working.Dont we all haha

For me; I've been playing Swtor and having a fun time at it. I've also been delving back into my writing with a vengeance, though the fact that three of my stories are about pso2 doesn't help >_> I gave warframe a try and have really enjoyed that as well. Other then that, I've been playing the Destiny beta for xbox 360 as well and have had nothing but fun playing it! I stick to myself mostly, like any other game lol, but I'm willing to team up if anyone's interested! I tried swtor just for the heck of it after being off for nearly 2 years it felt like. It took me 40 minutes to figure how to find my ship. So i gave up after i got onto it finally

I played the Destiny Beta recently, was fun to play though. Surprised that the people I met along the way were awesome too. This was on xbox though, you might even speculate that xbox is full of squeakers and p**nhub droolers and whatnot but throughout the past days, nothing but fun/funny people on there. Played FF14, regret even purchasing the game so I'll stop right there with that. Do want to get a PS3 since its so cheap now to play all the awesome RPGs I missed out on since S**tbox360 was so shooter and racer oriented.

Sorry ps4 here or i would. Ps3 does have a nice back log of games. I would play it more but i know the longer i stay on it the more reluctant japanese companys are reluctant to start work on games for the ps4

ArataWata
Jul 27, 2014, 09:46 AM
Mostly been playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

minim
Jul 27, 2014, 11:46 AM
I went skydiving, I went Rocky Mountain climbing

Sara-hime
Jul 27, 2014, 12:01 PM

Believe me I would. But this 10 year old laptop will only accept a charge if the plug is turned a certain way, and since the battery is now dead, I have no way of knowing if it's getting a charge or not . (つд⊂)

When I'm not working, I enjoy walks through a local park. Brought Rabbie and Sara with me this time around, as we wait for a way to log back on.

Eman2417
Jul 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
I've been trying to get into Vindictus but it's pretty much a cheesier version of pso2, and it just doesn't feel the same. The combat in Vindictus is so bland.

Dan Maku
Jul 27, 2014, 05:15 PM
I've been toying with the idea of playing with an alt via SoftEther. In the meanwhile, Freedom Planet, Fire Emblem, and Monday Night Combat.

Meta77
Jul 27, 2014, 06:03 PM
I went skydiving, I went Rocky Mountain climbing

Rofl i have not heard that song in forever.
Also been getting back into DOA5 lately. I forgot how fun this game was. I hope DOA6 will be next gen on the ps4 soon. I would love to see what they do with the stage graphics.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 27, 2014, 07:25 PM
Rofl i have not heard that song in forever.
Also been getting back into DOA5 lately. I forgot how fun this game was. I hope DOA6 will be next gen on the ps4 soon. I would love to see what they do with the stage graphics.

I need to get back into DOA5. Love it so much. I actually want to get that ultimate edition now that I think about it...

mctastee
Jul 27, 2014, 09:58 PM
I have decided to quit for the time being. I can't log on without a vpn and there are a lot of other games that I want to play.

Meta77
Jul 28, 2014, 05:10 PM
I need to get back into DOA5. Love it so much. I actually want to get that ultimate edition now that I think about it...

I saw this and knew i had to play her. Though i doubt she would be a main. Way to much frame - after a lot of her attacks it looks like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBZGzmVNrZs

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 28, 2014, 05:18 PM
I saw this and knew i had to play her. Though i doubt she would be a main. Way to much frame - after a lot of her attacks it looks like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBZGzmVNrZs

Interesting, but I think I'll stick with Kasumi and Ryu :)

Meta77
Jul 29, 2014, 07:10 AM
Kasumi is a speedster but they just messed with my dude ryu to much in 5 :d. his izuna drop used to be essential and fast to pull off. Now its like some combo string. I main Ayane the most.

Also been playing naruto ninja storm 3 full burst. . I wonder if doa would work as a mmo lol

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 29, 2014, 07:11 AM
Kasumi is a speedster but they just messed with my dude ryu to much in 5 :d. his izuna drop used to be essential and fast to pull off. Now its like some combo string. I main Ayane the most.

Also been playing naruto ninja storm 3 full burst. . I wonder if doa would work as a mmo lol

"I'm a fighter!"
Hm... I could see it... But I'm fine with how it is now.

Meta77
Jul 29, 2014, 06:26 PM
I need DOA6. I am all about the story. As much as like the fight and grab system i got to know what happens to alpha phase 4

Scarlet-Star
Jul 29, 2014, 06:33 PM
FF XIV, finally gotten a drawing tablet so doing digital art to.

Also been convincing friends to be against SEGA so that's also a thing. nothing big.

DamonKatu
Jul 29, 2014, 08:02 PM
There's only one answer for that:

BRUTAL DOOM!

Meta77
Jul 29, 2014, 10:03 PM
Going against sega would not do much. They are more stubborn than a ball of waffles stuck to a pan at 6 in the morning when you have work in 40 mins.

Bloothehegdehog
Jul 31, 2014, 04:14 AM
Playing ffxiv, gta v, on steam

Meta77
Jul 31, 2014, 06:58 AM
how is FF? ive looked at it but have not dived much into it really.