PDA

View Full Version : pso2 playpark vpn question

Mordaki987
Jul 24, 2014, 01:23 AM
hey yall i don't know if this kind of question is permissable but i figured i would ask and hope that i can get some sort of an answer. i have a playpark account but with the north american ip block i am unable to use hotspot shield to even be able to play this and i haven't been able to find hotspot shield with a thailand virtual server. the closest i can get is japan. does anyone know of a vpn software similar to hotspot shield that will allow me to play pso2 english southeast asia version via playpark?

halohackzz
Jul 24, 2014, 02:24 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220299

Go there and try it out, all you need is $1.00 on prepaid debit or credit card, once you sign up I can help you with the rest from this tutorial just message me after or if you sign up and I will teamviewer to you and setup PuttY and ProxyCap

Thanks.

Proof:

http://i.imgur.com/05XVF6Y.jpg

Mordaki987
Jul 24, 2014, 01:57 PM
i would prefer something where i do not have to pay for anything. there has to be some way for hotspotshield to detect a thailand server or some other free software similar to hotspot shield that has a vpn network for thailand area.

tehfusion
Jul 25, 2014, 12:36 PM
The method that halohackzz mentioned is entirely free, at least for the first year. The $1 is just for verification, and it gets returned to you afterwards.

Fatalystic
Jul 25, 2014, 09:05 PM
Why would you want to play our version?

ashley50
Jul 25, 2014, 09:11 PM
Why would you want to play our version?

My assumption would be, "coz its in English".

Fatalystic
Jul 25, 2014, 09:55 PM
My assumption would be, "coz its in English".

The Eng patch for the JP version's pretty good though, from what I've seen (I never actually used it, but I've seen pics). You're basically screwing yourself over by playing the SEA version as opposed to the JP version.

Well, in my case it takes more work to play the JP version so...

Mordaki987
Jul 26, 2014, 08:53 AM
like ashley50 replied because it is in english and secondly because the north american phantasy star online 2 release is taking forever the pso2 website for north america still has no community forums and basically all it is, is yeah there is a pso2 but nothing about a release date or even any kind of a beta test sign up. hence you see why i am looking for some sort of way to bypass the north american ip for playpark.

sesshymon
Jul 26, 2014, 05:39 PM
PSO2 West Releases - Nobody cares about this anymore. Most people will just play the JP version with the english patch. It's detailed to the point where it almost completely english. Sure its not the same as SEA version with a full english client, but at least in JP, you will always be up to date with current events and updates, have heavy populated servers, AND... no god awful translation like SEA does.

I figure getting access to JP should be easier than SEA network-wise.

Mordaki987
Jul 26, 2014, 09:21 PM
yes but the translation for signing up for a sega id through the jp site through google translate sucks big time. unless there is some alternate method for translating pso2.jp into easier to understand english

ashley50
Jul 26, 2014, 09:27 PM
yes but the translation for signing up for a sega id through the jp site through google translate sucks big time. unless there is some alternate method for translating pso2.jp into easier to understand english

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210236 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212430)

Mordaki987
Jul 26, 2014, 10:01 PM
I give up i've tried using gmail, my current email address through my internet provider nothing seems to get my email registered and i already have a sega id through the american sega website for using their forums. i'm at the point of saying to hell with pso2 as sega is taking forever and a day to release the north american version. from a post i just recently made in the sega forums pso2 for north americ a is delayed with no info or definate news as to when it will be released. at any rate i tried