PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 NICO NICO LIVE BROADCAST No.22 Details

Pages : [1] 2

Manta Oyamada
Jul 24, 2014, 09:05 PM
Date: July 26, 2014 (Saturday)

Time: 13:00 ~ 18:00 (Japanese Standard Time)
Official Nico Live Streaming Link: http://goo.gl/qm7jNT

Main Game Features in Broadcast:

1. EPISODE 3 Details and Live Demo feat. Bouncer Class
2. All Class Balances and Skill Tree Revamp in Full Details
3. Shining Force Cross Exlesia x PSO2 AC Collaboration
4. Virtua On Force x PSO2 AC Collaboration
5. August 2014 Upcoming AC Contents Teaser Previews
6. PHANTASY STAR NOVA (PSVITA) Live Demo and New Details
7. Live Broadcast Secret Phrase Campaign
8. Special Emergency Quest with special boosters!

More live links:

1- http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv187445031?ref=ser&zroute=search&track=niconico_search_keyword&keyword=pso2&btm=r

2- http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv187436202?ref=ser&zroute=search&track=niconico_search_keyword&keyword=pso2&btm=r

3- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHXj-mutVI&feature=youtu.be

Sizustar
Jul 24, 2014, 09:11 PM
Isn't it a bit early to make this topic?

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 24, 2014, 09:14 PM
There's a saying I like: If you're early, you're on time.

Daiyousei
Jul 24, 2014, 09:14 PM
It's in about 25 hours, not that much early.

wefwq
Jul 24, 2014, 11:27 PM
" Skill Tree Revamp "

Oh boy, this gonna be interesting.

GHNeko
Jul 24, 2014, 11:32 PM
There's a saying I like: If you're early, you're on time.

Hi. Welcome to the Military.

If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. And if you're late, you better stand by.

UnLucky
Jul 24, 2014, 11:33 PM
" Skill Tree Revamp "

Oh boy, this gonna be interesting.

not gonna hold my breath

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 24, 2014, 11:36 PM
Hi. Welcome to the Military.

If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. And if you're late, you better stand by.

My Dad was an Army man. So yeah, I've had a few interesting experiences due to his military connections.

Sanguine2009
Jul 25, 2014, 12:06 AM
oh goody, balance changes. i cant wait to see them completely ignore techer and hunter again!

Edson Drake
Jul 25, 2014, 12:14 AM
I guess the Fighter's time to shine is getting near.

Hopefully the skill tree revamp also includes Force/Techter so that we don't need to waste so much skillpoints in useless skills to make dual/element mastery possible.

SakoHaruo
Jul 25, 2014, 12:18 AM
oh goody, balance changes. i cant wait to see them completely ignore techer and hunter again!

How much meseta are you willing to put on the line?

Sanguine2009
Jul 25, 2014, 12:38 AM
i dunno, just going by sega's track record, sega gonna sega after all. its either that or they will sega in the opposite direction and make them broken as hell.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 12:43 AM
Drain rate of Katana Gear reduced by 50%
Added Average S Charge 2 and Weak S Charge 2
Added Katana Combat Advance which increases PP regen by 50% and reduces cooldown by 50%
Added Rapid Shoot Up 3

SRoll JA reduced to 1.2x
Added Zero Range Aerial which deals additional damage to enemies in midair and at close range

Added Brave Crit 2 and Wise Crit 2
Added PP Deadline, exactly like PP Slayer but for under 25% instead of 50%

Hunter gets a new skill that increases Hate generation after Iron Will activates during Guard Stance for 10s

Ranger gets Weak Hit Zalure, reducing the target's resistance to all damage on any part if first shot in a weak point

Photon Flare Escape. Still nobody gets it for the damage.

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2014, 01:09 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

This is what I want the skill tree revamp to look like.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 01:11 AM
FFX's Sphere Grid with 95% base stats?

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2014, 01:17 AM
FFX's Sphere Grid with 95% base stats?

1% base stats, don't comment if you've never played POE. It actually has 100+ viable builds and like 20+ for every class, it's insane, so much variation and fun.

I'd even settle for Borderland 2 skill trees..at least there's tons of options(at least for gaige, never played other classes).

This games skill trees just need completely deleted and they need to start over from ground zero. In all the games I've played I've never seen worse skill trees.

They can't just keep nerfing overpowered things or trimming the trees or adding new traits, the entire structure of these trees are just plain GARBAGE.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 01:21 AM
I'm looking at that sphere grid right now and all I see is +10 Dex, +1% crit

Might as well just give stat points. What a worthless skill tree.

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2014, 01:28 AM
There's barely any +stat points, here I'll show you a real spec:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrT--vuV8mofRNsuJM8jlqRBkmnCOq6aqydro9G2Qu0DBps0NAqmJMn pqybofqAHNy_l4hA99cNjX_GyT2QM8y8bAvBxfIeEJeFYCL0LL 9Pv0QEqsR90oauHdlDVE255oEV1xFQB2PXhrvWc1NWYzvha9vi 930Ypyvsiot6SOfsGMNt
Here's the basic rundown of what you're getting:

+20 to Strength
+40 to Dexterity
+210 to Intelligence
+421 to maximum Mana
+614 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 260
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
80% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
40% increased maximum Mana
1% of Life Regenerated per Second
Minions deal 105% increased Damage
104% increased maximum Energy Shield
Minions have 20% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 20% increased Cast Speed
Minions have 110% increased maximum Life
Minions Leech 4% of Damage as Life
+5 to Maximum number of Zombies
+6 to Maximum number of Skeletons
Minions Regenerate 2.5% Life per Second
Minions have +20% to Chaos Resistance
Minions have +16% to all Elemental Resistances
Maximum Life becomes 1, Immune to Chaos Damage
65% increased Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery
+1 to Maximum number of Spectres
12% more Maximum Energy Shield
Minions explode when reduced to low life, dealing 33% of their maximum life as fire damage to surrounding enemies
+42% Energy Shield
+4% increased Melee Physical Damage
+80 Accuracy Rating
8% increased Evasion Rating

This is a very basic easy build, not complex or doing anything insane. Just very generic and easy. If all you're seeing is +stat +1% attack speed, look at the major and greater keystones, not the minor ones. That's the BIG ones.

You're a scion, the hybrid class that can be pretty much any build because it starts in the middle of the tree. This build is a "summoner" or "minion" build, you say "I want to use minion spells and kill things with an army", you spec this way putting points into this stuff.

Basically you take a character, put points where you want that buff the role you wanna do, and keep adding stuff that benefit it. You pick your main form of damage(summoning here), your way of surviving (energy shield here, the options are energy shield, armor/hp, hp/evasion, HP and converting your energy shield into mana, then making 30% of all damage you take go to mana instead of damage...and many more), plus other useful things like buffing totems to cast faster or summon multiple(at the cost of being unable to deal damage with spells yourself), using life to cast spells instead of mana, or casting or moving faster, etc.

You can get some crazy complex and interesting builds. Like completely fucking INSANE builds that combine tons of things into some crazy thing you'd never think of.

In POE's world, there can be 10 sword using melee HU's, all specced completely differently dealing damage in different ways and having different ways of surviving and different main resources for damage.

The beauty of the tree is CHOICES, OPTIONS, and VARIATION. Something PSO2 greatly lacks - pretty much every HU FI RA FO specs the exact same way, and even if there is very little variation, it's nothing compared to what POE tree's give you.

edit: I mean look at CHAOS INOCULATION, which is in this build. Your HP goes to ONE, and you're immune to chaos damage. Chaos damage bypasses ES and goes straight into HP, but with this spec, you counteract that by having very high energy shield via gear/traits. Energy shield is harder, to gear for, and energy shield gear doesn't have armor or evasion so you take a lot more damage when you get hit and get hit more. That major keystone alone is completely game changing and changes how you gear and play entirely. Nothing like that exists in PSO2, at all.

cheapgunner
Jul 25, 2014, 01:31 AM
Wand lovers needs to be a stance. Period.

Hunter's Skills for just guard + counter need to be default into Hu weapons. Katana counter edge skill needs to be for Hu weps as well on the HU skill tree. For Guard Stance, give them a skill similar to braver mag but instead of mags, use the weapons' when active to boost their respective defensive stat by 50% of total value at 5 pts.

I'm hoping this rebalancing of theirs is actually worth it. >.>

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2014, 01:42 AM
Wand lovers needs to be a stance. Period.

Hunter's Skills for just guard + counter need to be default into Hu weapons. Katana counter edge skill needs to be for Hu weps as well on the HU skill tree. For Guard Stance, give them a skill similar to braver mag but instead of mags, use the weapons' when active to boost their respective defensive stat by 50% of total value at 5 pts.

I'm hoping this rebalancing of theirs is actually worth it. >.>

Stances, just guard, just block, gears, all need to be baseline class abilities.

Spending like 60 of your 70 points on the HU tree just buffing a single stance shows how badly designed these skill trees are.

Delete them, start over from ground zero. Please Sega, pretty please?

It's truly the only way to fix these atrocious trees.

Sanguine2009
Jul 25, 2014, 01:53 AM
so quick question, does anyone honestly expect this rebalance to truly fix the classes?

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2014, 01:56 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrT--vuV8mofRNsuJM8jlqRBkmnCOq6aqydro9G2Qu0DBps0NAqmJMn pqybofqAHNy_l4hA99cNjX_GyT2QM8y8bAvBxfIeEJeFYCL0LL 9Pv0QEqsR90oauHdlDVE255oEV1xFQB2PXhrvWc1NWYzvha9vi 930Ypyvsiot6SOfsGMNt

+20 to Strength
+40 to Dexterity
+210 to Intelligence
+421 to maximum Mana
+614 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 260
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
80% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
40% increased maximum Mana
1% of Life Regenerated per Second
Minions deal 105% increased Damage
104% increased maximum Energy Shield
Minions have 20% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 20% increased Cast Speed
Minions have 110% increased maximum Life
Minions Leech 4% of Damage as Life
+5 to Maximum number of Zombies
+6 to Maximum number of Skeletons
Minions Regenerate 2.5% Life per Second
Minions have +20% to Chaos Resistance
Minions have +16% to all Elemental Resistances
65% increased Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery
+1 to Maximum number of Spectres
12% more Maximum Energy Shield
Minions explode when reduced to low life, dealing 33% of their maximum life as fire damage to surrounding enemies
+42% Energy Shield
+4% increased Melee Physical Damage
+80 Accuracy Rating
8% increased Evasion Rating

This is a very basic easy build, not complex or doing anything insane. Just very generic and easy. If all you're seeing is +stat +1% attack speed, look at the major and greater keystones, not the minor ones. That's the BIG ones.

You're a scion, the hybrid class that can be pretty much any build because it starts in the middle of the tree. This build is a "summoner" or "minion" build, you say "I want to use minion spells and kill things with an army", you spec this way putting points into this stuff.

Basically you take a character, put points where you want that buff the role you wanna do, and keep adding stuff that benefit it. You pick your main form of damage(summoning here), your way of surviving (energy shield here, the options are energy shield, armor/hp, hp/evasion, HP and converting your energy shield into mana, then making 30% of all damage you take go to mana instead of damage...and many more), plus other useful things like buffing totems to cast faster or summon multiple(at the cost of being unable to deal damage with spells yourself), using life to cast spells instead of mana, or casting or moving faster, etc.

You can get some crazy complex and interesting builds. Like completely fucking INSANE builds that combine tons of things into some crazy thing you'd never think of.

In POE's world, there can be 10 sword using melee HU's, all specced completely differently dealing damage in different ways and having different ways of surviving and different main resources for damage.

The beauty of the tree is CHOICES, OPTIONS, and VARIATION. Something PSO2 greatly lacks - pretty much every HU FI RA FO specs the exact same way, and even if there is very little variation, it's nothing compared to what POE tree's give you.

edit: I mean look at CHAOS INOCULATION, which is in this build. Your HP goes to ONE, and you're immune to chaos damage. Chaos damage bypasses ES and goes straight into HP, but with this spec, you counteract that by having very high energy shield via gear/traits. Energy shield is harder, to gear for, and energy shield gear doesn't have armor or evasion so you take a lot more damage when you get hit and get hit more. That major keystone alone is completely game changing and changes how you gear and play entirely. Nothing like that exists in PSO2, at all.Are we posting builds from other games to show the infiriority of PSO2's skill trees? Oh boy!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJArdhUMKg2zwsBfEBDAWoAwoag4TwFYGWsLEGA-TxRGABAcCAGS5XCPAAQ2fgM9AAq+jUKBBA-e

I dissagree about the choices and variation thing though. While lots of choices can create more builds, most games have one or two good builds and everything else is considered subpar, this isn't because the other builds are bad, but because the game doesn't accomedate their niche in other ways. PSO2 actually has a LOT of build variation, but since "kill shit as fast as possible" is the name of the game, a lot of them are useless. GW2 has a similar issue in PvE (PvP is different though).

To put it another way, build variation and synergy doesn't mean anything if there's nowhere those builds are useful.

so quick question, does anyone honestly expect this rebalance to truly fix the classes?
I'm expecting stuff on the level of the Wand Lovers change and changes to hunter stances. Nothing super amazing on it's own, but will still make a noticable difference and might shift the meta a bit. So no, I'm not expecting them to "fix" anything, we're still gonna be trying to kill stuff as fast as possible, the classes we use to do so are just gonna change if that.

Daiyousei
Jul 25, 2014, 01:59 AM

Remember they have someone who actually plays the game heading the balance team now.

strikerhunter
Jul 25, 2014, 02:05 AM

No, but you can expect that a class that the current OP and non-OP classes will switch around.

wefwq
Jul 25, 2014, 03:48 AM
Stances, just guard, just block, gears, all need to be baseline class abilities.

Spending like 60 of your 70 points on the HU tree just buffing a single stance shows how badly designed these skill trees are.

Delete them, start over from ground zero. Please Sega, pretty please?

It's truly the only way to fix these atrocious trees.
They should just make Just Guard and Just Counter a weapon based skill like katana counter.

Xaelouse
Jul 25, 2014, 03:49 AM

unless they really dont want to be taken seriously, the only thing that might actually get ignored is the viability of traps.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2014, 04:25 AM
I wonder how this new guy will do.

Friyn
Jul 25, 2014, 04:29 AM

Looking at Ra revamp, yeah. There's some hope. Of course a single rebalance is not going to fix everything, but it's a start. Baby steps people, baby steps.
Of course there's a chance that everything gets blown to hell.

Totori
Jul 25, 2014, 06:19 AM

If it doesn't fix anything, worse case it could make every class pretty crappy. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for something interesting to occur~

Rakurai
Jul 25, 2014, 06:27 AM
It would be nice if they added more skills like Super Treatment that modify the actual functionality of abilities as opposed to simply increasing the duration/power of them.

In any case, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 25, 2014, 08:49 AM
I just want to kick stuff lol

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 08:49 AM

There, I removed all the boring stat skills.

Not that PSO2's would be any better, though. Hunter would be like: Partisan Gear. Just Guard.

moorebounce
Jul 25, 2014, 09:38 AM
I'm just glad we might get some skill tree reset ticket(s).

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 11:48 AM
Okay so did this happen yet?

GHNeko
Jul 25, 2014, 11:59 AM
It's 2 AM in Japan right now... There is still 11 hours to go...

Shouldn't people who are familiar with JP PSO2 be at least familiar on how to figure out what time it is in Japan?

PSchiZ
Jul 25, 2014, 12:12 PM
Shouldn't people who are familiar with JP PSO2 be at least familiar on how to figure out what time it is in Japan?

You would be surprised.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 12:19 PM
It's not even 2pm halfway across the world from Japan, why would they be more than 24hrs ahead?

Gardios
Jul 25, 2014, 12:26 PM
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJArdhUMKg2zwsBfEBDAWoAwoag4TwFYGWsLEGA-TxRGABAcCAGS5XCPAAQ2fgM9AAq+jUKBBA-e

Why would you go Fresh Air with Lightning Hammer? q_q

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2014, 12:37 PM
gee i wonder what time it is in japan

if only there was a way to have your computer tell you

oh right

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/aqJE5/de4557b63c.png

http://puu.sh/aqJDl/e7004e72a3.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

seriously people

learn to computer

Gardios
Jul 25, 2014, 12:41 PM
You could even just google "time in japan" and it'll tell you.

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
After all the dumbassery from the 'ip block', I would think you guys would know better and know idiots would ask what time it is....

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2014, 01:04 PM
Why would you go Fresh Air with Lightning Hammer? q_qCause I like lightning hammer and it lets me switch atunements without changing all my skills. :U

Also I don't know what a pure lightning hammer build looks like.

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2014, 01:16 PM
Man GW2 made me go Ninjor. Half assed MMO combat makes me so angry.

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 01:25 PM
idgaf it was more entertaining to watch you all flip tables for asking if it happened yet. LOL

I was just fucking around. :) Buttholes got tight real quick. Hope a Ilmegid fins its way up there real quick. Lol

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 01:26 PM
Date: July 26, 2014 (Saturday)

Time: 13:00 ~ 18:00 (Japanese Standard Time)
Official Nico Live Streaming Link: http://goo.gl/qm7jNT

first post^

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
idgaf it was more entertaining to watch you all flip tables for asking if it happened yet. LOL

I was just fucking around. :) Buttholes got tight real quick. Hope a Ilmegid fins its way up there real quick. Lol

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/O9KFf.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 01:36 PM
don't worry guys, I was only pretending to be stupid

ArcaneTechs
Jul 25, 2014, 01:38 PM
5 pages of nothing so far

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 01:38 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/O9KFf.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Nah but seriously I have a NicoVideo account to fucking check the stream myself.... so like....I was just fucking around I wasn't even trolling. But the reactions though. You want some salt with those fires?

You people are fucking assholes lol

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2014, 01:39 PM
Giga, you are a freaking genius and never in my computer using lifetime would I have thought of stacking clocks of different timezones xD

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2014, 01:40 PM
no really really

i was just trolling lol

u mad bro lol

is this 2008 do people still say that i forget

Also that's what that feature is actually for, so yeah.

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 01:40 PM
Giga, you are a freaking genius and never in my computer using lifetime would I have thought of stacking clocks of different timezones xD

Duh why would we care about switching it to a timezone we don't even live in?! Who cares what time it is in Uganda!

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 01:44 PM
no really really

i was just trolling lol

u mad bro lol

is this 2008 do people still say that i forget

Also that's what that feature is actually for, so yeah.

Ok. I'm sorry that I didn't understand that you weren't trolling bro. I'm sorry I got mad. I punched my monitor I had to get a new one. I'm actually crying irl.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 01:45 PM
nice double post, troll

also suck my high IQ clocks:
http://i.imgur.com/93Gq1YB.png

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 01:46 PM
Nice single post handsome.

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2014, 01:47 PM
Duh why would we care about switching it to a timezone we don't even live in?! Who cares what time it is in Uganda!

Well for starters you might have friends/contacts in different timezones and you wanna plan stuff with him or her and theres also that overseas show you like watching being streamed and don't wanna miss it.

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 01:53 PM
nice double post, troll

Could you not post pictures like that my primitive female mind can't comprehend or wrap itself around such wizardry.

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 02:18 PM
I guess I'm not good enough to keep the salt going. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. :(

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2014, 02:24 PM
What the fuck

redroses
Jul 25, 2014, 02:36 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://icedotathletes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Salt.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Am...Am I doing it right?

Daiyousei
Jul 25, 2014, 04:28 PM
nice double post, troll

I go one step further and memorize how many hours to add or subtract.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2014, 04:34 PM
I go one step further and memorize how many hours to add or subtract.

This works, but DST is a chore so having to remember if it's on or off is effort I'm too lazy to take half the time.

After you play international games with non-DST clocks that aren't in your timezone for enough years you get tired of it.

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2014, 04:35 PM
You lot should all be playing Destiny. Bungie ain't incompetent like sega or it's fans

Daiyousei
Jul 25, 2014, 04:37 PM
This works, but DST is a chore so having to remember if it's on or off is effort I'm too lazy to take half the time.

After you play international games with non-DST clocks that aren't in your timezone for enough years you get tired of it.

I've got family in different parts of the world so I do this as to not call them when they're sleeping.

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
You lot should all be playing Destiny. Bungie ain't incompetent like sega or it's fans

I plan on grabbing Destiny 360, you?

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2014, 04:54 PM
I plan on grabbing Destiny 360, you?

PS4. :P

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2014, 05:12 PM
PS4. :P

Awesomeness. Its pretty cool of bungie to make last gen releases

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2014, 05:27 PM
While it does hold back the other versions it is a nice gesture. Just next one needs to be Next Gen only.

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2014, 07:07 PM
It would be nice if they added more skills like Super Treatment that modify the actual functionality of abilities as opposed to simply increasing the duration/power of them.

In any case, I'm not getting my hopes up.

This is exactly what I want.

Less % damage modifiers, less shitty stances, less mandatory traits you have no choice NOT to pick up, and more traits that modify how skills work, changing them to benefit YOUR playstyle and how YOU want to play or what YOU want to do with your character.

Kind of like a greatly expanded tech crafting.

GHNeko
Jul 25, 2014, 07:13 PM
I want there to be PA crafting.

LET ME MODIFY THE FRAME DATA OF MY PAS. LET ME MODIFY THE RANGE OF MY PAS.

Oh my the problems that could be fixed if we could craft PAs!

*swoons*

But then again, I'm probably the only person who cares about frame data in the PSO2 community.

I feel like a fucking foreigner.

yoshiblue
Jul 25, 2014, 07:20 PM
I'm sure people care and would care more if combos were viable.

Sayara
Jul 25, 2014, 07:22 PM

LET ME MODIFY THE FRAME DATA OF MY PAS. LET ME MODIFY THE RANGE OF MY PAS.

Oh my the problems that could be fixed if we could craft PAs!

*swoons*

But then again, I'm probably the only person who cares about frame data in the PSO2 community.

I feel like a fucking foreigner.

but you ARE a foriegner to this game
:wacko: Fighting frames, what are ya rootin for EVO PSO2 support?

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 25, 2014, 07:27 PM
pso wombo combo

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2014, 07:59 PM
EVO PSO2 support?

DaigoDaigoDaigoDaaaaaaaaaiiiiigoioi9i

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2014, 08:01 PM
Daigo would tell Sakai that he's a fraud.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 08:11 PM

At least it would give S/R fragments a purpose in life.

But just imagine if Sacrifice Bite could only work on bosses with great success, or Asagiri either did real damage or could be canceled but not both, or all the recent changes to every Ranger PA was locked behind further RNG and choices between things that shouldn't be a choice in the first place

Like what one single thing could you do to fix gunslash melee PAs?

Gardios
Jul 25, 2014, 08:28 PM
I don't think they can even do customized PAs right now. Techniques are basically just number tweaking.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2014, 08:28 PM
At least it would give S/R fragments a purpose in life.

But just imagine if Sacrifice Bite could only work on bosses with great success, or Asagiri either did real damage or could be canceled but not both, or all the recent changes to every Ranger PA was locked behind further RNG and choices between things that shouldn't be a choice in the first place

Like what one single thing could you do to fix gunslash melee PAs?

Well obviously the gunslash PAs would all get the sazan treatment.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 25, 2014, 08:41 PM
*Flips through Newspaper* Just another night on PSOw....

I'll get to that when it comes out on PC...

SakoHaruo
Jul 25, 2014, 08:43 PM
But just imagine if Sacrifice Bite could only work on bosses

If they do that they'll have to make stun concido work on bosses and then the game will hit an all time low. What if cruel throw could Sabin shit all day? ._.

extra
Jul 25, 2014, 08:54 PM
Drain rate of Katana Gear reduced by 50%
Added Average S Charge 2 and Weak S Charge 2
Added Katana Combat Advance which increases PP regen by 50% and reduces cooldown by 50%
Added Rapid Shoot Up 3

SRoll JA reduced to 1.2x
Added Zero Range Aerial which deals additional damage to enemies in midair and at close range

Added Brave Crit 2 and Wise Crit 2
Added PP Deadline, exactly like PP Slayer but for under 25% instead of 50%

Hunter gets a new skill that increases Hate generation after Iron Will activates during Guard Stance for 10s

Ranger gets Weak Hit Zalure, reducing the target's resistance to all damage on any part if first shot in a weak point

Photon Flare Escape. Still nobody gets it for the damage.None of this can be real, this isn't real right?

XbikXBd
Jul 25, 2014, 09:19 PM
Is anyone rebroadcasting it on twitch?

Zyrusticae
Jul 25, 2014, 09:26 PM
None of this can be real, this isn't real right?
Well yeah, no shit, follow the thread. The broadcast doesn't even start for another hour and a half.

I still have hope since the guy in charge of the rebalance actually plays every class.

Sizustar
Jul 25, 2014, 09:31 PM
Well yeah, no shit, follow the thread. The broadcast doesn't even start for another hour and a half.

I still have hope since the guy in charge of the rebalance actually plays every class.

And he say he's changing the skill tree too...

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 25, 2014, 09:33 PM

And he say he's changing the skill tree too...

If nothing else, at least we'll snag some more skill tree reset passes.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 09:49 PM
I still have like six of those...

I want the skill trees to change so much that they have no choice but to force a reset on everyone since nothing's compatible anymore

HIT0SHI
Jul 25, 2014, 10:22 PM
Stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHXj-mutVI&feature=youtu.be

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2014, 10:54 PM
It's a fair assessment that most of us here play the game to some degree. Yet we're constantly arguing about balance stuff. I don't see why "he plays the game" is any sort of indicator of how well things will be balanced, let alone if people will like them.

The Walrus
Jul 25, 2014, 10:56 PM
JUST LET US BE OPTIMISTIC THAT HIM PLAYING THE GAME ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING

IT'S THE ONLY HOPE LEFT FOR THIS GAME TO GET DECENT ;_;

Aussei
Jul 25, 2014, 10:59 PM
So did this happen yet?

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 11:00 PM
Yes, it's over. Techer is the new best subclass for everything now

Maronji
Jul 25, 2014, 11:00 PM
So did this happen yet?

As of this post, it's just starting.

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2014, 11:01 PM
So did this happen yet?
It's literally just starting.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2014, 11:07 PM
Yes, it's over. Techer is the new best mainclass for everything now

srsly

Sizustar
Jul 25, 2014, 11:09 PM
Bouncer can't equip Tali...

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2014/07/140726a.html

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2014, 11:15 PM
Why would bouncer be able to use talis?

Sizustar
Jul 25, 2014, 11:15 PM
Why would bouncer be able to use talis?

Because it was the all-class weapon for T-atk based(Fo/Te)

Schedule for the live broadcast
http://i.imgur.com/O3GmQWd.jpg

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2014, 11:17 PM
No it's not, it's a TE and FO weapon.

Rayden
Jul 25, 2014, 11:18 PM
Can someone tell me when on that schedule the balance changes are going to be talked about?

oratank
Jul 25, 2014, 11:19 PM
td3 260% boosted. what time is it?

Sizustar
Jul 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
td3 260% boosted. what time is it?

JST 10:30 PM

LonelyGaruga
Jul 25, 2014, 11:27 PM
Because it was the all-class weapon for T-atk based(Fo/Te)

Being shared by Force and Techer doesn't make them all-class. Assault Rifles were Ranger/Gunner, and they can't be equipped by Braver, so why would Bouncer be able to equip Talis as a main weapon?

Arialle
Jul 25, 2014, 11:28 PM
firesword isnt streaming live this time?

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
I'm gonna come back when they're talking about episode 3.

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 11:42 PM
JST 10:30 PM

What, isn't it over by 6pm?

Sizustar
Jul 25, 2014, 11:48 PM
What, isn't it over by 6pm?

That's the time for the Increased drop rate and EXP Fan voted EQ, which is TD3

UnLucky
Jul 25, 2014, 11:49 PM
Oh, I thought that was in response to the balance changes

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2014, 11:49 PM
So, that shower room item everyone was getting excited about isn't just a static prop.
It's enterable and usable.

Taskus
Jul 25, 2014, 11:58 PM
He took his shirt off

HIT0SHI
Jul 25, 2014, 11:59 PM
and his pants off.

Zyrusticae
Jul 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
This character song disc...

I'm gonna need to hear this. Just... just because. ESPECIALLY the track where Lisa is supposed to be singing. I mean... Fuckin' Lisa. Singing. Liek wtf.

musicmf
Jul 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
Interested in the Character Song CD; particularly the track #5 duet.

Edit: Aww, only Zeno and Io previews.

Hopefully Hanazawa Kana sings in-character to bring out the Lisa everyone loves, and doesn't just sing as normal.

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 12:04 AM
Is it me or did the sound die for the broadcast?

EDIT: one refresh and it's back...????

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 12:11 AM
This character song disc...

I'm gonna need to hear this. Just... just because. ESPECIALLY the track where Lisa is supposed to be singing. I mean... Fuckin' Lisa. Singing. Liek wtf.

Well, this is probabely her VA"sKana Hanazawa more popular song...wonder how Lisa's song will be like..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MgatKXyQ0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MgatKXyQ0

Shinamori
Jul 26, 2014, 12:12 AM
RUnning ads...

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 12:13 AM
Man were is our live translation and transcript! These moonrunes and moonspeaks are too hard for my black peanut mind to learn!

NoiseHERO
Jul 26, 2014, 12:15 AM
Man were is our live translation and transcript! These moonrunes and moonspeaks are too hard for my black peanut mind to learn!

Nigguh you stupid.

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 12:19 AM
I know!

That's why I need a translation!

yoshiblue
Jul 26, 2014, 12:28 AM
Ask a time mage who can translate Japanese to do it and i'm sure they'll be happy to oblige.

Daiyousei
Jul 26, 2014, 12:30 AM
And here comes the DDoS JP comments already, stream froze and stuff.

Also Bumped.org is down.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 26, 2014, 12:36 AM
End of days, blah blah blah, get it out of your systems now...

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 12:38 AM
Not even your livestream is safe SEGA

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 12:50 AM
Where do they find these guys? Three deaths in grand prix semi finals...

The gunner only used IF, was never at full health, doesn't even have CT at all, but they've got Showtime Star maxed.

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 12:52 AM

The gunner only used IF, was never at full health, doesn't even have CT at all, but they've got Showtime Star maxed.

I was wondering the same thing. Also this chick's voice makes me wanna tape my cat to the ceiling....

edit: Actually now that I look is that even their personal characters? I don't think so. :)

NoiseHERO
Jul 26, 2014, 12:52 AM

Scrubs in a tournament?

Sounds like comic con's smash4 tournament today.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 26, 2014, 12:55 AM
edit: Actually now that I look is that even their personal characters? I don't think so. :)

The tourneys have always used predesigned chars..

They can still edit a few things, but the base chars are predone.

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 12:58 AM
Guys! I think playing in a rappy mask was a bad idea! Aaaand I'm out again.

SakoHaruo
Jul 26, 2014, 01:00 AM
This is some amazing play by some of the best players in Japan. What an event. The crowd was going nuts during that last round!

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:01 AM
The tourneys have always used predesigned chars..

They can still edit a few things, but the base chars are predone.

Well, I wouldn't fucking know. I don't usually watch these streams completely though. As a matter of fact I don't know shit about this grand prix. lol

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 01:02 AM
But then why doesn't Rupika have Photon Flare?

ShinMaruku
Jul 26, 2014, 01:02 AM
Where do they find these guys?
Block 20

Enforcer MKV
Jul 26, 2014, 01:04 AM
Well, I wouldn't fucking know. I don't usually watch these streams completely though. As a matter of fact I don't know shit about this grand prix. lol

No need to get snippish, was just answering your question.

NoiseHERO
Jul 26, 2014, 01:05 AM
Block 20

Must be all the JP players from it in that room out of the 2000 people that can fit in a block.

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 01:08 AM
They do get to know what the characters have beforehand, right?

Or is it really like "I want to use the Gu/Hu because it'll have SRoll JA, ZRA+PK, CT, and full Fury Stance!" but when they get there it turns out they're actually a Guard Stance+War Cry spec with Aerial Advance and Zero Range Crit?

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:08 AM
Was that last one fast and pro enough for youuuuuuuuuuu?

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 01:12 AM
Yeah, in 4v4 you can safely sacrifice a slot for Zondeel, and the players were actually using things that were good at the right time (or at least the Caseal)

SakoHaruo
Jul 26, 2014, 01:18 AM
rare skills. o3o

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:20 AM
hahahah he got lost in the map??

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 01:23 AM
what happened to the right team?

ShadowDragon28
Jul 26, 2014, 01:23 AM
wow. one of the team's server connection went to crap and they got stuck in part of the area and couldn't proceed in the grandprix quest... looks like there going to re-do the round

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:26 AM
Lmfao. So let's listen to the story of how this dude broke his glasses~!

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 01:27 AM
Good thing it's not local only or something smart.

Daiyousei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:32 AM
Good thing it's not local only or something smart.

server connection problems can happen in LAN as well, although much more rarer.

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:34 AM
"Don't take it out!" lmao

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 01:36 AM
Well he didn't drop from the party, so I don't think a cable was unplugged or something like that. Who knows.

ShinMaruku
Jul 26, 2014, 01:38 AM
Vad fan ska jag titta på?

Punisher106
Jul 26, 2014, 01:41 AM
That one cosplayer has a Sange.
ETERNAL JEALOUSY.

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:41 AM
It looked like Sakai was afraid of the cosplayers. Like, "I hope none of them try to DDOS me right here, right now"

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 01:44 AM
PSO Nova time

Azazel7108
Jul 26, 2014, 01:45 AM
Loser EQ is up right in the middle of the NIco Nico

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 01:52 AM
Deer segu,

pls pils and halso in pso2. thnks u

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 01:54 AM
Halo looks fun to use. :)

Manta Oyamada
Jul 26, 2014, 01:59 AM
Live videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCeAyo-pZc&list=PLkOcQ4DNQSTYwoJKEJICEL0diIu6aDF7V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_hfdbO1Jeo&list=PLkOcQ4DNQSTYwoJKEJICEL0diIu6aDF7V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTPX5-ioXp4&list=PLkOcQ4DNQSTYwoJKEJICEL0diIu6aDF7V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUM8Ua0w9T4&list=PLkOcQ4DNQSTYwoJKEJICEL0diIu6aDF7V

Manta Oyamada
Jul 26, 2014, 02:02 AM
PS NOVA (PSVITA)
Release Date: 11/27/2014
Price: 5980 Yen

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/892/892869/

Punisher106
Jul 26, 2014, 02:10 AM
And so, the finals have arrived.

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 02:27 AM
shamefur dispray

Lilipa team almost coulda done another run before the other guys finished

SakoHaruo
Jul 26, 2014, 02:48 AM
Deer segu,

pls pils and halso in pso2. thnks u

it's coming when Nova flops.

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 02:51 AM
it's coming when Nova flops.Honestly, based on the history of the series I'm expecting Nova to do better than PSO2.

Or at the very least be the better game.

EDIT: I'm still waiting for them to announce hiding the hud. I specifically remember being able to use it to guess things in the trailers. It seems strange that they're suddenly making trailers without the hud.

Shinamori
Jul 26, 2014, 03:07 AM
*Hibernates until Aug 27*

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:07 AM
OMG SAVING CLASS LOADOUTS IS GONNA BE SO NICE!

Maenara
Jul 26, 2014, 03:08 AM

Your doublepost has failed.

Punisher106
The casino and new lobby.

HYPE INTENSIFIES.

musicmf

This!!
I'm so tired of changing my 4 Talis, 4 Katana, or 4 TMG settings whenever I switch between those classes.

Shiyo

As in weapon palettes? In PSO2?

Took them 2 years to do a basic UI feature, lol japan.

Thank god they finally did it, hate swapping classes.

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:09 AM
What's that about hp and pp?

EDIT: Also ticket previews. want

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 03:12 AM
What's that about hp and pp?

EDIT: Also ticket previews. want

You can now set to display HP/PP
Movement speed 35% up
See everyone on mini-map, not just party member(Will be really useful for TD3)

http://i.imgur.com/kAbqMQV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eJRlCXJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FWNhZnw.jpg

Shinamori
Jul 26, 2014, 03:14 AM
So, are we finally getting a city free field?

TaigaUC
Jul 26, 2014, 03:17 AM
lol japan.
More like, "lol sega", whose home ports of games usually had main menus consisting of "PRESS START" and maybe "options" if we were lucky.

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 03:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/spGBvds.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ummLf26.jpg

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:18 AM
You can now set to display HP/PP

As in seperate from the overhead display thing? Cause I'd love to be able to turn names off but have hp and mp displayed.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 26, 2014, 03:20 AM
TA's go into a 1 week CD, wtf sega

Azazel7108
Jul 26, 2014, 03:21 AM
TA nerf, here comes all the rage posts from players that are mad about making money the old hard way.

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 03:22 AM

Another fantastic change! Doing the worst most boring content every single day was horrible.

Any update on how we'll be making meseta outside TACO's?

Sizustar

You earn about 2.4 Million from 1 week TA, compared to 4.2 Million(600kx7) for daily TA
Also Daily order has money increased alot.

Kondibon
TA nerf, here comes all the rage posts from players that are mad about making money the old hard way.Implying that TAs are hard.

Another fantastic change! Doing the worst most boring content every single day was horrible.

They're buffing other CO payouts.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 26, 2014, 03:23 AM

daily CO's will have a buff, 200k from TA's still, wondering if ppl will even do those anyways now

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 03:23 AM
This is amazing news.

Good shit, Sakai.

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 03:25 AM
This is amazing news.

Good shit, Sakai.

This isn't Sakai, it's the new director Yu Suganuma, he's responsible for Ep.3 and all balance change.
ALL these new stuff are his idea.

Shiyo
Balance change translations let's go!

Maenara
Finally I can ask people to do shit and their response won't be "Can't, doing TACOs" 100% of the time.

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 03:26 AM
This isn't Sakai, it's the new director Yu Suganuma, he's responsible for Ep.3 and all balance change.

Makes perfect sense, I saw all these great changes and was like "Wow, did they hire someone who plays the game to work on it now?"

Yep, they did.

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 03:27 AM

Ahhh. I like suganuma already then.

musicmf
orz
Il megid.... Il barta...

Kondibon
Honestly, I think they didn't need to nerf the payout AND the cooldown for TACOs. Just the cooldown would have been fine. I don't mind doing TACOs once or twice a week, epecially if there's other ways to make money now.

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 03:29 AM
orz
Il megid.... Il barta...

What about them? I don't read japanese.

Aussei
Jul 26, 2014, 03:29 AM
Sakai's hair line seems to be receding more and more throughout the livestream... I think this game gives him lots of stress. :(

strikerhunter
Jul 26, 2014, 03:34 AM
Dat new RA tree and grenade throw.........GJ sega, GJ

musicmf
Jul 26, 2014, 03:36 AM
Elemental masteries right next to each other?!?!
What the hell, they're doing it right?

cheapgunner
Jul 26, 2014, 03:37 AM
Looks like the new guy knows how to make skill trees decent. *applause*

Aussei
It's "right" for now. I'm sure you guys will find something to pick apart soon enough.

Like probably about just guard being able to heal HP now?

Kondibon
http://forums.accuweather.com/uploads/post-28288-1402138016.gif

It's "right" for now. I'm sure you guys will find something to pick apart soon enough.
It's not perfect but it's a huge step in the right direction. They're being a lot less conservative about outright changing things.

GHNeko
I'm too excited because of crowd reactions.

WHATS GOING ONNNNNNNHDHDHFJCBDXJDHTFITRIEUSYCNGMGHMNKIPOPOJKBV JF

NoiseHERO
Jul 26, 2014, 03:38 AM
See what happens when sakais not makin' this game?

Sakai's the type of dude to balance a game based on hair brain schemes.

Kinda like his old combover hairstyle.

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:43 AM
Also I think I saw a force skill that lets you charge techs while mirage dashing. That'll be hella useful.

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
Can someone translate the tree and balance changes please? :(

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:45 AM
Oh, and no time limit on stances apparently.

davenger
Jul 26, 2014, 03:46 AM
throwing away brave and wise stances

musicmf
Jul 26, 2014, 03:47 AM
If I understand the numbers correctly... both HU Fury Tree (25% & 20% > 20% & 10%. Also Lv5 "ups" only now), and Weak Bullet (300% > 255%) are nerfed right?
So I guess fights will last slightly longer with us dealing less damage now.
And there's SRoll nerf as well. (200% > 160%)

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:48 AM
WB nerved from 300% to 255%... I don't see this havinga big impact. But bullets are going to stay when you switch weapons.

Touka
Jul 26, 2014, 03:48 AM
Fury Stance and Weak Bullet nerfs hahaha.Is this real life?Man S Roll too good shiet.

Unnamed Player
Jul 26, 2014, 03:49 AM
Is anyone restreaming this?

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:49 AM
Is anyone restreaming this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHXj-mutVI

Maenara
Jul 26, 2014, 03:50 AM
Also I think I saw a force skill that lets you charge techs while mirage dashing. That'll be hella useful.

Holy mother of fuck

Unnamed Player
Jul 26, 2014, 03:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHXj-mutVIYoutube:

"Live streaming is due to rights issues unfortunately not possible.
Sorry about that."

davenger
Jul 26, 2014, 03:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHXj-mutVI&feature=youtu.be

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 03:52 AM
Youtube:
"Live streaming is due to rights issues unfortunately not possible.
Sorry about that."Must be a locale thing. Sorry. D:

EDIT: Shifta strike? % damage bonus like deband cut but for shifta? *single tear*

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 03:54 AM
Yooooo this is booteefooo.

strikerhunter
Jul 26, 2014, 03:55 AM
Yooooo this is booteefooo.

I see what you did there.

JA S roll nerf by 40%............dammit just remove it already and add the multipliers across the board.

Kondibon
Bouncer gets Break Stance and Elemental Stance apparently.

musicmf
Photon Blade abbreviated as FB... oh japan. (If my understanding of that Photon Blade skill was right anyway)

Maenara
Jul 26, 2014, 03:56 AM
Someone compile translated balance changes into a new topic, plox.

Xaelouse
Jul 26, 2014, 03:56 AM
All these changes are making some unpopular hybrids looking more viable.

landman
Jul 26, 2014, 03:57 AM
How will I cancel my casting animation now? D: jk, that's awesome!

Was it me or did the WB seem to be locked on on the rockbear head? now you can lock on a WB or was I seeing things?

Fatalystic
Jul 26, 2014, 03:58 AM
Can someone translate the tree and balance changes please? :(

Or post the text/pics here in Japanese so people can get to work translating them. :p

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 04:00 AM
How will I cancel my casting animation now? D: jk, that's awesome!

Was it me or did the WB seem to be locked on on the rockbear head? now you can lock on a WB or was I seeing things?That's what I was thinking too, but it looked like chain trigger not WB. If it's for both that'll be useful.

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 04:01 AM
Keyword: ぽろたろう

http://i.imgur.com/QLnx656.jpg

Aussei
don't forget to porotarou

Unnamed Player
JA S roll nerf by 40%............
Fury Stance nerf?
S-Roll JA nerf too?

Looks like Gunner is back where he started. :/

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 04:02 AM
Ahhh is this what it feels like to be a dedicated fan?

I'm a conflicted sort of happy.

Touka
Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 AM
Fury Stance nerf?
S-Roll JA nerf too?

Looks like Gunner is back where he started. :/

The video showed a gu getting a 100 hit Chain so it looks like it's back to Infinity chaining.

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 04:04 AM
Welp time to start working on the ep3 build thread

cheapgunner
Jul 26, 2014, 04:05 AM
I'm liking Techer's changes. Wand lover's builds look even better now. :[]

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 04:07 AM
All I want is a viable Magic Knight build.

This is all I want to be.

[spoiler-box]http://img.nauticexpo.es/images_ne/photo-g/botes-remoses-32578-3296007.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Sanguine2009
Jul 26, 2014, 04:08 AM
thats a nice boat

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 04:08 AM
Weak bullet and s roll nerfs literally do nothing.

Weak bullet is still over 220% too strong and sroll is still over 100% too strong.

Azazel7108
Jul 26, 2014, 04:09 AM
in the in-game comments it said something about a la rappy chair. where was this?

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 04:10 AM
I'm liking Techer's changes. Wand lover's builds look even better now. :[]

What changes? :(

Unnamed Player
Jul 26, 2014, 04:11 AM
The video showed a gu getting a 100 hit Chain so it looks like it's back to Infinity chaining.Do you mean Chains work like they did in PSPo2/PSPo2i or do we have to spam normal attacks now?

Daiyousei
in the in-game comments it said something about a la rappy chair. where was this?

if we get 19 million points by the 30th

Rakurai
I hope they buffed traps enough that they're finally worth consideration.

Also, I get the impression the faster charging Shifta is now going to be the preferred customization for Techers assuming Shifta Strike provides a large enough damage bonus.

Azazel7108
Jul 26, 2014, 04:13 AM
if we get 19 million points by the 30th

Any idea how many we currently have? (cant get on the site atm).

GHNeko
Jul 26, 2014, 04:13 AM
thats a nice BOTE

Yes it is. And it's all I want to be in PSO2 right now.

Inconvenient
Jul 26, 2014, 04:16 AM
So what's the deal with TACOs now?

strikerhunter
Jul 26, 2014, 04:18 AM
So what's the deal with TACOs now?

1 week CD and money nerfed to 600k gain now. Daily COs and other COs gets money buff.

landman
Jul 26, 2014, 04:20 AM
Isn't the current gain 600k already?

Sanguine2009
What changes? :(

wand lovers is a stance, passive TB, a (techer main) skill that adds a damage % boost to shifta are a few of the changes.

Shiyo
I hope they buffed traps enough that they're finally worth consideration.

Also, I get the impression the faster charging Shifta is now going to be the preferred customization for Techers assuming Shifta Strike provides a large enough damage bonus.

Faster charging shifta was always better for TE.

strikerhunter
Jul 26, 2014, 04:21 AM
Isn't the current gain 600k already?

I'm not too sure, could be less since I might had gotten mixed up.

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 04:21 AM
1 week CD and money nerfed to 600k gain now. Daily COs and other COs gets money buff.

Made a weekly quest, with total gain of 2.4 million, 600k is what is currently the VH serie TACO if done daily.

So, 50% of what you would earn for doing 1 week of Taco, but can only be done weekly.

Aurorra
Jul 26, 2014, 04:22 AM
Is that 2.4 million for doing the VH/SH Tacos or is that for doing N/H/VH and the SH one?

Sanguine2009
Jul 26, 2014, 04:25 AM
Made a weekly quest, with total gain of 2.4 million, 600k is what is currently the VH serie TACO if done daily.

So, 50% of what you would earn for doing 1 week of Taco, but can only be done weekly.

are you certain of this? some of my team mates are saying its 240k not 2.4m

Daiyousei
Jul 26, 2014, 04:25 AM
Any idea how many we currently have? (cant get on the site atm).

was 800k away when I checked several hours ago, I have a good feeling we'll make it.

If you want to contribute, do the Limited Quest.

Ciel~Homura
Jul 26, 2014, 04:48 AM
About TA nerfed :: What about those with multiple characters , IDs ? :v

oratank
Jul 26, 2014, 04:51 AM
^it's cool 2.4m per character once a week great time saving.if it really 2.4m
but i feel this gonna have a hard time to find party to do it

UnLucky
Jul 26, 2014, 04:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHXj-mutVI&t=4h33m33s

That should be the exact point where they start talking about TAs

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 05:06 AM
It still costs 30 points to max fury stance. That's almost half our points on a single stance.....

Sigh.

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 05:10 AM
It still costs 30 points to max fury stance. That's almost half our points on a single stance.....

Sigh.To be fair, Braver stances cost that much too, unless they condensed them.

Mysterious-G
Jul 26, 2014, 05:13 AM
The idea is that you need to specialise in either offense or defense. By nerfing the offensive side and buffing the defensive side, the choice will hopefully be harder to make than in the past. But honestly, with the remaining amount of SP, you could still get most of the other side, so I don't know why 30 SP is considered much. I don't think it is, really.

Shiyo
Jul 26, 2014, 05:28 AM
New Skill: Tech Arts JA Bonus: Power increases when unleashing different PAs and Technics through Just Attacks.

OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

IndigoNovember
Jul 26, 2014, 05:33 AM
"Please use our combo system to do combos."