PDA

View Full Version : help with missing scene?

jeremycards
Jul 25, 2014, 05:09 PM
So, my story completion OCD attacks again... and this time is THIS friggin scene im missing >__< i have everything in the story chronicle completed, but im missing just this single scene that's under one scene with Rogio. I even got the one after you beat Dark Falz Elder, but i can't for the life of me, find this one. Can someone give me some tips to where it is?, like, if its in the ruins or where so at least i know where to look for the tablet, please? =/ Its a scene from Matter Board 8

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/jeremycards/pso20140725_190644_001_zpsd2715ef6.jpg

ReverseSeraf
Jul 25, 2014, 05:12 PM
That looks like Tunnels. About as much info as I can give you.

EDIT:
Go to MB8 and check to see which else you need unlocked. Click on the necessary orb, and it should direct you to the correct quest.

jeremycards
Jul 25, 2014, 05:13 PM
Yeah the previous scene with Rogio was at the tunnels, but i dont know if the following one was also there =/. If it wasn't clear, the one im looking for is the locked one.

ReverseSeraf
Jul 25, 2014, 05:16 PM
Yeah the previous scene with Rogio was at the tunnels, but i dont know if the following one was also there =/. If it wasn't clear, the one im looking for is the locked one.

I figured it was the locked one.

And yeah, it seems like there are 3 cutscenes in Distress Signal Investigation (Area 3). Check there again?

EDIT:
The three icons lined up horizontally could be correlated to the 3 cutscenes in Tunnels, which then, you've already gotten. Other places you could check out...

Polluter Destruction - Area 1
ARKS Search: Tundra - Area 3
Subdue De Malmoth - Area 1
Ruins Infestation Survey - Area 1

I assume you already got the one from the shopping plaza

jeremycards
Jul 25, 2014, 05:24 PM
k, thanks! will check those now!