PDA

View Full Version : PSU Clementine

omegaxprime
Jul 26, 2014, 03:58 PM
Why is it they have a new site and you cant even register. Another thing this ''private server'' is taking way to long and the fact that they wont even tell people when it will be finished tells me they have no idea what they are doing! If they let me on to the source code and let someone like me who knows what there doing go to work the PSU private server would be up and running.

Shinamori
Jul 26, 2014, 04:31 PM
Wow, chill out dude. Do you even know how all this stuff works?

UltATK
Jul 26, 2014, 04:36 PM
he just wants on the server cause hes a child. he doesnt know anything.

omegaxprime
Jul 26, 2014, 04:49 PM
he just wants on the server cause hes a child. he doesnt know anything.
HAHAHA a child tell that to my wife. And i know a lot more then you, you prob dont even know what coding is or the first steps to even creating a game.

omegaxprime
Jul 26, 2014, 04:52 PM
Wow, chill out dude. Do you even know how all this stuff works?

I know exactly how this stuff works i went to college for it. And the fact that it had taken this long is out rageous! The people working on it cant tell the public when it will be finished bc they dont even no.

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2014, 05:20 PM
Dont you think it would be better to post on their site instead of here?

omegaxprime
Jul 26, 2014, 05:34 PM
Dont you think it would be better to post on their site instead of here?

I would love to but they closed registration so you see my dilemma

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2014, 07:45 PM
Post on their wall here then?

Midori Oku
Jul 26, 2014, 10:38 PM
I know exactly how this stuff works i went to college for it. And the fact that it had taken this long is out rageous! The people working on it cant tell the public when it will be finished bc they dont even no.

For someone who went to college, you sure do have horrendous grammar.

Edit: They have already said they hope to have it up and running by the end of the year. So yes, they do have a goal.

Edit 2: I could let them know how you feel, but surely someone of your experience could get a server up and running before them. I expect to see your results by the end of August. Thanks!

DeathDragon2332
Jul 26, 2014, 11:10 PM
HAHAHA a child tell that to my wife. And i know a lot more then you, you prob dont even know what coding is or the first steps to even creating a game.

You are a douche man. People like you shouldn't even be allowed on the server to begin with. You clearly don't know anything as well. Also I'm in school for software programming, so if you try to throw that insult my way, it is pretty pointless.

mctastee
Jul 27, 2014, 12:01 AM
They're not sure when it's gonna be ready because they still have problems that they haven't figured out yet. derp

blace
Jul 27, 2014, 02:02 AM
If you think you can start one up, no one's stopping you.

It'll be finished when they finish. Let's leave it at that.

Lostbob117
Jul 27, 2014, 07:30 AM
1) You're not suppose to say the names of Private Servers on this site.
2) You sound like someone who is not a team player, I don't think they would even want to work with you.
3) I can make an account just fine on their site.

Gunbladelad
Jul 27, 2014, 08:52 AM
I was likewise able to go into the process of setting up an account perfectly well too - I just didn't finish the process as it's going to be PC only and I'm a PS2 player.

I'm guessing omegaxprime has been ip-banned from there if he's unable to set up an account himself - his posts here suggest he's very bitter at them for some reason too...