PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of making an alt for VPN play

Dan Maku
Jul 26, 2014, 04:31 PM
I'm seriously missing PSO2, but I don't wanna run the risk of my account, which I put time and effort over two years into, at risk from playing over a VPN.

Should I make an alt for playing specifically on a VPN?

UltATK
Jul 26, 2014, 04:37 PM
i played pso2 to like level 50. why are you seriously missing it? it is a waste of time grind fest. i was upset for like 2 days now i dont care.

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 04:38 PM
Go make a amazon AWS and play on your main.

LordKaiser
Jul 26, 2014, 04:40 PM
Is there any problems with free VPNs? Will i be able to play with free VPN without receiving a million of authentication emails?

Dan Maku
Jul 26, 2014, 04:43 PM
Go make a amazon AWS and play on your main.

I don't have the money for that at this time, I had to take my cat to the vet to put him to sleep. 3':

jackfrosty
Jul 26, 2014, 04:47 PM
I don't have the money for that at this time, I had to take my cat to the vet to put him to sleep. 3':

It's free for 1 year, you get charged $1 for verification and get the money back

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 04:51 PM

Isn't it only one dollar though?

Dan Maku
Jul 26, 2014, 05:12 PM
Isn't it only one dollar though?

For the trial (which you get refunded), but I don't wanna get financially buttfucked when that year expires.

zerog40
Jul 26, 2014, 05:20 PM
go ahead i guess, if your gonna make a an alt i suggest you get vpn gate http://www.vpngate.net/en/, its free works perfectly, used it to play mobile suit gundam online before it completely shut me out