PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here left on ship #6

the_importer_
Jul 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
I'd like to make a couple of quests in order to clear out some client orders. Let me know if you're free tonight (Eastern Time).

Rainoffire
Jul 26, 2014, 10:59 PM
There are a few of us on Ship 6.

I am on JPN time, so unsure what times would match.

HeyItsTHK
Jul 27, 2014, 02:22 AM
Yo. Though numbers of players have been shot due to the ddos fallout. Keep an eye out for Aomori Circle/Nightfall/Basilicom members.

Rainoffire
Jul 27, 2014, 05:59 AM
Yo. Though numbers of players have been shot due to the ddos fallout. Keep an eye out for Aomori Circle/Nightfall/Basilicom members.

Basilicom is no more, I am actually the very last active member...
Aomori is kind of a private team it seems. After the DDOS, I do not see Nightfall members as often anymore.

the_importer_
Jul 27, 2014, 11:30 AM
Well it can't be helped I guess. I'll have to do these client orders when playing at higher difficulties with Japanese players.

HeyItsTHK
Jul 27, 2014, 12:42 PM
Basilicom is no more, I am actually the very last active member...
Aomori is kind of a private team it seems. After the DDOS, I do not see Nightfall members as often anymore.

Due to some drama and troublesome members, most of the Basilicom members merged with Aomori. I saw you in a few EQs and assumed the team was somewhat revived, haha.

But yeah the current blocks lowered the english player base. ID is my forum name here and my char name is in my sig. So you can whisper me or something if you need help and I happen to be on.

Rainoffire
Jul 27, 2014, 07:43 PM
Well it can't be helped I guess. I'll have to do these client orders when playing at higher difficulties with Japanese players.

I can help out when I am available. I usually never log out though, when I am AFK I just camp in my room. Sometimes doing Visiphone simulator.
Another guy on reddit added me, asking the same thing, but he has not been online since.
My most active times are around 9-12pm JST and 6-10pm'ish JST.

Due to some drama and troublesome members, most of the Basilicom members merged with Aomori. I saw you in a few EQs and assumed the team was somewhat revived, haha.

That is what I heard, Shady never really explained much though...
When I come back online after a year, everyone was gone lol.

I would like to restart it somehow, it would be a waste of a team room.
But someone took away my manager status... So i guess it is now impossible.

I guess I will forever be the sole remnant of Basilicom.

the_importer_
Jul 27, 2014, 10:03 PM
Nice room guys, made myself at home. Anyway sent you both friend requests.

HeyItsTHK
Jul 27, 2014, 10:45 PM
I guess I will forever be the sole remnant of Basilicom.

Are you also Nox?

Rainoffire
Jul 27, 2014, 11:41 PM
Nice room guys, made myself at home. Anyway sent you both friend requests.

Thanks. Sorry not reacting when you where in my room. Was afk at that time.
Had to take care of this kitten... Need to go get kitten formula...

Anyways, accepted your request.

Are you also Nox?

Nah, just Rainoffire. I only have one account.