PDA

View Full Version : PuTTY Connection Errors

Renzix
Jul 26, 2014, 07:57 PM
Currently using AWS, PuTTY and Proxifier.

A while ago, I was constantly running into problems with getting disconnected in-game, because I would get "Connection Software Abort" error, and some one had told me that I needed to change my Sending of Null Packets to Keep Alive from 0 to 120.

When I did that, it worked for a good week.

Now lately, I keep getting disconnected yet again because of that Error, and now I am also getting the "Connection reset by Peers" error too.

Does any one here know of this problem / knows how to fix it?

Renzix
Jul 27, 2014, 05:25 PM
Of course. Not surprised there's no answer, yet when new threads are made, people automatically reply to them and help them out.

Typical fucking useless PSO-World as always >_>

NoiseHERO
Jul 27, 2014, 05:28 PM
Calm ya face it's just PSO2. <_>

Aldotsk
Jul 27, 2014, 05:30 PM
I was also having this issue. You aren't the only one. I tried rebooting from AWS and it didn't do much either. So it could be that it's actually SEGA server that's weak to connect into it.

At this point, I think US version would be a best choice if it comes out since it won't affect us from going through all this trouble to connect.

Renzix
Jul 28, 2014, 04:50 PM
I was also having this issue. You aren't the only one. I tried rebooting from AWS and it didn't do much either. So it could be that it's actually SEGA server that's weak to connect into it.

At this point, I think US version would be a best choice if it comes out since it won't affect us from going through all this trouble to connect.

I think I fixed it. Have not crashed since I fixed it at 5 PM last night.

All I did was change the Null Packet Keepalive from 240 to 300, and I also have to have Steam Off. For some reason, I think Steam is screwing it up. Even if I add it to Proxifier, PuTTy will still crash.

Hopefully that works for a while, and hopefully works for you.

Least I found some kind of a solution (even if temporary) .

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2014, 04:54 PM
lucky you, i cant even get putty to open the dam tunnel anymore

Gama
Jul 28, 2014, 05:00 PM
Calm your tits down.

youre not a customer no one owes you anything, so whoever helps you does it out of good will. wait for people that know how putty/proxycap or proxyfier work to give you some help.

If the currently online users dont say anything its because they dont know how to help you.

anyway putty DC's if there isnt any activity. steam shouldnt have anything to do with it.

i would also add putty and proxifier to firewall exceptions "they should be already(but check)"

add putty and proxifier's directories to the "ignore" section of your av

lastly

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3163852&postcount=313

i found that this cfg file helped me have less lag with proxyfier, youll need to update the exe's directories but everything else is set up.

GL! and be nice? plox?

Gama
Jul 28, 2014, 05:02 PM
I think I fixed it. Have not crashed since I fixed it at 5 PM last night.

All I did was change the Null Packet Keepalive from 240 to 300, and I also have to have Steam Off. For some reason, I think Steam is screwing it up. Even if I add it to Proxifier, PuTTy will still crash.

Hopefully that works for a while, and hopefully works for you.

Least I found some kind of a solution (even if temporary,) unlike a majority of the idiots on PSO-World that don't give a fuck about helping us.

lucky you, i cant even get putty to open the dam tunnel anymore

did you check if your aws service is running? i had to reset mine once.

sorry for double post.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2014, 05:30 PM
mine is running, rebooted, nothing, putty will not load for w/e reason, keeps giving me a connection time out error. so i end up making several more instance (i delete and wipe out everything from the olds ones) over and over until putty decides to open it. last night i managed to keep putty open, proxie cap settings fine, load up pso2 from tweaker, get to the first logo from start up "putty has failed connection", load up settings again in putty "connection has timed out" again >_>

even just now i added putty to firewall exception, nothing changed, same issue

Gama
Jul 28, 2014, 05:41 PM
mine is running, rebooted, nothing, putty will not load for w/e reason, keeps giving me a connection time out error. so i end up making several more instance (i delete and wipe out everything from the olds ones) over and over until putty decides to open it. last night i managed to keep putty open, proxie cap settings fine, load up pso2 from tweaker, get to the first logo from start up "putty has failed connection", load up settings again in putty "connection has timed out" again >_>

even just now i added putty to firewall exception, nothing changed, same issue

well i'd use proxifier instead, works better.

also try checking if your connection is good, wireless signal weak might lead to several dc's

check if other apps are using the internet.

also try the fix the op used, might help

EspeonageTieler
Jul 28, 2014, 05:43 PM
Of course. Not surprised there's no answer, yet when new threads are made, people automatically reply to them and help them out.

Typical fucking useless PSO-World as always >_>

lol then why odnt you go to a forum for the fucking program you are using or better yet google it? had the same problem and fixed it in less than 5 mins

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2014, 05:45 PM
well i'd use proxifier instead, works better.

also try checking if your connection is good, wireless signal weak might lead to several dc's

check if other apps are using the internet.

also try the fix the op used, might help

the thing is i never made that far in to playing like OP did, when i first tried this, i loaded through the official launcher normally, when i got to ship select "maintenance" mode follow by 249. ill reset my router and see if that helps but i had no issues with proxy cap either

Sayara
Jul 28, 2014, 07:01 PM
As it has been resolved.