PDA

View Full Version : *spoilers* rushing the matter board untill...

jeremycards
Jul 27, 2014, 04:00 AM
;_; sooo these last days i had my vacations so i rushed trough the matterboard, i went from like... matter board 5 to 16 in a few days. Only to find out the translation ends right at probably the most important moment X_x agh!, so... can anyone tell me basically what happens in the story mission with Matoi?, for what i can piece myself, Regius gave an absolute order to kill me right? can anyone clarify the whole thing please? im really itching to know what's happening!

GHNeko
Jul 27, 2014, 12:58 PM
You should probably spoiler this WHOLE topic. And spoiler the topic title as well.

Thank god I skimmed because christ I would have been upset.

jeremycards
Jul 27, 2014, 02:54 PM
lol, sry you are right. Done.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 27, 2014, 03:53 PM
oh boy. Here we go...

Regius, as well as the three heroes (which are controlled by Luther cuz he has influence over all of ARKS) gave the absolute order to stop you as you were infiltrating the mothership (the three heroes one real job is to protect it at all costs). mosts of the arks are abyssal and are being controlled essentially, but a select few were able to help you (you know who they were). When you get to the three heroes fight, Zeno comes out (I think he's the 4th in the council of 6, i don't remember) and Quna cancels the absolute order.

Some stuff with Xion happens (I kind of glossed over that part) and you meet with Theodore. After that, Ulc and Theo should be fine (they're just out cold).

You finally get to Luther and fight him. I believe Xion sacrifices herself to stop him, which is why that new mothership with Xiao comes along. Matoi is able to carry the Clarissa, becuase you find out later [SPOILER]she's the second Claris Claes.

Anything after that happens is after you fight Dark Falz Loser.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anyone else feel free to add stuff I missed, I more or less gave a general summary.

jeremycards
Jul 27, 2014, 05:24 PM
i see, yeah i think most can be understanded just by watching. Now im stuck at the Dark Falz Angel fight. The guy one shots me x_x (im a gunner), so its getting tough! i might try again in a few levels or something. It sucks that the translation ended in the most important mission x_x i can't believe how tough and long it is compared to the others! its really awesome, im surprised this isn't the ending to all the game :P i guess it was being too sucessful to end it there. Can't wait for the update on the patch!

Maronji
Jul 27, 2014, 06:43 PM
Late, I know, but we actually had a nice discussion about the whole story mission back when it first came out (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218790). Not sure if there's anything in there you don't already know at this point, but might as well link it anyway, right? Besides, there may be a few clarifications on certain things in there. I don't remember. It's been a while.

Besides, there might be some useful tips for a few of the fights hidden away in there somewhere. Who knows. As long as you're willing to tread through a thread as spoilerific (or more) as this one.

jeremycards
Jul 27, 2014, 11:58 PM
Thanks, i finally managed to beat falz angel x_X tough battle, and the outcome was hillarious because i killed him with my Satellite Cannon and he killed me at the same time xD but since he died the story continued, so i got out safe =P i keep suffering the lack of translation into matter board 17 ;_; thank god now there's the event chronicle. Can't wait to see matter board 16 fully translated!

Rien
Jul 28, 2014, 12:53 AM
I'm actually translating this right now. Oh dear. .-.

jeremycards
Jul 28, 2014, 01:09 AM
You are a hero sir =D

Kilich
Jul 28, 2014, 04:59 AM
Wait until translation adapts to Event Chronicle and use that.

jeremycards
Jul 28, 2014, 02:42 PM
Yeah i just finished all the matter board! phew x_x now i just have to win the battle festa with all the characters and my event chronicle will be 100%! and then just wait for the translation