PDA

View Full Version : arks Battle Festa... WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!?

jeremycards
Jul 28, 2014, 07:44 PM
*spoilers of MB11* >__< aghh so my obsesion for completing the event chronicle 100% keeps raging on. This time! its the arks battle festa again. Im currently finishing with every character while getting the 1000 points, and just ohza and marlu are left (i just died against Claris Claes with Marlu... i wanna die).

But what worries me, is that i see there's a second ending scene with Sarah that im missing, i already fought Huey, but in the event chronicle there's another scene to the right of that one... what do i have to do to unlock that?! i already finished with 1000 points and without them with Sarah, so i have no idea what else there is ;_; healp!?

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 28, 2014, 08:06 PM
You should start a blog...

HeyItsTHK
Jul 28, 2014, 08:19 PM
Man you make a lot of threads. I haven't gotten all the paths myself (that quest is long and I can't be assed) but check swiki, it should have a easily understandable walkthrough.

jeremycards
Jul 28, 2014, 08:22 PM
im like the Patty of the forum (?)

k, i'll see if there's something there, thanks :P im really going crazy about this matter board >__<

EDIT: NGHHH >___< ok i won with all of them and STILL there's 2 scenes locked ;_; i want to DIE

EDIT 2: Hmmm upon further inspection... it seems like there's a bug, the scenes im missing are the intro to Claris Claes and Huey when you unlock their fight, wich i clearly seen, but are not in the event chronicle ._. dang