PDA

View Full Version : Server move possible?

Amberpelt
Jul 29, 2014, 11:10 PM
ok so i'm on ship 10 (long story...) and i've built my character to much to delete.

is there a way to transfer her to ship 3?(that is the english server right?)

FerrickX
Jul 29, 2014, 11:14 PM
yes, just pay the amount needed to transfer

and no, it's ship 2

wefwq
Jul 29, 2014, 11:15 PM
"English" ship is ship 2.

You can pay AC to transfer ship, your character level, mag and item stored on bag will carried over to other ship.
Make sure you carry valuable things with you before transfering ship.

Amberpelt
Jul 29, 2014, 11:32 PM
what about stuff in my storage.

also how much AC is it

strikerhunter
Jul 29, 2014, 11:34 PM
500 AC and no, stuffs in your storage won't be transferred.

Amberpelt
Jul 29, 2014, 11:39 PM
kk ty. will i still be able to contact my friends on ship 10?

strikerhunter
Jul 29, 2014, 11:40 PM
I believe not.

untrustful
Jul 29, 2014, 11:41 PM
Your room and bank stuff doesn't transfer, any contacts you have on ship 10 won't work when you go to another ship.

Amberpelt
Jul 29, 2014, 11:48 PM
another question (thanks for the help guys =)

i have friends...can i buy AC and then give htem the server transfer items?

is it an item....

The Walrus
Jul 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
Nope. You'd have to give them webmoney or something to add AC to their own accounts.

Amberpelt
Jul 29, 2014, 11:53 PM
Nope. You'd have to give them webmoney or something to add AC to their own accounts.

oh hey. u on ship 10 as well o.o

btw how many english peeps we got on ship 2?

is it worth transfering o.0

FerrickX
Jul 29, 2014, 11:58 PM
oh hey. u on ship 10 as well o.o

btw how many english peeps we got on ship 2?

is it worth transfering o.0

there are alot of english peeps (probably more than one block with prem full worth of english peeps)

and it depends on you, if you have a good team on S10, then stay there (like i do), but if not, then it doesnt matter

a little tip though, if you want to do SH runs, stay away from B20 of ship 2

Amberpelt
Jul 30, 2014, 12:00 AM
there are alot of english peeps (probably more than one block with prem full worth of english peeps)

and it depends on you, if you have a good team on S10, then stay there (like i do), but if not, then it doesnt matter

a little tip though, if you want to do SH runs, stay away from B20 of ship 2

why o.0 (b20 thing)

also, i do have good friends on pso2 ship 10. but they arent on as often as they used to. i dont want to leave them, but i would like to talk with other peeps in game (i get lonely soloing xD)

FerrickX
Jul 30, 2014, 12:04 AM
why o.0 (b20 thing)

also, i do have good friends on pso2 ship 10. but they arent on as often as they used to. i dont want to leave them, but i would like to talk with other peeps in game (i get lonely soloing xD)

i will let someone else answer the b20 thing for you

well then maybe moving is good for you? Like i said before it all depends on you, personally i don't mind playing with JP multiparties while i solo join them, especially after my experiences in ship 2 B20

Totori
Jul 30, 2014, 12:42 AM
Ship 2 likely has the majority of the english players, so if you want to party with easy to find english speaking randoms, that's a better ship. But moving you won't be able to contact anyone in Ship 10, unless they move over also.

As for B20, it's where most of the casual english players gather. So it's not exactly a bad place, just a few don't really like the attitudes of the players that stick around in the lobby.

Amberpelt
Jul 30, 2014, 03:00 PM
i will let someone else answer the b20 thing for you

well then maybe moving is good for you? Like i said before it all depends on you, personally i don't mind playing with JP multiparties while i solo join them, especially after my experiences in ship 2 B20

plus

Ship 2 likely has the majority of the english players, so if you want to party with easy to find english speaking randoms, that's a better ship. But moving you won't be able to contact anyone in Ship 10, unless they move over also.

As for B20, it's where most of the casual english players gather. So it's not exactly a bad place, just a few don't really like the attitudes of the players that stick around in the lobby.

...something here doesnt match...one dscription is its a bad experience. the other is a few have a bad attitude...

like...can u give me examples....?

(i've spent alot of time on role play SWTOR servers...and mabinogi)

HeyItsTHK
Jul 30, 2014, 03:07 PM
Your mileage may vary when it comes to communities. There are always good people and bad people. Bad people tend to get more noticed because they're bad. Complaining is always louder than praise.

SakoHaruo
Jul 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
They're forgetting that Ship 2 B20's pop was cut by at least 50%. I don't think the "B20 thing" is an issue anymore.

Amberpelt
Jul 30, 2014, 03:25 PM
They're forgetting that Ship 2 B20's pop was cut by at least 50%. I don't think the "B20 thing" is an issue anymore.

50% what? what is the b20 thing!!!

http://i.imgur.com/6jsyari.jpg

SakoHaruo
Jul 30, 2014, 03:39 PM
The "B20 thing" is just something that people who couldn't fit in with them made up. Basically it's an excuse to hate on them. But, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of trash that needs to be taken out. o3o

Amberpelt
Jul 30, 2014, 11:32 PM
The "B20 thing" is just something that people who couldn't fit in with them made up. Basically it's an excuse to hate on them. But, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of trash that needs to be taken out. o3o

uh....ok....

well once i get my next pay check i might move over (gonna try to convince friends to come with me first)

Chik'Tikka
Jul 31, 2014, 03:56 AM
hey, since we can have 2 characters, can't we have one character on one ship, and another on the other?? if so, you could always create your second character on ship 2 and "feel it out"+^_^+

TheAstarion
Jul 31, 2014, 04:52 AM
hey, since we can have 2 characters, can't we have one character on one ship, and another on the other?? if so, you could always create your second character on ship 2 and "feel it out"+^_^+

Yeah you can. If you have multiples you can even spend shitloads of AC ferrying items. Can even make a smurf account if you have both free characters on ship 10 already and don't want to spend money without any knowledge. As for transferring items, as previously stated you keep anything physically held by your character (your ship 10 storage stays where it is) so you can expand your character's bag and load it up with 100 items before the move if that interests you (and can do that for both characters if they started life on ship 10).

I run a ship 10 team and since the DDoS it's been dead, mostly because most people can't get back on for one reason or other, can't change their IP at all (me) or get 630 before any significant amount of time... or just lost faith in the game altogether and moved on. The smaller community is also kinda self-reinforcing in an opposite mirror of Warcraft's popularity model (that it's the biggest today because it was the biggest yesterday, ship 10 is a ghost town today because it was a ghost town yesterday).

Lost a fair few SEA players when they were banned (including some without access to any kind of PC so can't even use VPN for vita) and this has been a near-fatal blow to the rest of us around the world that's left the community to limp off to die in a corner.

Damn DDoS.