PDA

View Full Version : Rage Moments

Hatsodoom
Aug 2, 2014, 09:18 AM
Post moments that you've experienced that made you rage.

For me, just now, yes, just now, I was doing Base Defense Despair and we were actually doing decent. We killed the big guy for that wave and I shot the loot gem. Game closed. No, didn't crash, like if I hit an X button. No error message, no warning or delay, just flat out CLOSED for NO REASON.

milranduil
Aug 2, 2014, 09:21 AM
630'ing standing next to TD end mission drops multiple times in a row. ._.b

PokeminMaster
Aug 2, 2014, 09:34 AM
Just now, I was logging on 20 minutes before the concert so that I could get a spot on the server, then it turns out I had looked at the wrong half of the schedule, and Mining Base Despair was already under way... I jumped into the lowest block (25), but the party there had almost no coordination, and there were only 5/12 of us by the time the EQ had cut off; we all died when Dark Vibras spawned

Ordy
Aug 2, 2014, 09:56 AM
I either rage after a 90% affix fail (or double 85% fail) or during TA when I combo fail.

Dnd
Aug 2, 2014, 09:59 AM
logging onto the game generally results in a rage moment sooner or later due to something not going well. be it idiots in mpas/affixing fails, lag cheating you out of something and so on

TaigaUC
Aug 2, 2014, 10:13 AM
The other day I made it into a second run, and as wave 1 enemies appeared, the game announced the event over and simultaneously crashed.

First time that's happened.

Neith
Aug 2, 2014, 10:27 AM
Most times I run TD3 :lol: I've been in so many parties where no-one collects crystals then they wonder why no-one is slaughtering the end waves with AIS. :disapprove: I think a lot of people don't keep an eye on their map either, seen darker towers get ignored a few times.

Problem with TD3 is that because each run is much longer (normally) than TD1 or TD2, if you quit or fail it's sometimes hard to get another party.

Oh, also had a Apos Dorios take nearly 15 minutes once too (despite having a few Rangers, one of which had no idea what Weak Bullet was. I wish I was making this up. :lol: )

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 10:31 AM
Losing my favorite waifu. D:<

fawking ddos attack.

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2014, 10:36 AM
Losing my favorite waifu. D:<

fawking ddos attack.

soz

5soz

SakuRei
Aug 2, 2014, 10:43 AM
The only one player dying in Luther/Loser's EQ while reviving others when he has a bit of HP left/will about to die.

Random player Question #1: LAWL! Impossible! you'll be revived in the process as well since you triggered a moon!

My Answer #1: The moon was already activated and revived the others while after that I got killed by his burning, moving circular menstrual blood that tracks a player near it, and they revived me after the winning pose animation or after Luther/Loser's defeat.

Random player Question #2: But you have a party, they should have revived you!

My Answer #2: They sold me to the wolves and got their eyes on the drops instead. Humanity is cruel. The ARKS is an evil organization. LOL.

isCasted
Aug 2, 2014, 11:25 AM
1) 630, 630, 630!!! Reasons are various: VPN disconnection, router lag, cat, civil war... The point is: it doesn't simply happen, it always happens when something important happens (prescheduled EQ with large boost, rare boss, abduction, TD2 (what's funny, not when TD1 or TD3; I only had 3 runs of TD2 once because of that), right before really long burst in AQ when it's end of area 2 and I still have only 3 caps returned). There were even times when nothing happened on my side and server simply rejected me.

2) Failing adding Vincullum, eh? How about failing adding soul with 30% booster over and over and OVER... I honestly still think people with 5-slot gear (especially with Abi3) are masochists. With my luck it's cheaper to buy rainbow pallete of each weapon to improve DPS.

3) Teleporting Zeshrayda... That's ALL.

Scale of Judgment
Aug 2, 2014, 12:03 PM
That moment when you get a msg from psohack and can't use shops...

branflakes325
Aug 2, 2014, 12:15 PM
Failing a 10% boosted soul transfer fives times in a row. I never thought I would be pissing away ~3 mil trying to get Elder soul on a simple 4 slot unit. Saving myself the salt and going with the soul receptor method.

40% chance to fail. .4^5 = 0.01024 = 1%

EvilMag
Aug 2, 2014, 12:28 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/pFwNjMt.png[/spoiler-box]

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2014, 12:40 PM

This post would have also been an acceptable reply in the "Would you say that PSO2 is one of the best game you've ever played" thread

HIT0SHI
Aug 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
Getting a GameGuard error in the middle of a Time Attack & EQ. It's always when I'm doing those 2 things ffs.

Demon-
Aug 2, 2014, 01:12 PM
Yeah I got disconnected on the final wave of TD3 right as it was about to end but I didn't rage about it.

The only time I rage is everytime I grind a weapon.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 2, 2014, 01:13 PM

*Norio Wakamoto style laugh here*

1. 630s

2. Terrible MPAs

3. When you revive someone and the same person doesn't revive you in return.

Ya huh.

HiOc
Aug 2, 2014, 02:15 PM
When FOs don't use Zondeel in EQs.

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 02:30 PM
When FOs don't use Zondeel in EQs.

People in this game suck at killing quickly. It's a waste of time, just Megid that shit.

Dnd
Aug 2, 2014, 02:32 PM

It all failed because it was in the wrong order hue

UnLucky
Aug 2, 2014, 02:35 PM
It all failed because it was in the wrong order hue
no way I can prove order doesn't matter see:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/369gtrV.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2014, 02:53 PM
People in this game suck at killing quickly. It's a waste of time, just IRUMegid that shit.

fyp

5fyp

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 03:11 PM
What's IRU? :-?

Okay, looks good.

What's IRU O? :-?

Peeeeeee-yew! Sure stinks like Inazuma in here. :wacko:

What's an Inazuma?

No one is responding to my questions. D:

Bellion
Aug 2, 2014, 03:12 PM
Something's a bit off.

just IRUMegidO

Okay, looks good.

BIG OLAF
Aug 2, 2014, 03:29 PM
Peeeeeee-yew! Sure stinks like Inazuma in here. :wacko:

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2014, 03:50 PM
What's IRU? :-?

What's IRU O? :-?

What's an Inazuma?

No one is responding to my questions. D:

because we don't have time machines

.Jack
Aug 2, 2014, 04:16 PM
This place needs a fail thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efGUnV5nTig

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 04:29 PM
because we don't have time machines

We need TMs to answer all three of my questions? Sounds epic.

This place needs a fail thread.
[/url]

Notice he said "fail thread"

because Hc4 doesn't rage, he collects.

btw give me a loan. It wont hurt you one bit. I may be financially stable atm, but I could use the extra money to buy other things. o3o

Dragon_Knight
Aug 2, 2014, 08:34 PM
My biggest rage moments usually involve rare spawns/rare bosses on 90% of the normal difficulty runs I do and about 5% of any other difficulty I run on. My 90% affix fails and grinding fails. Then perhaps my most hated ones are the attacks I avoid/dodge as a force only to float into the enemies follow up attack, or the lag spikes where I quite literally die out of no where. As a ranger/braver I can dodge and block with no issue, as a force forget it.

Rain Walker
Aug 2, 2014, 08:39 PM

ye ultimate rage. Even when grinding

Enforcer MKV
Aug 2, 2014, 09:08 PM
People I don't even play with telling me I'm trash at a game that usually isn't hard to begin with, People I don't even play with telling me my class combo doesn't do enough damage, or logging into PSOw generally causes some quiet internal rage moments. Daily.

:wacko:

Meteor Weapon
Aug 2, 2014, 10:07 PM
Me dieing a few second without being revived before Loser dies

Achelousaurus
Aug 4, 2014, 06:02 AM
Shippai janai kana?

Anyway, popular rage moments include:
> spending 2.5 million to max grind a Blue Katana
> spending 450k to grind Roundeet from +5 to +3
> spending 2.5 million to get Yuuei from +5 to +1 with a brief stop at +9

> failing Luther cause 5 minutes into the fight half the people walk out
> asking randoms not to suck in TD3 only for half of them leaving 10 seconds later
> consequently failing the enxt 2 runs cause randoms do the exact same shit I asked the others not to do but didn't this time cause I didn't wanna risk another max exodus
> noticing that by wave 2 the MP is now 2/12

> lag screwing up my timing and getting me killed
> buying PAs for 30-50k and even for 100k, only to have them appear 10 times and more for 1050 in the shop when I want to sell them
> people heavily undercutting my prices just for lols and trolling, like when I was selling some soul units and was the only one, going for 200k, then a few hours later I see same soul and ability count for 1050 x5 (if they wanted to make a profit and not just troll they'd gone with like half my price at least)

Chdata
Aug 4, 2014, 06:29 AM
Rage Moment: IP Block lifted and b20 return