PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 New Player With Questions!

WNxTyr4el
Aug 3, 2014, 09:20 AM
Hey everyone! I was told about this game from someone on another game'a forum and I thought I'd try it out despite it being near impossible to register for :P. But I did it and I made a character and then...got lost. I have all the English patches installed and completed the tutorial (I think). I have a few questions that I think will really help me.

1.) is there a guide anywhere that shows all the controls?
2.) how populated is Ship2?
3.) does anybody want to be friends in game and help me out sometime?
4.) what do I do after the tutorial? I can't tell if I have a quest or not
5.) how fast is leveling? What's the fastest way?
6.) how's the lag for everyone from NA? Is it bad? I thought I was getting some when opening boxes during the tutorial but wasn't sure
7.) any other good guides that are out? I'll check the guides section but if anyone has links that helps too.
8.) for the Force class what is a good sub class to use?
9.) do I need to use Tweaker to play the game or can I ise the PSO2 Launcher now that all the patches are installed?
10.) cookies.

Thanks for the help and the IGN is Tyr4el.

Sizustar
Aug 3, 2014, 10:33 AM
Hey everyone! I was told about this game from someone on another game'a forum and I thought I'd try it out despite it being near impossible to register for :P. But I did it and I made a character and then...got lost. I have all the English patches installed and completed the tutorial (I think). I have a few questions that I think will really help me.

1.) is there a guide anywhere that shows all the controls?
2.) how populated is Ship2?
3.) does anybody want to be friends in game and help me out sometime?
4.) what do I do after the tutorial? I can't tell if I have a quest or not
5.) how fast is leveling? What's the fastest way?
6.) how's the lag for everyone from NA? Is it bad? I thought I was getting some when opening boxes during the tutorial but wasn't sure
7.) any other good guides that are out? I'll check the guides section but if anyone has links that helps too.
8.) for the Force class what is a good sub class to use?
9.) do I need to use Tweaker to play the game or can I ise the PSO2 Launcher now that all the patches are installed?
10.) cookies.

Thanks for the help and the IGN is Tyr4el.
1.http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/
2. Usually 1/2~1 full block on block 20, but lately alot of the English player have migrated to other block.
3. Go ask on B20
4. Take quest, level up, hunt for rares. You can do Ark Road or Matter board for story, or clear Koffie for more planets/stages.
5. It's possible to reach lv.70 in 1~2 week of dedicated player. do EQ iwth EXP boost items, take the daily quest for exp, and NPC quest too.
6. Unknown, but it's also lagging for Japanese players, and Sakai has said they will address this in today's live event.
7. Look at #1
8. Techer for constant PP Casting, Fighter/Braver for specific damage boost on Fire/Ice/Lightning.
9. The tweaker is just a third party launcher that gives more option then the default launcher.
10. Use the quick question and answer thread next time.

wefwq
Aug 3, 2014, 10:40 AM
1.) Idk, maybe just follow the tutorial or just press any key and see what's happen?
2.) Crowded enough to make entire ship lag
3.) You sould start at finding a team, it'll faster and benefits you in long run
4.) Clear some "Arks Quest" to unlock free exploration, rinse and repeat until you unlock all free exploration map and client orders
5.) If you play everyday, probably you can reach level 40 just in single week. Clearing client orders that yield hefty amount of EXP is fastest way to leveling up.
6.) During japanese peak time it's pretty much like crazy, yeah.
7.) bumped.org/psublog or read point#3
8.) Techter maybe?
9.) You can use official SEGA launcher just fine, anytime you want but if you data check with that launcher it'll discard all english patch.