PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Proxycap and Proxifer?

Dan Maku
Aug 3, 2014, 06:02 PM
I have a couple questions about these two:

1. Is either one worth buying after the trial ends?

2. Can I use Proxifer's trial after Proxycap's trial ends to get another thirty-some days to play? I'm expecting to be a little strap for cash for a while and might not be able to buy either for a while.

GHNeko
Aug 3, 2014, 06:25 PM
1. No clue.

2. That's what I'm doing now. My Proxycap ended 2 days ago. I'm currently using Proxifier (which is actually more so my preference because it provides me with network information in real time.)

Rayden
Aug 3, 2014, 07:21 PM
Just make your Amazon thing into a PPTP VPN. Someone posted a guide on it in the other thread. It's completely free, and it even seems to improve the latency, since the traffic is jumping through fewer hoops. ^^

Shadowth117
Aug 3, 2014, 07:30 PM
Just make your Amazon thing into a PPTP VPN. Someone posted a guide on it in the other thread. It's completely free, and it even seems to improve the latency, since the traffic is jumping through fewer hoops. ^^

You should probably post a link to this for their sake.

GHNeko
Aug 3, 2014, 08:00 PM

Yeah but there isnt an idiotproof walkthrough so not everyone is going to be able to understand it or execute it perfectly. :V

The Walrus
Aug 3, 2014, 08:17 PM
idiotproof would be nice ;_;

Dan Maku
Aug 3, 2014, 08:30 PM

I tried doing that, but I can't figure out how to use the command line. D':

se7iin
Aug 3, 2014, 09:14 PM
Would you mind linking to the post you were talking about? I was going to look for it until I saw there was 52 pages on that topic ^^;