PDA

View Full Version : Saving up for BO.

Shinamori
Aug 5, 2014, 01:11 PM
So, how many of you are saving up EXP, units, fodders, etc for bo?

I have some fodders ready and few units. I have 1.6mil EXP saved up (although that will scale so)

DeificEpyon
Aug 5, 2014, 01:13 PM
So, how many of you are saving up EXP, units, fodders, etc for bo?

I'm probably going to just Franka EXP the class the day it comes out, then grind the rest of the way. It'll be refreshing only having to level one class, and not two, since I already have my subclass ready and a MAG. I've already got units worked out too.

Shinamori
Aug 5, 2014, 01:14 PM
I've been Doing/Buying the x99 DOs.

Laxedrane
Aug 5, 2014, 01:26 PM
I am only gonna throw a few exp quests at it. I want to leveling it up and enjoy it and not have to rush through it to quickly. Of course whatever units I have from other classes I'll use too. I am considering getting stones ready from extreme quests to get a bio or sunny weather weapon for it.

GHNeko
Aug 5, 2014, 01:38 PM
Just gonna save equipment for BO.

Nothing worse than having a Level 30 class you only have a few hours of experience with considering you need at least a week or 2 to get a good solid grasp over the whole class.

GALEFORCE
Aug 5, 2014, 01:39 PM
Is subclass exp still 10%, or did they increase it?

Shinamori
Aug 5, 2014, 01:40 PM
10%. The only reason I'm trying to get it t at least o lv 30+ plus is because once the majority of people move on pass normal, it's going to be HARD to find a decent MPA.

DeificEpyon
Aug 5, 2014, 01:41 PM
Is subclass exp still 10%, or did they increase it?

I believe it's still 10%, but it should go up to level 50 now.

EDIT: Ugh, ninja'd.

And yeah. I am going to use Franka's orders to get past normal mode so that I actually have people to play with.

TehblackUchiha
Aug 5, 2014, 01:48 PM
Saving XQ stones, already got 5 spellstones from titles alone with about 60 passes. Depends on what i like to use more than the other, but i'll get either bio jet boots or dual blades. Hopefully the bio jet boots look good, all the other ones are pretty ugly.

Shinamori
Aug 5, 2014, 01:52 PM
I just hope they make Shadow's shoes a jet boot camo.

Sanguine2009
Aug 5, 2014, 01:52 PM
exp and XQ stones/passes

Sizustar
Aug 5, 2014, 01:55 PM
Saving XQ stones, already got 5 spellstones from titles alone with about 60 passes. Depends on what i like to use more than the other, but i'll get either bio jet boots or dual blades. Hopefully the bio jet boots look good, all the other ones are pretty ugly.

Bio-bouincer weapon won't be available with the class release, it will be available 2 week after the class release.

TehblackUchiha
Aug 5, 2014, 01:59 PM
I know, I just have them ready to convert depending on what XQ they release in. It also gives me some warm up time.

Poyonche
Aug 5, 2014, 02:44 PM
Just saving Spellstones, the last ones, i hope Bio Jetboots will be in the "Ruins & Oceanids" category :/

Gama
Aug 5, 2014, 02:52 PM
i'm saving monney :>

Maenara
Aug 5, 2014, 02:53 PM
Currently have 20/20 kill/collect 99 things daily orders. Not only do they provide a metric shit ton of EXP, episode 3 is buffing meseta output from Daily orders considerably, so I'll be rolling in EXP and money.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 02:54 PM
I'm not saving anything yet. I'll probably do a bunch of COs like the week before it comes out though.

shaken963
Aug 5, 2014, 03:02 PM
what is BO ?

SakoHaruo
Aug 5, 2014, 03:09 PM
Purchase 5k AC
Made a new character just for Bouncer
New character has Fo, Te, Fi, and Hu at 60/60/60/60. I'm going to hit 70 during the upcoming boost week.
100mil for 10% grind/affix boost week
Stocking up on client orders until Ep3 day 1

my body is reggie.

Also, half of that money will probably go to Fighter, gotta buy all my old gear again. >_>

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 5, 2014, 03:22 PM
I should save some quests for Bouncer... although I'l likely do Forest for the first few levels to get a hang of the basics.

Dnd
Aug 5, 2014, 03:31 PM
10%. The only reason I'm trying to get it t at least o lv 30+ plus is because once the majority of people move on pass normal, it's going to be HARD to find a decent MPA.

considering like unlocking up to desert FF makes you almost lv20 without doing anything else (echo's mag CO's aside) there is really no point to MPA in normal mode unless its an EQ

Xaelouse
Aug 5, 2014, 03:37 PM
I have a bunch ton of defeat/collect dailies.
For the Bio weapon situation it depends. If there's a 11* dualblades that can be equipped on HU with a good damage potential, there's no need to waste stones on the bio weapon and could instead use them for something else.
Either way I bought up enough element changers/boosters for whatever.
I already have s-atk units and I'm not interested in boots. I think double jump should be on twin dagger too. Not sure why that mechanic is limited to one weapon along with support tech autocasting thing. That could benefit the other melee weapons too but gotta be pigeonholed to this one weapon!
I'll buy another skill tree on BO, but hopefully it doesn't turn out as boring as the BR tree.

GALEFORCE
Aug 5, 2014, 03:38 PM
considering like unlocking up to desert FF makes you almost lv20 without doing anything else (echo's mag CO's aside) there is really no point to MPA in normal mode unless its an EQ

That's only if you make a new character though.

You can probably get some decent exp by subclassing while border breaking. That way you can level up your BO a bit so franka's orders aren't as gimped.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 5, 2014, 03:41 PM
Nothing. No plans on touching the class right away.

Dnd
Aug 5, 2014, 04:00 PM
That's only if you make a new character though.

You can probably get some decent exp by subclassing while border breaking. That way you can level up your BO a bit so franka's orders aren't as gimped.

True, however i know quite afew people making a new char just for BO, so i forgot it was char based, not class based heh

Ce'Nedra
Aug 5, 2014, 04:02 PM
Made a new char myself, didn't open any areas but I did unlock and level tech to 15 which is going to be her subclass. Now I just wait I guess, can't really stack CO exp either.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 5, 2014, 04:08 PM
what is BO ?

Body odor.

Xaelouse
Aug 5, 2014, 04:15 PM
Just saving Spellstones, the last ones, i hope Bio Jetboots will be in the "Ruins & Oceanids" category :/

Get 2 stones and 4 catalysts from every XQ category and you dont have to worry about a thing

BIG OLAF
Aug 5, 2014, 04:33 PM
None, because I think BO looks dumb and stupid.

I'm waiting.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 5, 2014, 04:42 PM

I'm waiting.

You're entitled to your opinion. Everyone is. That is all. ^^

Drifting Fable
Aug 5, 2014, 04:42 PM
Bout all I'm doing is leveling my Techer and Hunter subclasses in preparation for Bouncer boots. I'll level bouncer causally when it launches as I seldom enjoy rushing to the cap.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 04:43 PM
I'm waiting.
Waiting for what?

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 5, 2014, 05:39 PM

I'm waiting.

Jetbootsu aren't what you're looking for? Very well then. Suit yourself.

In the meantime, I'll be flying around like a kid in a candy store (if my school can connect to the game.)

Maenara
Aug 5, 2014, 06:12 PM
Waiting for what?

Someone to take the flamebait.

final_attack
Aug 5, 2014, 06:15 PM
So far, I'm only saving up a little bit of exp (DO) .... But I'm not gonna use it right away. Gonna wait a day or two, or after trying Bo by myself.

As for equipment .... ah, yeah, I'm only using +60 Atk one (already own S-Atk, T-Atk, and R-Atk).

BIG OLAF
Aug 5, 2014, 06:16 PM
Jetbootsu aren't what you're looking for? Very well then. Suit yourself.

In the meantime, I'll be flying around like a kid in a candy store (if my school can connect to the game.)

Nah, jetboots are great.

It's the whole "also a supporting spell-flinger!!" clause that makes me think it's stupid. Should be a super-fast, combo-oriented pure striking class, in my opinion.

Poyonche
Aug 5, 2014, 06:36 PM
Get 2 stones and 4 catalysts from every XQ category and you dont have to worry about a thing

Of course, but im running out of XQ Pass lol

Already have 3 heart key spellstones, 2 phantom night spellstones and 2 bloody moon spellstones, just need the catalysts now :3

UnLucky
Aug 5, 2014, 06:47 PM
Might just roll over a set of Hans COs from the day before and do some subclass grinding. The LQ ends that maintenance, right? Ah, well.

If the tree is set up like everything else will be, I'll only need a few SP to check out most of the skills. Or just wait for the wiki to update. Then we'll know how much Bouncer sucks.

un1t27
Aug 5, 2014, 06:48 PM
Might just roll over a set of Hans COs from the day before and do some subclass grinding. The LQ ends that maintenance, right? Ah, well.

If the tree is set up like everything else will be, I'll only need a few SP to check out most of the skills. Or just wait for the wiki to update. Then we'll know how much Bouncer sucks.

this...

Xaelouse
Aug 5, 2014, 06:50 PM
The LQ ends on second week of september, judging from the bingo end date.

UnLucky
Aug 5, 2014, 07:00 PM
The LQ ends on second week of september, judging from the bingo end date.
From http://pso2.jp/players/collaboration/sfc/ :
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/bF94maZ.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
期間限定クエスト実施期間:2014年7月30日(水)定期メンテナンス終了後~2014年8月27日(水 )定期メンテナンス開始まで

Quest Limited Period: after the end of July 30, 2014 (Wednesday) periodic maintenance until the start of August 27, 2014 - (Wed) regular maintenance

Xaelouse
Aug 5, 2014, 07:07 PM
Huh, that's strange. I suppose Xie will just linger around a bit after and give a CO that can't be completed.
I was looking forward to fighting knight gear with BO :(

Reiketsu
Aug 5, 2014, 08:22 PM
Nah, jetboots are great.

It's the whole "also a supporting spell-flinger!!" clause that makes me think it's stupid. Should be a super-fast, combo-oriented pure striking class, in my opinion.

Indeed...
I'm really only interested in Jet Boots, but of course they have to be T-Atk based... *sigh*

I still wanna run around as FI/BO though, and only fight with my fists and feet, so I'm piling up DO exp.

SakoHaruo
Aug 5, 2014, 09:11 PM
Eww, everyone will be wearing the same Jet Boots two weeks after Ep3 goes live. I think I'll just wait for some Jp to post data, so I can avoid wasting my stones on some shitty Jet Boots. tbh all bio weapons are shitty.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 5, 2014, 09:36 PM
Since I'll more than likely be the odd one out using twin blades. I'll start from 1 and work my way up, hit the ground running. I'm in no rush to level it, just in a rush to experience it.

As for saving money, do a real life method of saving away 25-50% of what you're making. Like 25% of your pay check into your savings account. For every mil you make in game, put away 250,000 to 500,000.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:38 PM
Since I'll more than likely be the odd one out using twin blades.Oh, you most certainly are not. >: I'm just not as excited about them at the moment because we know less about them than the boots.

Milla needs to cosplay Penny (http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Penny) though. This is very important.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 5, 2014, 10:02 PM
Since I'll more than likely be the odd one out using twin blades.

I'll also be using those blades. I'm a hybrid braver, because I love versatility. If I can, I'd try to use all 4 from braver and bouncer.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 10:04 PM
I'll also be using those blades. I'm a hybrid braver, because I love versatility. If I can, I'd try to use all 4 from braver and bouncer.Do all the things? Honestly, with the stance buffs and better spread of damage bonuses it might be entirely plausable to be BO/BR or BR/BO and do everything.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 5, 2014, 10:05 PM
I'll also be using those blades. I'm a hybrid braver, because I love versatility. If I can, I'd try to use all 4 from braver and bouncer.

That's what I'm looking to do ultimately. I'll for sure have two skill trees for the class.

final_attack
Aug 5, 2014, 10:08 PM
Oh right ... if BO got a Mag skill, and it happens to give DEX -> 50% S-Atk + 50% T-Atk .... coupled with Braver, I'd got 100% Mag's Dex, 100% Mag's S-Atk, 50% Mag's R-Atk, and 50% Mag's T-Atk right? :wacko:

Too bad my Dex Mag is already defiled (145 Dex, 29 T-Atk, 1 S-Atk) :wacko:

But, yeah, probably I'll just use BoHu, FiBo or BoFi ..... but, it would be depends on how Jet Boots works. Rather than Tech based Jet Boots, S-Atk based Jet Boots seems fun ..... That kicking ..... hopefully it got PA for it _(:3

jcart953
Aug 5, 2014, 10:10 PM
Guess I came back at the right time. Anyway undecided on which weapon route I'll go so making a hybrid 5-6 slot armor. My aim is 60+ S-attack,80+ t-attack and 130pp. Stones & exp I have, now all I need is for sega to have a grind/affix boot and im set. Cant wait for BO XD

Stickboy
Aug 6, 2014, 12:17 AM
i still need to get better units. already have satk/stamina heiremjees ing plate, now need other units with same affixes

what units to use...

EDIT: ing plate, not heiremjees, im stupid

suzaku0zero0
Aug 6, 2014, 12:19 AM
If a bio version of dual blades and boots come out, what is the 3rd bio weapon type that will come out of exq stones?

Details: currently all exq give the same number of different types of weapons of the bio series, if bio dual blades and bio boots come out, one exq will be giving 1 less type of weapon of the bio series.

It is extremely unlikely sEGA will leave one exq to give one less weapon compared to the others, as ep3 won't have a large change for 1 year.

Unless there is a 3rd BO weapon they haven't reviled, or halo might appear in ep3?

Or a new exq, but that would mean there is 3 other new weapon cuz each exq will be giving 5 different types of weapons from the bio series

Rakurai
Aug 6, 2014, 03:12 AM
I want to make some Soul/Tech3/Spirita3/Stamina3 units so I can kick things around without having to worry about dying as much.

I'm also saving some daily COs.

Kilich
Aug 6, 2014, 05:26 AM
Have about 15 rare boss COs saved up.

landman
Aug 6, 2014, 05:51 AM
I though on saving, but I'm not in a hurry, so I'll provably start at lvl 1/70 and once I get bored, lvl it as subclass with COs.

Ordy
Aug 6, 2014, 06:03 AM
Eeeehh? Where is the "I don't give a shit about BO" option? (´・ω・`)

Achelousaurus
Aug 6, 2014, 06:42 AM
Nothing. No plans on touching the class right away.
Same.

Well, almost.
I play it will and lvl but I won't feed many Cos at first won't use skill points until we know more and I don't waste them on bad builds.

Also, I wish I had 100 mill to just set aside :s

I'd totally say I'd make a hybrid mag but I am confused enough as it is with feeding 2 pure mags and got 1 dex and 1 t-atk on my R-Atk mag already:(

As for XQs, I need to finish my current Oceans & Ruins run before the progress is lost but after that I am actually saving my passes to spam Forest & Dragons once the boost comes so I can get the Bio dagger and tmg.

Sizustar
Aug 6, 2014, 06:48 AM
Eeeehh? Where is the "I don't give a shit about BO" option? (´・ω・`)

It's the leave the topic without responding option.

Ordy
Aug 6, 2014, 07:07 AM
It was just my opinion about the BO class that I wanted to share. The question implied that everyone was going to play a bouncer or was saving "something" for bouncer release.

IMO something like ... "Are you saving something for BO?"
- I'm saving XP
- I'm saving fodders
- I ain't saving shit

... would be more suitable for that poll.

Xaelouse
Aug 6, 2014, 07:55 AM
I think that could had been what the "other" option is for. Idk.
It'd be hard to care when:
1. Everything else is getting buffed (unless you only play il megid)
2. Only play r-atk class

Poyonche
Aug 6, 2014, 08:59 AM
Am I the only who is not saving EXP for Bouncer ? :3

I don't want to since it would break the "pleasure" to level a class imo.

UnLucky
Aug 6, 2014, 09:13 AM
I think that could had been what the "other" option is for. Idk.

Totally biased survey; results are misleading, inaccurate, and invalid. Don't trust its data as a census or representational of the population whatsoever.

Purrl
Aug 6, 2014, 10:19 AM

Actually, same for me. I'm going to wait until Bouncer comes out to make a new character and level it. The only thing I'm doing in preparation is saving money, but that's more for episode 3 and ALL my characters rather then just for my Bouncer in particular.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 6, 2014, 10:26 AM

I'm trying to get Niare to lvl 70 Braver before I pick up Bouncer, and I'll be making a new character for the class since it all the classes can be selected at start once episode 3 arrives.

TheAstarion
Aug 6, 2014, 03:09 PM
Spent 13 mil on a Glorious Wing wirelance (currently 49 wind, just needs any old junker 11* and an element shifter) to use as BOHU before it was announced Hunter Battery was getting the major nerf. Have some 3* +60 to all attacks cougar units crafted to rank 1 too, they'll be useful until I can equip my 10*s.

This was before DDoS though, kinda wish I'd have waited. Though I still might run BOHU for flavour; loved whips, twin claws and twin sabers in PSU and this lets me be Wartecher again.

Shinamori
Aug 6, 2014, 04:08 PM
BTW the other can include like maybe buying more trees, new characters, etc.

NoiseHERO
Aug 6, 2014, 04:45 PM
An outfit.

a stylish dazzling one babby.

That no one will see!

So not important.

Shinamori
Aug 8, 2014, 09:32 AM
Im probably onna buy a few trees too.

Poyonche
Aug 8, 2014, 09:49 AM
Imma also buy a new mag.

Gama
Aug 8, 2014, 09:56 AM
got a couple of outfits, still undecided. saving monney, gonna try capping fi.

SakoHaruo
Aug 8, 2014, 01:24 PM
New character for Bo is 65/65/65/30/0

Thinking about level Hu to 65, pretty sure I reach it before the week boost is over. That 0 is Braver. Fuck Braver.

Shinamori
Aug 8, 2014, 01:30 PM
lol I haven't touched Braver since I cap it.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 8, 2014, 02:33 PM
New character for Bo is 65/65/65/30/0

Thinking about level Hu to 65, pretty sure I reach it before the week boost is over. That 0 is Braver. Fuck Braver.

:cry: