PDA

View Full Version : Proxy cap is about to expire soon..

wolveslaststand
Aug 5, 2014, 02:25 PM
Well, my proxy cap expires in like 3 more days, and I don't know how to use Proxifier. And running the AWS method on PTPP VPN is not idiot proof, and its very difficult. So I was hoping if some one can help me, like post a little guide or something with lots of pictures for either Proxifier or PTPP VPN method? Because i'm not the smartest one in the bunch.. ;n;.. or some way to make proxy cap to stop telling you that the trial ended. Either way is fine :I.

solid_snark
Aug 5, 2014, 02:53 PM
There is a description of how to set up Proxifier with some pictures here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3163852&postcount=313) (from Page 32 of the AWS thread).

Just make sure that when you set things up in step 1, that you use either 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' as the address, not your Amazon IP, it was easy to get confused by that part.

Xaelouse
Aug 5, 2014, 03:38 PM
1. Download proxifier.
2. Search google for a serial to use.
Enjoy

se7iin
Aug 5, 2014, 04:07 PM
1. Download proxifier.
2. Search google for a serial to use.
Enjoy

This. Or use PSO Proxy. Takes literally 3 seconds to setup. Although it may be riskier than the amazon method.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 5, 2014, 04:53 PM
or just learn to use pingzapper like 4 of my friends have done at this point

Gama
Aug 5, 2014, 05:07 PM
ping zapper is not very safe.

i i had to use proxifier because proxycap fucked up my metro apps. "anything tht needed a loggin could not connect"

proxifier fixed that.

SLY_J
Aug 5, 2014, 06:18 PM
[...]Or use PSO Proxy. Takes literally 3 seconds to setup. Although it may be riskier than the amazon method.

Why not both? PSO2Proxy is open source (https://github.com/cyberkitsune/PSO2Proxy), and it's entirely possible to install it on your Amazon EC2 server. Doing so lets you keep your own personal Japanese IP address and removes the need for other proxy programs (e.g. ProxyCap, Proxifier, etc.) entirely. That said, it can be fairly painful to set up if you're like me and don't know squat about Linux/Fedora, but once you get it working, it's wonderful.

Rayden
Aug 6, 2014, 12:18 AM
Just set up a PPTP VPN with Amazon EC2. It only takes a five minutes or so... I can't believe so many people here are wasting their money buying ProxyCap when you can get better results for free.

MDashK
Aug 6, 2014, 01:59 AM
ping zapper is not very safe.

i i had to use proxifier because proxycap fucked up my metro apps. "anything tht needed a loggin could not connect"

proxifier fixed that.

oh... So THAT'S why I can't access my Win8 metro apps without Fiddler2 now... XD
BTW: Gamma, install Fiddler2 to fix that.
Each time you want to run a win8 app, run fiddler and leave it running, then open the win8 app, and it will work.
Don't ask me why, I have no idea. lol

untrustful
Aug 6, 2014, 02:34 AM
pso2 proxy is literally edit a file and download another file. Yes you share an ip address with like 110ish other people but it's pretty high quality.