PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to renovate My Room w/o AC?

Majestic
Aug 5, 2014, 09:08 PM
So I'm a new player, and I was just wondering if it was possible to remodel and renovate My Room without actually buying Arks Cash, like maybe with FUN scratch or something?
I don't really like the design of the custom My Room.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2014, 09:09 PM
You can get 3 day room tickets from FUN scratch.
You can also trade in stuff like EXP cubes for room tickets, but it's kinda expensive.
As in, if you don't have a ton of cubes, you should probably save them for 250% drop tickets, +30% affix success, etc.

Majestic
Aug 5, 2014, 09:14 PM
You can also trade in stuff like EXP cubes for room tickets, but it's kinda expensive.
As in, if you don't have a ton of cubes, you should probably save them for 250% drop tickets, +30% affix success, etc.

Can you explain to me what EXP cubes are, and where I can trade them? I'm sorry but I'm a fairly new player.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 5, 2014, 09:17 PM
Can you explain to me what EXP cubes are, and where I can trade them? I'm sorry but I'm a fairly new player.

Excubes are cubes you use at the the Excube shop (across from where the makeover salon is). You get Excubes from leveling up when you reached the level cap, trading in 10* weapons at the recycle shop, and from special campaigns and such.

WildarmsRE5
Aug 5, 2014, 09:18 PM
what version are you playing?

Kondibon
As in, if you don't have a ton of cubes, you should probably save them for 250% drop tickets, +30% affix success, etc.It's only 1 excube for 3 days of myroom.

Can you explain to me what EXP cubes are, and where I can trade them? I'm sorry but I'm a fairly new player.You get 2 excubes from "leveling" after reaching max level, and you can trade 10* weapons for them. They also get given out for events sometimes.

You trade them on the second floor of the shop area, the excube shop is on the opposite side from the makeover shop.

Majestic
Alright so I got my hands on some random 10* weapons, but I'm only level 20. Would I still be able to trade them for Excubes? Also around how many Excubes would it cost for a room ticket, and would that be permanent?

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:20 PM
Alright so I got my hands on some random 10* weapons, but I'm only level 20. Would I still be able to trade them for Excubes? Also around how many Excubes would it cost for a room ticket, and would that be permanent?Yes, you can still trade 10*s for excubes, you do so at the exchange shop which is down and to the left from the big monitor/stage in the shop area.

And I said how many it costs in my last post. It's 1 excube for a 3 day room ticket.

Majestic
Aug 5, 2014, 09:21 PM
Yes, you can still trade 10*s for excubes, you do so at the exchange shop which is down and to the left from the big monitor/stage in the shop area.

And I said how many it costs in my last post. It's 1 excube for a 3 day room ticket.

So even if I brought a 3 day room ticket after the 3 days are up everything would go back to how it was before? Or is it just that I have 3 days to remodel my room?

HeyItsTHK
Aug 5, 2014, 09:23 PM
You can get a ton from fun scratching really. I have like 2 months worth of my room in tickets alone, lol.

When it expires you go back to the tiny my room, but everything you have in your actual room will stay the way it is.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:25 PM
You can get a ton from fun scratching really. I have like 2 months worth of my room in tickets alone, lol.

When it expires you go back to the tiny my room, but everything you have in your actual room will stay the way it is.This is true. Personally when I wanna waste excubes I waste them on fun tickets anyway.

Faranth
Aug 5, 2014, 09:26 PM

w (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ +1

TaigaUC
I have about 20-30 room tickets on each of my accounts from FUN scratching the past two years.
I used maybe 5-6 of them in that time.
But yeah, as said above, you should probably just do FUN scratch, because you can get lots of other goodies like shop tickets.

It's fairly easy to get 10 stars nowadays, even without rare boost tickets.
I've been converting them to spheres as well, for faster levelling (eg. trade for +75% EXP tickets).

Majestic

When it expires you go back to the tiny my room, but everything you have in your actual room will stay the way it is.

Oohhh, I see. Also, about expanding the limit of items you can place, and getting furniture and stuff. Is it possible to get all the good looking furniture through monster drops or do you have to buy them? And how do you increase the item limit?

Faranth
Aug 5, 2014, 09:31 PM
Oohhh, I see. Also, about expanding the limit of items you can place, and getting furniture and stuff. Is it possible to get all the good looking furniture through monster drops or do you have to buy them? And how do you increase the item limit?

lots of em r from scratch, some from mobs, others from item codes.... n so on w
After use the room pass, b it 3 days or w/e, limit will automatically go to 150.
Cant expand more tho (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Majestic
Aug 5, 2014, 09:32 PM
lots of em r from scratch, some from mobs, some from item codes n so on.
After use the expand room pass, b it 3 days or w/e, limit will automatically go to 150.
Cant expand more tho

Alright than you all for your help, I understand now.

Also, this may seem off topic but I can't connect to the server. Is there a server update going on or did it just go offline overall?

Faranth
Aug 5, 2014, 09:36 PM
Alright than you all for your help, I understand now.

Also, this may seem off topic but I can't connect to the server. Is there a server update going on or did it just go offline overall?

yup, weekly Maint atm, ends at 5pm JST

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2014, 09:37 PM
Not sure if it was mentioned, but you can also save two room layouts. So that's three including the "mini-room".
If you want to expand the size of your room, or add more rooms, you need to get some Remodel S or L tickets (L for large).
Last I checked, L is pretty expensive. You can purchase it from other players, or with FUN points from the FUN shops (if it's still available).

Majestic
Aug 5, 2014, 09:41 PM
Not sure if it was mentioned, but you can also save two room layouts. So that's three including the "mini-room".
If you want to expand the size of your room, or add more rooms, you need to get some Remodel S or L tickets (L for large).
Last I checked, L is pretty expensive. You can purchase it from other players, or with FUN points from the FUN shops (if it's still available).

Thank you very much! I didn't know I could buy them from other players.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:43 PM
You can purchase it from other players, or with FUN points from the FUN shops (if it's still available).They are. They're 1.5k FUN I believe.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2014, 09:45 PM
They are. They're 1.5k FUN I believe.

Ah, thanks. Sounds like... FUN!

Majestic
Aug 5, 2014, 09:46 PM
They are. They're 1.5k FUN I believe.

Btw how do you access the FUN shops?

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:48 PM
Btw how do you access the FUN shops?(I can't wait until the lobby map comes out)

Left from the stage like exchage shop. The black dude.

oratank
Aug 5, 2014, 10:12 PM

last time i spend my 30k fun point
my room =0
my shop =0

rng god love me so much

GHNeko
Aug 5, 2014, 10:30 PM
Btw how do you access the FUN shops?
It's an NPC in the shop next to the recycle shop.

ITs like this

Shop 1 is My Room Shop NPC || FUN Shop NPC ---- Shop 2 is Badge Shop NPC || Recycle Shop NPC || NetCafe Points Shop NPC

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2014, 10:47 PM
I usually get one shop ticket within 30k FUN, but not always.
I'm pretty sure it depends on what's available in the current FUN scratch.
The more crap there is, the harder it is to get a shop ticket.

I recently used up about 15k FUN on two accounts and got something like 3 room tickets (on each?), so perhaps now is a good time for room tickets?
It could just be luck, though.