PDA

View Full Version : Chroto Time Attack Reward Adjustments August 27th’s

Manta Oyamada
Aug 5, 2014, 09:17 PM
The following adjustments will be carried out in August 27th’s Maintenance:

Chroto’s time attack client order rewards will be increased.
Chroto’s time attack client orders can be re-accepted in 166 hours.
Meseta rewards for some Daily Orders will be increased.
They will also add new Client Orders unrelated to time attack quests.

These adjustments will allow one to acquire lots of meseta even from quests outside of Time Attack Quests.

Via http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=4138 and Bumped

Good post http://pso2blog.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/reigning-in-everybodys-sugar-daddy/

The Walrus
Aug 5, 2014, 09:21 PM
I wish they'd just tell us how much we're gonna get from it already.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:22 PM
Best I can gather is that it's gonna be more than if you did one or two TAs a week, but less than if you did them every day. But I can't find a source for that. I:

SakoHaruo
Aug 5, 2014, 09:26 PM
This is a win/win for the hardcore TA community. With these changes, we most likely will see more TA quest in the future.

The Walrus
Aug 5, 2014, 09:28 PM
Best I can gather is that it's gonna be more than if you did one or two TAs a week, but less than if you did them every day. But I can't find a source for that. I:

Well yeah, I figured that. I just wanna know exactly how much ;_;

Hoping for 500K each CO :3

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 5, 2014, 09:29 PM
This is a win/win for the hardcore TA community. With these changes, we most likely will see more TA quest in the future.

They're supposed to be adding a TA for Vopar, last I checked.

final_attack
Aug 5, 2014, 09:31 PM
Maybe it will worth .... 2-3 times of current reward .... 4 times seems too much though. Well, the TA will be once a week, right?

I do wonder how much increase for Daily Order .....

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:31 PM
It's win/win for the casual TA community who just wants the money too. Because fuck doing those things every goddamn day. >_>

Shinamori
Aug 5, 2014, 09:43 PM
I heard each co will be twice as more. So you get like 560K from just VH/Sh, which would net 1mil or so.

BIG OLAF
Aug 5, 2014, 09:46 PM
Wait, they're increasing TA rewards? I thought I heard that they were getting decreased. Guess not.

Not that it matters. The market will inflate accordingly as more people make meseta quicker and easier. It'll all even out.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 09:49 PM
Wait, they're increasing TA rewards? I thought I heard that they were getting decreased. Guess not.

Not that it matters. The market will inflate accordingly as more people make meseta quicker and easier. It'll all even out.Technically they ARE for people who were doing them every day. But you're right, there's probably gonna be a bit of inflation from the people like my self who already were only doing them like once a week.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 5, 2014, 09:57 PM
Hope the money rewards for dailies are significant enough.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 5, 2014, 09:59 PM
I wonder will this be a good or bad thing as far as price for stuff...

Or if'll just be the same.....

GHNeko
Aug 5, 2014, 10:02 PM
Yeah I heard that 100k rewards would be 200k.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 5, 2014, 10:08 PM
Yeah I heard that 100k rewards would be 200k.

Double sounds about right, in addition there's supposed to be a Vopar TA right?

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 5, 2014, 10:11 PM
Double sounds about right, in addition there's supposed to be a Vopar TA right?

Already mentioned this, but yeah. Vopar would bring the amount you could earn weekly from TAs to 1.4 mil, which I'd be okay with, as I only do it once or twice a week anyway. Hopefully those Dailies and other COs really have significant buffs in how much money can be earned.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 5, 2014, 10:18 PM
150k meseta

jeremycards
Aug 5, 2014, 10:20 PM
i think all the client orders need some serious tweaking. The exp and meseta rewards get pretty lame pretty fast, even the best client orders just give arround 30k of exp and 10k of meseta at most (outside of tacos), wich makes doing COs a pretty lame way to lvl up. I do them mostly for completion, but if i want serious money and exp i go grind limited quests with 11 people =/, it would be cool if doing COs actually felt like it was worth the while.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 5, 2014, 10:28 PM
i think all the client orders need some serious tweaking. The exp and meseta rewards get pretty lame pretty fast, even the best client orders just give arround 30k of exp and 10k of meseta at most (outside of tacos), wich makes doing COs a pretty lame way to lvl up. I do them mostly for completion, but if i want serious money and exp i go grind limited quests with 11 people =/, it would be cool if doing COs actually felt like it was worth the while.

This. All of this.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah, I hope rebalancing COs includes changes to the EXP rates.

SakoHaruo
Aug 5, 2014, 10:34 PM
I wonder will this be a good or bad thing as far as price for stuff...

Or if'll just be the same.....

Quest, boost, and drop rates affect the market. TAs... not so much since freemium can't buy 10/11*

White day = Susano, Quartz Saber, Quartz Sword
TD3 + Boost week = Yasha, Mag food.
LQ = Spirita
XQs = Sange, White Tail, etc.
AQs + Boost = tons of stuff.
EQs = Mag food

Those are just some examples.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 5, 2014, 11:20 PM
Quest, boost, and drop rates affect the market. TAs... not so much since freemium can't buy 10/11*

White day = Susano, Quartz Saber, Quartz Sword
TD3 + Boost week = Yasha, Mag food.
LQ = Spirita
XQs = Sange, White Tail, etc.
AQs + Boost = tons of stuff.
EQs = Mag food

Those are just some examples.

Fair enough.

Which reminds me.... think its time i get prem again...running out of normal storage ><

And possibly sell these souls....need to get those demonwings =/ lol

HeyItsTHK
Aug 5, 2014, 11:30 PM

Funny enough I think the exp from most later COs are just fine when you do them in bulk. Sure 30k exp on it's own doesn't sound like much. but 30k + 25k + 14k + 20k, etc, really adds up. I used to run the gauntlet of doing quickly done orders per map each day prior to the last exp curve adjustment and combined with emergencies (ESPECIALLY if it was Cradle of Darkness) was pretty good for leveling.

But I am used to doing this sort of thing in games so I can understand if people don't like having to do a routine to progress.

AlaskanKactus
Aug 6, 2014, 01:28 AM
Bring on the adjustments! I'm sick of TAs.

Hopefully large amounts of meseta will be spread out between different NPCs. For example, Franka can start giving 10-25 thousand meseta per CO or something.

UnLucky
Aug 6, 2014, 04:41 AM
Didn't they say you'd get 2.4mil from TACO per week?

You can get about 1mil now if you do every single difficulty.

Maybe Normal mode will be 75k each, 150k on Hard, and 200k for VH/SH? Or just a straight 2x on each, and they're including the new one.

Shinamori
Aug 6, 2014, 05:00 AM
The question is, will tacos Co be account bound? Which I hope it's not.

Rain Walker
Aug 6, 2014, 05:06 AM
The question is, will tacos Co be account bound? Which I hope it's not.

Judging on how cos work i believe not.

Of all things they nerf ppl wallets ;-;

Rakurai
Aug 6, 2014, 05:21 AM
The current COs are only really worth doing for EXP when you can stack multiple COs for a single area.

Altar can give you 104K EXP for a single free field run, and a single beach area quest can get you around 70K. Those are the only ones I even bother with outside of the ones that correspond to the current LQ and/or EQ available.

Shinamori
Aug 6, 2014, 05:23 AM
DO gives nice exp. TYhe 1000+ *99 ones.

Rakurai
Aug 6, 2014, 05:27 AM
Hope they fix the fact that H/VH daily orders for enemies and quests are currently giving significantly more EXP then the SH ones, due to them having not bothered to revise their EXP payut at the same time they boosted the payout of the ones from lower difficulties.

That and the repeatable quest completion/boss orders being garbage.

Misaki Ki
Aug 6, 2014, 08:07 AM
Half expecting to see a character for each day of the week!

Achelousaurus
Aug 6, 2014, 09:05 AM
I want more TAs like the old Max Attack quests.
Those were so much fun.
In general, I want more endless hordes of enemies quests :V

That's why I like all the TDs so much. Just my kinda quest. Especially when adding lots of bosses.
Give me back Phantasmal World 4!

Fair enough.
Which reminds me.... think its time i get prem again...running out of normal storage ><
I am running out of EX2 storage >_>
I have something like 600-700 fodder items. Been too lazy to check prices and sell accordingly (cause they change every couple of hours and more than once stuff didn't sell at all cause of changes).
And I guess I should either NPC all my crappy 7-9* s-atk weapons or indeed start a BO hybrid mag.

DO gives nice exp. TYhe 1000+ *99 ones.
Yeah, I like cashing in a CO for 148k exp.

Anyway, I actually like TACOs.
I just don't like having to do them every day cause after work I don't have that much time for PSO2 and I am not leet enough to finish all Tacos in 30 minutes.