PDA

View Full Version : A possible 3rd bo weapon or new exq?

suzaku0zero0
Aug 7, 2014, 09:41 PM
If a bio version of dual blades and boots come out, what is the 3rd bio weapon type that will come out of exq stones?

Details: currently all exq give the same number of different types of weapons of the bio series, if bio dual blades and bio boots come out, one exq will be giving 1 less type of weapon of the bio series.

It is extremely unlikely sEGA will leave one exq to give one less weapon compared to the others, as ep3 won't have a large change for 1 year.

Unless there is a 3rd BO weapon they haven't reviled, or halo might appear in ep3?

Or a new exq, but that would mean there is 3 other new weapon cuz each exq will be giving 5 different types of weapons from the bio series

Gardios
Aug 7, 2014, 09:48 PM
It is extremely unlikely sEGA will leave one exq to give one less weapon compared to the others

Far from it. No one should care about that.

Xaelouse
Aug 7, 2014, 09:51 PM
they did it before they released katana/bow..

Rien
Aug 7, 2014, 10:26 PM
I really, really want a Halo.

I mean, fucking laser beams! Yes! No more of that shitty ragra--

*PS NOVA ONLY*

;-;

D-Inferno
Aug 8, 2014, 12:08 AM
People probably are going to be crazy over Bio Dual Blades and Bio Jet Boots, so I'd think that said ExQ already would have a large advantage.

Rakurai
Aug 8, 2014, 03:40 AM
Bio Boots seem like they'd be less then ideal compared to, say, one that boosts the power of Elemental Stance, due to the class having a much heavier emphasis on mixed physical/tech damage then Techer (Which the bio latent would only be boosting one of).

I think I'll just settle for some crafted junk boots until the drop locations for good ones are known.

Stickboy
Aug 8, 2014, 03:50 AM
what about braver weapons .-.

Kondibon
Aug 8, 2014, 04:05 AM
what about braver weapons .-.There are bio weapons for every weapon type out right now. I think what people are saying is that sega doesn't have to release a 3rd weapon with bouncer because the braver bio weapons didn't come out immediately, proving that sega doesn't have a problem with there just not being one for a while.

UnLucky
Aug 8, 2014, 04:42 AM
Weren't most of the Bio weapons completely unavailable for a while?

Like only the first XQ got them at first, so Heart Key had 5 more weapons than anything else, and then for a while afterwards Phantom Night was the only stone that had no bio weapons at all.

Kondibon
Aug 8, 2014, 04:44 AM
Weren't most of the Bio weapons completely unavailable for a while?

Like only the first XQ got them at first, so Heart Key had 5 more weapons than anything else, and then for a while afterwards Phantom Night was the only stone that had no bio weapons at all.Yeah, you're right. I'm a derp.

UnLucky
Aug 8, 2014, 04:52 AM
I forget if the first 11* XQ weapons all launched at the same time with Katana/Bow among them. If those came out after, then Phantom Night would have had one more than the others.

suzaku0zero0
Aug 8, 2014, 05:22 AM
I forget if the first 11* XQ weapons all launched at the same time with Katana/Bow among them. If those came out after, then Phantom Night would have had one more than the others.

Anyway to check which bio weapon was released on which dates?

Laxedrane
Aug 8, 2014, 05:47 AM

The first EXQ was out before episode 2. I forget if the second one was out by episode 2. Katana was added to the first set of EXQs if I remember it all correctly.

I remember because my friend and I started doing it because we both wanted something from the first areas climb. And by the end of it, by the time we were done katana was suddenly an option.

suzaku0zero0
Aug 8, 2014, 06:19 AM
The first EXQ was out before episode 2. I forget if the second one was out by episode 2. Katana was added to the first set of EXQs if I remember it all correctly.

I remember because my friend and I started doing it because we both wanted something from the first areas climb. And by the end of it, by the time we were done katana was suddenly an option.

Sorry I do not get it, Katana is only available in the last exq stones

UnLucky
Aug 8, 2014, 06:43 AM
Kazanou takes Heart Key spellstones. The weapons with the Sunny Day latent.

reaper527
Aug 8, 2014, 09:55 AM
seeing as sega has literally rolled out new floors to the xq in waves, it seems very unlikely that they have any major interest in keeping all the xq's exactly equal at any given time. i wouldn't be surprised if when bo weapons get added, that one of the xq's gets left out until sega comes up with an idea for something to add to it.

gigawuts
Aug 8, 2014, 09:58 AM

The 11* pryox katana and bow launched quite a while after the first wave of XQ weapons.

Rien
Aug 9, 2014, 12:15 AM
What irks me is how we're apparently photons and futuristic and all that

And we don't have one fucking horizontal laser

Then they make ragrants and it has like no range

It's a fucking laser oh my god

Sanguine2009
Aug 9, 2014, 12:33 AM
they could always copy/paste the AIS's mega beam cannon as a launcher or rifle PA

Rien
Aug 9, 2014, 12:46 AM
Then you know what makes it worse

The enemies are boasting proper lasers

Can't I rip out a stark gun's cannon and wield it

Please

Sanguine2009
Aug 9, 2014, 02:17 AM
sure you can! but sega will make it a standard launcher instead of a beam cannon!