PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2, must buy?

fullmetal24
Aug 8, 2014, 09:05 PM
Hi I recently ordered PSO 2 for the vita. But is a episode 2 update included with it, and if it is how do I access it? Or do I have to buy the Episode 2 disk? Which one should I buy?

The Walrus
Aug 8, 2014, 09:06 PM
Buy none. Just download it and update to newest version.

Kondibon
Aug 8, 2014, 09:07 PM
Episode 2 is just the name of a larger than normal update.

The only difference between buying the game with episode 2 and buying it without it is how much data you'll have to download to get up to date.

fullmetal24
Aug 8, 2014, 09:08 PM
Buy none. Just download it and update to newest version.

I really want the handheld experience. Do you know if you can access episode 2 with a PSO 2 vita update?

The Walrus
Aug 8, 2014, 09:11 PM
Yes. The ones you can buy are there just so you can get some extra costumes and crap with it cause wynaut.

fullmetal24
Aug 8, 2014, 09:14 PM
Yes. The ones you can buy are there just so you can get some extra costumes and crap with it cause wynaut.

Oh lol I think I heard PSO 2 vita was free. Anyways is there a episode 2 guide? I remember when I had it on my laptop I had difficultly finding out how to enter a episode 2 game. Do you need a certain level or something?

The Walrus
Aug 8, 2014, 09:15 PM
You unlock the EP2 areas like any others. Just keep doing Arks Quests and Free Fields with Koffee's orders and it'll unlock in time.

fullmetal24
Aug 8, 2014, 09:37 PM
You unlock the EP2 areas like any others. Just keep doing Arks Quests and Free Fields with Koffee's orders and it'll unlock in time.

So no need to find a guide? Just keep doing quests and leveling and it will show up when you try to join a room?

Vintasticvin
Aug 8, 2014, 09:51 PM
No one bothers asking if op's isp can access the pso2 site etc? Might be blocked ya know due to the great purge....

The Walrus
Aug 8, 2014, 10:02 PM
Oh right, that would be an issue wouldn't it...