PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow telepipe?

jeremycards
Aug 9, 2014, 01:10 PM
so, something really weird happened to me the other day. I was just doing seabed exploration on SH on my own, when all of the sudden i see a portal, like a telepipe, but with the beams it has arround it in multi-colors instead of the usual blue. The sign saying the destination said "????" so i got quite curious.

I went in, and found myself in some kind of floating continent, but unlike amduscia, this one had rests of a city floating arround O_o, i supposed a boss was comming, so just in case i called my guildmates with no idea what was ahead.

Finally when we go in, we find ourselves in the middle of these ruins of a floating city, and a Rigshrayda with some mobs attack us. We kill them all, they drop the usual stuff for that mob and when we go out we are back at the seabed...

So... this was pretty odd O_o specially since this floating city had no mention in the story or anything, so im wondering what was that about, anyone know?

jooozek
Aug 9, 2014, 01:11 PM
those are parallel areas, contain rare enemies only

HeyItsTHK
Aug 9, 2014, 01:33 PM
Yep. Also that's the same exact one I had when I first ran into one, lol.

jeremycards
Aug 9, 2014, 06:18 PM
weird!, do they only appear in seabed or are them somewhere else?, also anyone knows what's that floating city ruins place?, its in vopar or another planet? O_o

Daiyousei
Aug 9, 2014, 06:45 PM
they can appear in any single party area, and the place they take you to isn't a specific place but more like a "parallel" area.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 9, 2014, 08:14 PM
weird!, do they only appear in seabed or are them somewhere else?, also anyone knows what's that floating city ruins place?, its in vopar or another planet? O_o

The first one I found was in Tundra.

jeremycards
Aug 9, 2014, 09:41 PM
crazy. I love this about the game, it keeps shooting unexpected things at you, they might not be important, but they sure are suprising :P