PDA

View Full Version : Question on Races

WNxTyr4el
Aug 12, 2014, 12:46 AM
I'm considering making a Ranger so that I can make a Gunner but I'm not sure what race to pick. I haven't seen many Make Cast running about. Maybe I'm just blind or maybe they don't exist but my question is this: is there a point to making a new character to try a certain class?

For example, Id like to try something different than my Force right now (something faster paced) but can't decide if I should remake or change classes and forget my Force character exists.

I'd also like to take more time at character creation to make my character look how I want. Though I do have a makeover coupon..

Kondibon
Aug 12, 2014, 12:48 AM
Do you have multiple mags.

If yes, you can stay with the character you have.
If no, then you'll probably want to make a new one.

It's worth it to make a second character anyway for Tacos, but that's up to you.

Also, I see plenty of male casts... more than male newmen that's for sure.

GALEFORCE
Aug 12, 2014, 01:01 AM
The main reason to make a new character would be for the free mag. You only get one freebie per character. You'll have to buy another with arks cash if you want to do well with a new class that depends on another main stat.

Of course, there's aesthetic reasons to make a new character, or the kloto COs as mentioned.

UnLucky
Aug 12, 2014, 01:09 AM
Casts and Dewman have the highest R-Atk, with females having slightly more, so there is that.

Though casts have terrible T-Atk while Dewmen have low HP.

Female Newmen have the highest T-Atk but fairly low everything else, so if your Force is one then I wouldn't suggest switching classes there.

Though if you're playing as a Human then you can just do whatever so long as you have mags to spare.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 12, 2014, 01:34 AM
Female Newmen have the highest T-Atk but fairly low everything else, so if your Force is one then I wouldn't suggest switching classes there. However, R-ATK has the smallest difference between races out of all of the ATK stats. A Newman Ranger or Gunner isn't at that much of a disadvantage in that area.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 12, 2014, 01:41 AM
However, R-ATK has the smallest difference between races out of all of the ATK stats. A Newman Ranger or Gunner isn't at that much of a disadvantage in that area.

lower hp then a caseal or cast so um yeah cough cough

SilenWhisper
Aug 12, 2014, 04:17 AM
However, R-ATK has the smallest difference between races out of all of the ATK stats. A Newman Ranger or Gunner isn't at that much of a disadvantage in that area.

You.
Out.
Now.

WNxTyr4el
Aug 12, 2014, 07:18 AM
Lol thank you guys for the help! I think I'm going I make a Cast Ranger. I'm also torn between Hunter. Fighter and Hunter seem awesome with those HUGE swords. Between the two which is probably more fun to play? I usually prefer a more ranged character but if the melee character is fun too I'll play them

Courina
Aug 12, 2014, 07:40 AM
Well for brute works ussualy Cast more capable with having slight more HP to spare compared all other races . we aint that good in tech, but doesnt mean that bad, as the different isnt really affect gameplay, but it does affect your gearing (newman could wear better rod before us ,for example).

so yeah not much to lose being a cast ,except those cute non cast clothes... but if you playin for beauty newman or dewman are better obviously.

so uh...? Cast Supremacy? *has been kicked to sky*

Kikikiki
Aug 12, 2014, 07:45 AM
so uh...? Cast Supremacy? *has been kicked to sky*

No no no, you and me, we should actually hold a Cast exclusive party and drink all our favorite shochu gasoline cocktail.

WNxTyr4el
Aug 12, 2014, 07:51 AM
Cast look badass! Especially the males. I think I'll be making a Cast Ranger:). They seem like a lot of fun. And I can switch to Hunter later if I want :). So excited!

HeyItsTHK
Aug 12, 2014, 01:51 PM
If you never intend to cast or save casting for last (like me) then be a CAST (like me).

Vintasticvin
Aug 12, 2014, 02:21 PM
no no, you and me, we should actually hold a Cast exclusive party and drink all our favorite shochu gasoline cocktail.
I want in on this party and I prefer local premium crafted oil

Cast look badass! Especially the males. I think I'll be making a Cast Ranger:). They seem like a lot of fun. And I can switch to Hunter later if I want :). So excited!
Once you go Cast you'll have a blast.

If you never intend to cast or save casting for last (like me) then be a CAST (like me).

D: But Casts are the supreme tech users!